Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. 17:09 - Apr 6 with 1202 viewssaintmark1976

Tippy Tappy nonsense once again today. 69% possession and only two shots on target against a Blackburn team with the most number of goals against in the whole Championship.
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:22 - Apr 6 with 1123 viewscocklebreath

Looking forward to his interview

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:22 - Apr 6 with 1125 viewsgraveworm

Used to bother me
What’s the point
Let’s be honest if we did manage to get promoted
Can you imagine what next season would be like
We are an above average championship team
If anyone thinks otherwise they are presently delusional
I have followed saints for almost 60 years
This possession football scenario would be good if we actually punished teams when we are in control
If you have players good enough to play this style then no problem
We don’t, no point singling out particular players
We will never progress much higher in reality with the current selection we have available
I don’t think you can mistake reality for disillusionment
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:28 - Apr 6 with 1099 viewsManwithnoname

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:22 - Apr 6 by graveworm

Used to bother me
What’s the point
This possession football scenario would be good if we actually punished teams when we are in control
We will never progress much higher in reality with the current selection we have available

Beginning to see the real RM been caught out and very average. No chance of ever getting out this league.
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:45 - Apr 6 with 1042 viewssaint22

If we keep up this current form we won’t get to the playoff final let alone win promotion
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:45 - Apr 6 with 1042 viewsRon11

Saints 69% possession but Blackburn produced more shots on goal and on target.
Explain this, Martin.
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 18:24 - Apr 6 with 958 views1885_SFC

Two points from the last nine available.

Explain that too Martin.

Old School is Cool

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 918 viewsInTimeAddedOn

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:22 - Apr 6 by cocklebreath

Looking forward to his interview

I expect to hear we were ‘brave’ according to the Brighton Buddha
We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 19:38 - Apr 6 with 807 viewsTripleNiemi

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 17:22 - Apr 6 by graveworm

Used to bother me
What’s the point

If, and a massive if, we somehow fluke promotion, if we play this tippy tippy crâp we will get obliterated most weeks.

It’s great playing it when you have the likes of Walker, Stones et al in yer defence.

Not looking forward to the Cov game…..
[Post edited 6 Apr 19:39]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

We are going to win the Playoffs with this man in charge? Have a holiday. on 01:29 - Apr 7 with 601 viewssledger

coventry are decent,worried.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024