Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le God 17:45 - Feb 29 with 2040 viewsWinchesterExile

Going to an evening with Le God himself in Jersey tonight. Looking forward to it. Hope he’s wearing his trusty colander. Any questions you’d like me ask him?
Le God on 17:53 - Feb 29 with 1998 viewsIfonly

Ask him if it's true like they say on the internet that he is an alien who has taken over MLT's body. If he says no, ask him if he seriously expects us to believe that sort of lamestream media lie, I've read it on the internet ffs.
Le God on 17:57 - Feb 29 with 1990 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Did he see the Deagel forecasts before they were shut down, and what does he think?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Le God on 19:18 - Feb 29 with 1905 viewssaints__fan__73

Le God on 17:57 - Feb 29 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Did he see the Deagel forecasts before they were shut down, and what does he think?

Light drizzle wasn't it?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le God on 19:49 - Feb 29 with 1879 viewsJellybaby

Le God on 19:18 - Feb 29 by saints__fan__73

Light drizzle wasn't it?

You could ask him what he thinks of the fickle turncoat Saints fans who used to idolise him and now treat him with contempt because he has a different opinion to them.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le God on 09:57 - Mar 1 with 1598 viewsWinchesterExile

Just as a follow up to this, he was funny, interesting, open and honest and engaging. I was waiting on my own to meet my mates and he came over, introduced himself and we had a lovely 5 min chat until he went off and introduced himself to others. He’s a real gent. His love for the club and the fans is obvious and strongly felt. And he hates Glen Hoddle which is a bonus.

He may be controversial at times but that’s ok isn’t? We can handle differing opinions can’t we? Anyway, he’s Le God so he can say what the f*uck he likes for me.

They say never meet your hero’s but I was massive impressed by him .
Le God on 10:31 - Mar 1 with 1576 viewssaint22

Le God on 09:57 - Mar 1 by WinchesterExile

Just as a follow up to this, he was funny, interesting, open and honest and engaging. I was waiting on my own to meet my mates and he came over, introduced himself and we had a lovely 5 min chat until he went off and introduced himself to others. He’s a real gent. His love for the club and the fans is obvious and strongly felt. And he hates Glen Hoddle which is a bonus.

He may be controversial at times but that’s ok isn’t? We can handle differing opinions can’t we? Anyway, he’s Le God so he can say what the f*uck he likes for me.

my son saw him in Pret a Manger in Soho last year and he chatted away and took a picture, couldn't have been nicer
He may have warped views on the world and politics but so have most of our country
Le God on 11:03 - Mar 1 with 1551 viewssaints__fan__73

Le God on 19:49 - Feb 29 by Jellybaby

You could ask him what he thinks of the fickle turncoat Saints fans who used to idolise him and now treat him with contempt because he has a different opinion to them.

Or maybe his thoughts on crop spraying airliners?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le God on 11:56 - Mar 1 with 1506 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Le God on 19:18 - Feb 29 by saints__fan__73

Light drizzle wasn't it?

TBH, I had you down as heavy drizzle. Hope thats OK

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Login to get fewer ads

Le God on 13:41 - Mar 1 with 1434 viewsAscot_Saint

Le God on 09:57 - Mar 1 by WinchesterExile

I love this. He’ll always be a legend in my eyes.
Le God on 14:46 - Mar 1 with 1379 viewsChesham_Saint

Le God on 13:41 - Mar 1 by Ascot_Saint

I love this. He’ll always be a legend in my eyes.

Agreed.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le God on 19:48 - Mar 1 with 1249 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I have to agree with posts re MLT.

Not so sure that I am in any way supportive of some of his views but having met him on quite a few occasions, MLT comes over as a decent cove without any signs of the Big I Am about him.
Le God on 22:30 - Mar 1 with 1184 viewsUTS1885

He’s nothing more than an embarrassment to the club and city.

Aside from all his paranoid looney ramblings, his other personality has been aired as an obnoxious arrogant pillock. Glad to have had that confirmed by a family member as well.

Maybe some fans should do their research on the sort of garbage he’s been spouting since mid 2020.

I blame the family for his demise.
[Post edited 1 Mar 22:34]
Le God on 08:20 - Mar 2 with 1092 viewsyateleysaint

Adolf Hitler will always be a hero in my eyes.

Yes, he was a genocidal maniac later on in life but boy could he paint.

(He couldn’t really paint but you get my point).

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Le God on 08:51 - Mar 2 with 1074 viewsHeisenberg

What MLT did for Saints goes without saying. A true legend on the pitch.

I have only met him once and he was a gent. Signed autographs and was happy to chat and have photos taken.

As for his views. As long as he isn’t offending anyone he is entitled to express what he thinks. Only thing I would say to him would be by focussing on outlandish conspiracies he is missing what is going on in the mainstream pushed by the Govt and their mates in the right wing press.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Le God on 14:00 - Mar 2 with 1007 viewsWinchesterExile

Le God on 22:30 - Mar 1 by UTS1885

He’s nothing more than an embarrassment to the club and city.

Aside from all his paranoid looney ramblings, his other personality has been aired as an obnoxious arrogant pillock. Glad to have had that confirmed by a family member as well.

Maybe some fans should do their research on the sort of garbage he’s been spouting since mid 2020.

I blame the family for his demise.
[Post edited 1 Mar 22:34]

I can only say what I see and I saw a very affable, funny bloke who was happy to chat and whose love for the club and its fans was obvious.

“Glad to have had that confirmed by a family member “ is nothing more than rumour and hearsay and the family member may have an axe to grind so I discount that right away. As for his “paranoid looney ramblings” it’s just harmless opinion. It doesn’t affect the magnitude of the service he gave the club.

He’ll always be Le God for me.
Le God on 22:12 - Mar 2 with 924 viewsChesham_Saint

Le God on 14:00 - Mar 2 by WinchesterExile

I can only say what I see and I saw a very affable, funny bloke who was happy to chat and whose love for the club and its fans was obvious.

“Glad to have had that confirmed by a family member “ is nothing more than rumour and hearsay and the family member may have an axe to grind so I discount that right away. As for his “paranoid looney ramblings” it’s just harmless opinion. It doesn’t affect the magnitude of the service he gave the club.

I don’t give a flying fvck he’s left or right wing. If he stays within the bounds of the law he’s entitled to his views. For what he did for Saints he deserves undying respect in a football context.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le God on 13:43 - Mar 3 with 733 views1885_SFC

Le God on 14:00 - Mar 2 by WinchesterExile

Same here. Met him a couple of times & saw him play hundreds of times. The bloke is a footballing legend and a gent.

As for his ramblings ; I couldn't give a sh1t. I never read what he writes or listen to his podcasts - so they don't affect me.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024