Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 18:04 - Jun 6 with 1845 viewsmushinexile

So we voted for it. A mistake in my view. I do not think it has improved football but MONEY did all the talking.
VAR on 01:16 - Jun 12 with 374 viewsSFC_Referee

VAR on 18:27 - Jun 11 by sledger

time wasting is a major problem,its all quite easily sorted,firstly have a game clock which stops when the ball isnt in play,we all pay to see 90 minutes of football not 55 minutes with 35 minutes of fannying around.Injury stoppages just let the trainer on while the game goes ahead,good proportion of injuries are fake anyway,cheaters soon wont go down if theres no advantage only disadvantage to youre own side.There are so many things that could be done to improve the game but nobody has the will

You say all that but IFAB/The FA dealt with it all pretty well last year, as they introduced the 30 second rule for any players that get treatment, and all match officials were told to be a lot stricter on time wasting and should add on more time, all of which has worked really well last season. As it’s not coincidence that we’ve had more playing time (with the ball in play that is) on average this season than any for quite some time

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

VAR on 10:52 - Jun 12 with 312 viewssaint901

I would very much question the statement that the FA etc dealt with time wasting!

When teams came to SMS looking for a point, they started wasting time from the first minute.

Gaol kicks, throw ins, free kicks where they threw the ball away, standing over our free kicks.

30 seconds for treatment? Joke. Far more than that on most occasions.

It's time that an independent time keeper was introduced who would stop the clock each time this happens so we get what we pay for.
VAR on 15:32 - Jun 12 with 283 viewssledger

the added on time got less and less as the season went on,as always things slip when the top sides whine
VAR on 16:45 - Jun 12 with 276 viewsDorsetIan

VAR on 10:52 - Jun 12 by saint901

I would very much question the statement that the FA etc dealt with time wasting!

When teams came to SMS looking for a point, they started wasting time from the first minute.

Gaol kicks, throw ins, free kicks where they threw the ball away, standing over our free kicks.

30 seconds for treatment? Joke. Far more than that on most occasions.

It's time that an independent time keeper was introduced who would stop the clock each time this happens so we get what we pay for.

Don't know what the objection is to an independent timekeeper.

Lot's of drama in rugby and basketball where the fans can see exactly how long to do go.

It would also help my tinnitus to be rid of all that whistling at the end.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

VAR on 19:28 - Jun 12 with 243 viewsSalisburySaint

VAR on 15:32 - Jun 12 by sledger

the added on time got less and less as the season went on,as always things slip when the top sides whine

It didn’t in the play off final !! 😉🤪😇
VAR on 11:49 - Jun 13 with 195 viewssaint901

A final thought on VAR.

Do other top leagues in Europe use it?

Are there any learnign points from that?
VAR on 02:45 - Jun 14 with 139 viewssledger

VAR on 19:28 - Jun 12 by SalisburySaint

It didn’t in the play off final !! 😉🤪😇

take youre point but it it didnt effect the top team cartel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024