Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palarse selling Olise :-( 22:36 - Jun 21 with 3725 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c511nk1xxxno

(A much better player than Eze, according to a Palace fan I spoke to yesterday across the Irish Sea.)

Now rather less likely to be selling Eze to the Mancs or anyone, I guess.

Everyone out etc!
[Post edited 21 Jun 23:52]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Palarse selling Olise :-) on 22:50 - Jun 21 with 3624 viewsSuperhoops2808

Gotta ask... How is that good for us
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 23:52 - Jun 21 with 3486 viewsstainrods_elbow

Palarse selling Olise :-) on 22:50 - Jun 21 by Superhoops2808

Gotta ask... How is that good for us

It's not! Sorry, my happy face should have been a sad one!

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 00:04 - Jun 22 with 3430 viewsLowerloftLad

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 23:52 - Jun 21 by stainrods_elbow

It's not! Sorry, my happy face should have been a sad one!

Palace can't hold onto either of them in my eyes.

Eze is hanging around with some of the best players in the prem right now. I'm sure players will be talking to him and casually asking if he would interested in a move Tottenham or arsenal ect.
[Post edited 22 Jun 0:06]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 07:48 - Jun 22 with 3028 viewsdaveB

If they both have release clauses, which is sounds like they do, then they will both be going this summer
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 08:13 - Jun 22 with 2963 viewsGaryBannister86

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 07:48 - Jun 22 by daveB

If they both have release clauses, which is sounds like they do, then they will both be going this summer

Hope so. And surely Eze will be unimpressed that Palace have lost their best player, as well as the fact Olise has got the move and he hasn't yet.

I hope Spurs go in for him.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 10:51 - Jun 22 with 2701 viewsdmm

If Olise goes to Bayern and not an English club, that could well be a good thing for Eze. Top six clubs looking for an attacker would be more likely to consider him if they've not done so already.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 14:08 - Jun 22 with 2444 viewsSuperhoops2808

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 00:04 - Jun 22 by LowerloftLad

Palace can't hold onto either of them in my eyes.

Eze is hanging around with some of the best players in the prem right now. I'm sure players will be talking to him and casually asking if he would interested in a move Tottenham or arsenal ect.
[Post edited 22 Jun 0:06]

Having been released by Arsenal, they are unlikely
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 16:10 - Jun 22 with 2270 viewsNorthantsHoop

My Palace supporting mate said to me recently that only one of Eze and Olise would be sold and it looks like Olise is the one, he caveated that if silly money was offered for Eze not just the release clause in a bidding round then Palace would sell him as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 16:27 - Jun 22 with 2221 viewsWatfordR

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 16:10 - Jun 22 by NorthantsHoop

My Palace supporting mate said to me recently that only one of Eze and Olise would be sold and it looks like Olise is the one, he caveated that if silly money was offered for Eze not just the release clause in a bidding round then Palace would sell him as well.

I don't think your mate understands that if the money in Eze's release clause is offered and he wants to go, Palace won't have a choice in the matter.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 17:54 - Jun 22 with 2082 viewsqpr1976

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 16:27 - Jun 22 by WatfordR

I don't think your mate understands that if the money in Eze's release clause is offered and he wants to go, Palace won't have a choice in the matter.

And they can always spend 10% of their £120M (if Both are sold) on Chair….. Double bubble !
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 18:16 - Jun 22 with 2033 viewsNorthantsHoop

That is the big question does Eze want to go, they do love him at Palace and that may count for a lot remembering all the rejection he suffered from other clubs before we picked him up. I was joking with a few Palace fans during the England game on Thursday that there we are another million or two on his transfer fee when he came on against Denmark. They do love him down in South London lots of cheers and expectation when he came on against Denmark in the Tooting pub I was in.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 18:24 - Jun 22 with 1990 viewsPBLOCK

Agree if Eze has a release clause which has been touted then if it is met and he wants to go then he can

Also with Olisse seemingly on his way that may want Eze to leave even more
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 19:35 - Jun 22 with 1830 viewsstainrods_elbow

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 18:16 - Jun 22 by NorthantsHoop

That is the big question does Eze want to go, they do love him at Palace and that may count for a lot remembering all the rejection he suffered from other clubs before we picked him up. I was joking with a few Palace fans during the England game on Thursday that there we are another million or two on his transfer fee when he came on against Denmark. They do love him down in South London lots of cheers and expectation when he came on against Denmark in the Tooting pub I was in.

