Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. 09:39 - May 27 with 1995 viewsareasix

As agreed on the loan deal last season.
Harwood - Bellis £20m signing has to go ahead.

I thought I would put my notes down of who, when I soon get the Director of Football job I would get the cleansing of the squad started. Scribbled on a back of a fag packet on my way home from a fantastic day out out but after today it’s old news and we move on.
I think Martin knows the type of player he wants and a director of football will do the admin but martins team will decide the targets.
Everyone said sign Piroe and he was mad not doing so but Piroe scored 13 goals in 45 games , Adam Armstrong scored 21 in 46 games and Adam scored 16 in 40 games so trust in RM . It will be a hell of a rollercoaster as we are going to get hammered in some games but it’s going to be exciting.

Ross Stewart new forward not seen out all season for a full game , virtually a new signing.
Flynn Downes being negotiated but issue due to West Ham not having a manager.
Ryan Fraser deal almost done desperate to get out of Newcastle.
Bonanza Miovski might be a replacement for Adams.
Rodon loan or buy from spurs if we can’t find a very good cheap CB.
McAtee or Borges from City another £15m each to Man City.
Ben Breton Diaz or Scmodics one of these from Blackburn would be good.
Josh Brownhill from Burnley, Sara from Norwich midfielders.
Alfie Doughty Luton full back , brilliant attacking defender.
Jack Clarke Sunderland attacking midfield

How to fund it.
Sulemana sell and get some money back. £10m
Onuachu to Trabzonspor or someone else who wants a proven goal scorer must be worth £12+
Sell Bazuna and bring Mateus Lis back to fight for the number 1 shirt with a new signing such as Buckland , Ramsden (Dream) , Henderson etc.
Bella Kotchap £12m could he do the job with us with a better CB partner then before.
Caleta Car £6m
Alvarez £12m personally I would like to keep him as he is class.
Perraud £5m
Lyanco £2m
Mara £5m
Mc Carthy , Adams free as contract runs out.

Do we keep or Buy David Brooks and Jack Rothwell personally I think not.

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 09:47 - May 27 with 1945 viewsChesham_Saint

Who else? Downes, Downes and, er, Downes…!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:09 - May 27 with 1860 viewsgrumpy

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 09:47 - May 27 by Chesham_Saint

Downes was imense yesterday,Leeds must of hated him,he was everywhere, closing down and in their faces all the time.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:29 - May 27 with 1795 viewsButty101

I love it when fans say things like sell Baz, he’s out for most of next season and after 2 years with us is worth diddly squat.
Out of that list we might shift tall Paul. I would bring Peuard back into the fold. I would rather of had Piroe than Stewart. I think Stewart will end up on loan next season

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:45 - May 27 with 1745 viewsdirk_doone

The first priority has to be a new goalkeeper. Otherwise we are going to see Bazunu back getting us relegated again. The problem is that the Club has invested so much money in Bazunu that I can't see them getting rid of him, even though to nearly every fan, he is an obvious liability.

McCarthy will be staying, I know. Solak appeared to be telling him that when McCarthy went up to receive his medal. But, apart from these playoff games, when he has been very good, let's not forget he has also been a liability for us for many years. His weakness at the near post is known to all Premier League strikers and they will happily exploit it again. Bazunu has been so bad that McCarthy has possibly established himself now as the lesser of the two evils but as soon as he starts making mistakes again, Bazunu will be back. That's why we need a new goalkeeper.
[Post edited 27 May 10:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:46 - May 27 with 1739 views1885_SFC

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 09:47 - May 27 by Chesham_Saint

Downes, Downes, a keeper and Downes?

Old School is Cool

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:55 - May 27 with 1681 viewsGRIM

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:29 - May 27 by Butty101

I love it when fans say things like sell Baz, he’s out for most of next season and after 2 years with us is worth diddly squat.
Out of that list we might shift tall Paul. I would bring Peuard back into the fold. I would rather of had Piroe than Stewart. I think Stewart will end up on loan next season

I would take Perraud back def.
He's much better than Manning.
But RM might have already found a solution to the left wing back position, Ryan Fraser, he's been brilliant in that role.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 11:40 - May 27 with 1583 viewsareasix

Downes is a West Ham player went to the same school as frank lampard so he will be watching to see what happens with Philips etc.

