Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenda 11:58 - Feb 26 with 1248 viewskingslandstand1

Rodgers shows yet again what a tvvat he is.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/brendan-rodgers-condemned-as-dinosaur-f
Brenda on 12:41 - Feb 26 with 1202 viewsButty101

Can’t see what the problem is but then at 50 I must be a dinosaur

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Brenda on 13:06 - Feb 26 with 1160 viewsyateleysaint

Brenda on 12:41 - Feb 26 by Butty101

Pipe down, me old dear.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Brenda on 17:46 - Feb 26 with 1021 viewskingslandstand1

Brenda on 12:41 - Feb 26 by Butty101

I'd agree but surely he must be savvy with what he can and can't say nowadays, he's been around long enough! You can't even pick your arris or you nose in public nowadays or speak to the snowflakes without upsetting someone!
Brenda on 18:40 - Feb 26 with 963 viewsHeisenberg

Brenda on 17:46 - Feb 26 by kingslandstand1

I'd agree but surely he must be savvy with what he can and can't say nowadays, he's been around long enough! You can't even pick your arris or you nose in public nowadays or speak to the snowflakes without upsetting someone!

If a man in any workplace referred to a female colleague as a ‘good girl’ he would rightly be viewed as an imbecile. Which Rodgers is so no surprises.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Brenda on 10:39 - Feb 27 with 764 viewsChesham_Saint

Brenda on 18:40 - Feb 26 by Heisenberg

If a man in any workplace referred to a female colleague as a ‘good girl’ he would rightly be viewed as an imbecile. Which Rodgers is so no surprises.

I take your point H, but what about where a manager refers to a group of players as “boys” as in
“The boys done good today”?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Brenda on 12:55 - Feb 27 with 705 viewsarfurdent

Brenda on 10:39 - Feb 27 by Chesham_Saint

I take your point H, but what about where a manager refers to a group of players as “boys” as in
“The boys done good today”?

back to school for grammar classes

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Brenda on 15:50 - Feb 27 with 634 viewsRon11

Milwall fans spitting at and hurling vile abuse at Saints fans wives and Rodger’s makes a slightly patronising comment to Jane Lewis who openly remarked that no offence was taken, the feminist left and Heisenberg are deeply offended by it. Pathetic.
Brenda on 16:06 - Feb 27 with 624 viewsRon11

Jeff Stelling is ‘aghast’ at the comment by Rodgers.
This from a man who earns hundreds of thousands promoting gambling for Sky Sports. The hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Login to get fewer ads

Brenda on 16:32 - Feb 27 with 613 viewsHeisenberg

Brenda on 15:50 - Feb 27 by Ron11

Milwall fans spitting at and hurling vile abuse at Saints fans wives and Rodger’s makes a slightly patronising comment to Jane Lewis who openly remarked that no offence was taken, the feminist left and Heisenberg are deeply offended by it. Pathetic.

Where did I say I was deeply offended by it ? I merely pointed out than in my experience if someone said that to the women I have worked with they would be viewed as a complete tw@t. As ever you completely missed the point.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Brenda on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 607 viewsarfurdent

Rodgers does have a track record for such comments, there was an interview with a female reporter for MotD where he warned he to behave.

Notice Big Ears did not say much about that on tw@tter

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Brenda on 17:13 - Feb 27 with 594 viewsPatfromPoole

The pressure's getting to him.

Rangers have upped their game since they got their new manager in, and it won't be good at all for Rodgers if Rangers win the League. Which they hopefully will.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024