Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo 08:59 - Jul 19 with 930 viewsSaintNick

I was going to have a tattoo ready for the new season , but I have got a letter from the council today saying my gardens not big enough and the neighbours would complain about the bagpipes

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tattoo on 09:54 - Jul 19 with 851 viewsTripleNiemi

Was on the way to work this morning when I saw an RAC parked on the side of the road. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. Thought to myself, he’s heading for a breakdown.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tattoo on 09:58 - Jul 19 with 844 viewsFlamingbankers

Silly Summer season's here.
Tattoo on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 803 viewsTripleNiemi

Started as soon as we signed Adz
[Post edited 19 Jul 10:46]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tattoo on 15:54 - Jul 20 with 535 viewssledger

injured as soon as game time became a reality,will we never learn,another walcott
Tattoo on 18:47 - Jul 21 with 327 viewsLondonSaint76

Tattoo on 09:54 - Jul 19 by TripleNiemi

Was on the way to work this morning when I saw an RAC parked on the side of the road. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. Thought to myself, he’s heading for a breakdown.

My mate is a long distance travelling salesman. The other day whilst driving to an appointment he got a call on his hands free from head office to say he’d been promoted to Area Sales Manager. An hour later he got a second call to say he’d been promoted to Regional Sales Manager. An hour after that he got a third call to say he’d been promoted again, this time to National Sales Manager, he lost concentration, drove off the road and ended up in a gorse bush. When the police arrived and asked what happened he said he’d careered off the road …

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Tattoo on 19:04 - Jul 21 with 318 viewsFlamingbankers

Tattoo on 18:47 - Jul 21 by LondonSaint76

My mate is a long distance travelling salesman. The other day whilst driving to an appointment he got a call on his hands free from head office to say he’d been promoted to Area Sales Manager. An hour later he got a second call to say he’d been promoted to Regional Sales Manager. An hour after that he got a third call to say he’d been promoted again, this time to National Sales Manager, he lost concentration, drove off the road and ended up in a gorse bush. When the police arrived and asked what happened he said he’d careered off the road …

Shocking - stop, no more please!!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024