What about Barclay as he won’t stay at Luton is he worth a punt as he has had a good season in the Premiership.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 11:48 - May 27 with 1550 viewsSFC_Referee

I think that if we can get in Downes as well, with the returning of some of our players out on loan I think we need a new goalie, another centre half, left back (presuming RM doesn’t like Piroe), attacking midfielder and another central striker

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Login to get fewer ads

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 11:51 - May 27 with 1542 viewsIfonly

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 11:40 - May 27 by areasix

Downes is a West Ham player went to the same school as frank lampard so he will be watching to see what happens with Philips etc.

What about Barclay as he won’t stay at Luton is he worth a punt as he has had a good season in the Premiership.

Barkley (he won't break the bank) is the type of player we should be buying as he is affordable and will be able to play RM's possession style well. But have SR got over their fixation with teenagers and sell on fees? Barkley is 10 years too old for our owners, but have they learnt their lesson this year? Bringing in experienced, proven players like Downes and Fraser has worked, whereas taking a chance on the likes of Mara and Sulemana hasn't.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 12:31 - May 27 with 1450 viewsButty101

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 11:51 - May 27 by Ifonly

Barkley (he won't break the bank) is the type of player we should be buying as he is affordable and will be able to play RM's possession style well. But have SR got over their fixation with teenagers and sell on fees? Barkley is 10 years too old for our owners, but have they learnt their lesson this year? Bringing in experienced, proven players like Downes and Fraser has worked, whereas taking a chance on the likes of Mara and Sulemana hasn't.

Barclay is off to villa

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 16:02 - May 27 with 1201 viewssaint22

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 10:55 - May 27 by GRIM

I would take Perraud back def.
He's much better than Manning.
But RM might have already found a solution to the left wing back position, Ryan Fraser, he's been brilliant in that role.

Keeping Downes is a must, be v hard to find that quality again
Perraud should stay plus AN Other full back needed
A CB too
Russell first big test is keeper, there is no way Baz can be relied upon even if fit, I would be after Ramsdale asap
Lallana is coming back….why? As a coach maybe?
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 16:09 - May 27 with 1187 viewsNYC_Saint

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 16:02 - May 27 by saint22

Keeping Downes is a must, be v hard to find that quality again
Perraud should stay plus AN Other full back needed
A CB too
Russell first big test is keeper, there is no way Baz can be relied upon even if fit, I would be after Ramsdale asap
Lallana is coming back….why? As a coach maybe?

Is ramsdale available? RM was talking up Baz and saying he wants AM to stay too... I heard AM was on 70 or 90k a week depending on who's reporting. Surenly ramsdale can the in much more and would much rather him...
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 05:49 - May 30 with 659 viewsareasix

Sign Ramsdale , Downes , Doughty from Luton and zings and I would be happy.

Are any of the loan players worth considering again , I always thought Alcarez and Bella Kotchap had enough for the Prem and do we know enough about this keeper we signed called Lis.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 06:41 - May 30 with 627 viewsCity_boy

First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 05:49 - May 30 by areasix

Sign Ramsdale , Downes , Doughty from Luton and zings and I would be happy.

Are any of the loan players worth considering again , I always thought Alcarez and Bella Kotchap had enough for the Prem and do we know enough about this keeper we signed called Lis.

I would say yes to Alcarez and Bella Kotchap, but most of the others take about in this thread are the same players that got us related and didn't perform, a year ago. I can't imagine much has changed since then.
First £20m spent from the transfer kitty. Who else. on 07:56 - May 30 with 558 viewssaintwizzler

Ramsdale to swap a title battle for a relegation battle?
Dream on.

All this nonsense because he came to watch his mate play in a final.

2 + 2 = 5

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024