Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's games 12:37 - Feb 21 with 1858 viewsOakR

Of the teams above us within 3 points, all are playing away:

Southampton (4th) v Millwall
Watford (11th) v Hudderfield
Cardiff (14th) v Stoke

Of the teams above us within 6 points of us, only Blackburn at home:

Sunderland (10th) v Swansea
Middlesborough (13th) v Plymouth
Blackburn v Norwich (8th)
Ipswich v Birmingham (3rd)

Obviously we have Rotherham. Sheffield Weds have Bristol City (12th) at home.

We know they never do, but the table would look so amazingly different if results went the way of current league positions and you'd have an incredible of teams just of the last relegation spot - more so of Sheffield Wednesday win.

If we thought winning at Stoke was a great chance to change the table, this weekend really is, which makes the Rotherham game even more terrifying as we know how these things go.

Psychologically for us and other teams, this could be huge, if we can get out and other teams get pulled into the mix further.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Saturday's games on 13:24 - Feb 21 with 1702 viewskernowhoop

Rotherham managed to score three goals at Ipswich yesterday
Saturday's games on 13:32 - Feb 21 with 1667 viewsDavieQPR

Saturday's games on 13:24 - Feb 21 by kernowhoop

They also managed to let in four.
Saturday's games on 13:33 - Feb 21 with 1670 viewstkqpr

Saturday's games on 13:32 - Feb 21 by DavieQPR

They also managed to let in four.

They'll be tired?
Saturday's games on 13:51 - Feb 21 with 1590 viewsLongsufferingR

Saturday's games on 13:24 - Feb 21 by kernowhoop

Marti would have been watching. He will know what to do. I hope.
Saturday's games on 13:54 - Feb 21 with 1573 viewsdaveB

We just need to worry about ourselves, win the game and then see how the others get on, they will all drop points and they will all win a few as well, If we do our job and get to 50 points it won't matter what everyone else does
Saturday's games on 14:11 - Feb 21 with 1514 viewsted_hendrix

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious our survival in this league Is in our hands nobody else's.
It's us who got ourselves into this position and It's us who have to get ourselves out of It.

If other results ''go our way'' then great If not then we have no control over It.

It's 100% entirely up to us and what we do.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Saturday's games on 15:31 - Feb 21 with 1401 viewskensalriser

If we beat Rotherham there's a 5/9 mathematical chance we'll be out of the drop zone, although both Hudds and Millwall need to win and Stoke to draw to prevent that, so in betting terms you'd probably say it's more likely.

Last time we conceded more than two goals was back in October and we've conceded the fewest goals in the entire bottom half. So the chances of conceding more than two against Rotherham seem low.

You know what happens next.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Saturday's games on 16:11 - Feb 21 with 1305 viewsbosh67

I'm more confident of us beating Leicester away than Rotherham. I can see another late scrambled point against Rotherham, or even a defeat with the ringing of hands and despair and then we'll do Leicester 2-0 at there's. It's just so us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's games on 16:28 - Feb 21 with 1261 viewsQPR_Hibs

Saturday's games on 13:51 - Feb 21 by LongsufferingR

Marti would have been watching. He will know what to do. I hope.

Manager watching the opposition? That's crazy.
I suspect he was a guest of honour at Ibrox instead.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Saturday's games on 16:33 - Feb 21 with 1239 viewsderbyhoop

We have to start with the right attitude, score first and win comfortably. We have the characters, form and confidence to do that. But we have to earn the right to make better quality count.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Saturday's games on 16:40 - Feb 21 with 1213 viewscolinallcars

I wonder how Rotherham will set up. They need to win games rather than draw. Maybe that explains the remarkable score at Ipswich.
Saturday's games on 19:25 - Feb 21 with 1030 viewskensalriser

Saturday's games on 16:40 - Feb 21 by colinallcars

I wonder how Rotherham will set up. They need to win games rather than draw. Maybe that explains the remarkable score at Ipswich.

Ipswich have conceded the same number of goals as we have, although you may not be surprised to be reminded that we haven't contributed to that total.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Saturday's games on 14:42 - Mar 2 with 604 viewsnix

Huddersfield get a draw against Leeds.

Bad news: the get a point against a top side.

Good news: They're still only three points from us even if we lose today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024