Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Single file Queuing.. in pubs! 14:09 - Jun 8 with 7897 viewsDiscodroids

We have at last surmounted the peak sawtooth waves of insanity in this country. I've never encountered this recent fashion in our pubs and clubs, and would piss all over it if i did. Luckily it hasn't reached Leigh on Sea and i can't imagine the natives round here putting up with it.

Just take a butchers at The pictures in the X account below which is dedicated to it. it's a new phenomenon. Pubs/ bars are not post office counters to pick up form lcx49kj or the medical center for your blood test results to see if you have a dose of crabs.

It blows my mind. The bar staff implore people not to queue and to address the bar in the normal fashion yet they continue to queue up in single file at the bar looking like cattle waiting for the firing pin of the bolt gun in a slum east end abbatoir. Docile , iron curtain queueing for-Baby-milk formulae colostomy bags ,that cant work out how to use a bar.

Takes ages to get served with single file queues going back out of the door while the unused bar staff wait idly behind the jump yelling at people not to queue. Yet still they Queue. FFS.

All Waiting in single file to be served their Madri like some tuberculosis drenched brat at the window of a Mr Whippy ice cream van for his 3 halfpence raspberry Jubbly.

Is it in your Local,? have seen this carcinogenic shit in your pub?. Just say no, and walk to the bar with your head held high. Name and shame!

[Post edited 8 Jun 15:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Single file Queuing.. in pubs! on 10:35 - Jun 12 with 563 viewsKonk

Single file Queuing.. in pubs! on 13:58 - Jun 11 by R_from_afar

Twenty years ago, a British friend and I were in the middle of a huge crowd of people queueing to get onto a ferry, in Sicily. The vast majority of the other passengers were French pensioners.

We ended up being the last two to climb onboard. British reserve

I had that in a supermarket in Milan, where some woman pushed through from behind us in the queue and started sticking her shopping on the bit of the conveyor belt that I'd left as a respectful buffer between us and the shopper in front. Cheeky cow.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Single file Queuing.. in pubs! on 14:57 - Jun 12 with 405 viewsMrSheen

Single file Queuing.. in pubs! on 10:35 - Jun 12 by Konk

I had that in a supermarket in Milan, where some woman pushed through from behind us in the queue and started sticking her shopping on the bit of the conveyor belt that I'd left as a respectful buffer between us and the shopper in front. Cheeky cow.

The weirdest example I've experienced of that behaviour was in a station in China - you then had to run your luggage through an airport-type scanner before getting on high speed trains. While I was waiting for mine to emerge. the woman behind barged ahead of me, no doubt assuming her bags were doing the same to mine.
Single file Queuing.. in pubs! on 20:12 - Jun 12 with 249 viewsLogman

Maybe there is something to be said for queuing to get onto a plane:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3ggww342w8o
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024