Being just a tiny bit cynical, how many players have ever said, 'well, I'm so loved at this club, I shan't be moving to a big one if I get the chance'?

Matt le Tissier, and that's about it, no?

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 19:51 - Jun 22 with 1786 viewsBluce_Ree

They are more likely to sell that defender of theirs.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 19:56 - Jun 22 with 1777 viewsWatfordR

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 19:35 - Jun 22 by stainrods_elbow

Being just a tiny bit cynical, how many players have ever said, 'well, I'm so loved at this club, I shan't be moving to a big one if I get the chance'?

Not even Eze at QPR!
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 22:20 - Jun 22 with 1576 viewsNorthantsHoop

I can't disagree on that.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 08:39 - Jun 23 with 1295 viewscpgerber

James Vardy also. But yes, examples are hard to find.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 09:42 - Jun 23 with 1196 viewsLblock

There won’t be a bidding war if he has a release clause will there?

These are designed so club gets their target figure then it’ll be all about who offers the best personal terms.
I was hoping it’d be Arsenal as I think Ebs will want to stay in the big smoke but they’re not known for spending big fees wisely and I recall Reading have a few P&S issues to iron out. Eze would be mad to go to Spurs if he wants to win anything and by Christ I hope he doesn’t end up at the Scum.

My gut feel is he’ll stay at Palace.
If any modern day player was going to say “I’m happy with my lot and not chasing dreams” I think it’ll be him and good luck to him (even though it isn’t good for us as a club)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 09:54 - Jun 23 with 1160 viewsGaryBannister86

Very true but also Le Tissier was at Southampton from YTS so was the true definition of a one club conspiracy theorist nutcase man.

Can't believe Eze has got attached to Palace in the same way. I am sure if the offer triggers the release clause he will be off for some Champions League action.

I mean, it's not impossible Palace could be relegated next season without Olise.
[Post edited 23 Jun 9:55]
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 10:02 - Jun 23 with 1129 viewslightwaterhoop

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 08:39 - Jun 23 by cpgerber

James Vardy also. But yes, examples are hard to find.

Going back a bit further,Trevor Brooking.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 11:29 - Jun 23 with 991 viewsgolborne

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 09:54 - Jun 23 by GaryBannister86

Very true but also Le Tissier was at Southampton from YTS so was the true definition of a one club conspiracy theorist nutcase man.

Can't believe Eze has got attached to Palace in the same way. I am sure if the offer triggers the release clause he will be off for some Champions League action.

I mean, it's not impossible Palace could be relegated next season without Olise.
[Post edited 23 Jun 9:55]

Amazing per match stats, but check how many appearances he made last season..
Told my mate they should get rid, if the money is big. Another injury hit season like that and
nobody will touch him.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 12:09 - Jun 23 with 916 viewsDavieQPR

Loyalty doesn't come into it when someone offers to double your wage.
Palarse selling Olise :-( on 22:13 - Jun 23 with 642 viewsstainrods_elbow

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 09:42 - Jun 23 by Lblock

There won’t be a bidding war if he has a release clause will there?

These are designed so club gets their target figure then it’ll be all about who offers the best personal terms.
I was hoping it’d be Arsenal as I think Ebs will want to stay in the big smoke but they’re not known for spending big fees wisely and I recall Reading have a few P&S issues to iron out. Eze would be mad to go to Spurs if he wants to win anything and by Christ I hope he doesn’t end up at the Scum.

My gut feel is he’ll stay at Palace.
If any modern day player was going to say “I’m happy with my lot and not chasing dreams” I think it’ll be him and good luck to him (even though it isn’t good for us as a club)

If that were the case, he wouldn't have left us for the Prem, presumably!

If Arse or the Mancs or whoever come in for him and pay his ransom, he'll be on his way faster than you can say 'Ebs for England!'

Palarse selling Olise :-( on 00:35 - Jun 24 with 532 viewsE17hoop

The only place Eze's likely to go this summer is Spurs.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024