Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolli online abuse 14:15 - Aug 7 with 23096 viewsRangersw12

What's a matter with people FFS

Kolli online abuse on 16:33 - Aug 8 with 1749 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:18 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Ok. That might be true for you.

I've been experiencing this for years and years. Not just the last few weeks. I went to school with the kids of people who've since been sent to prison for Grooming gang offenses. They are not good people, and they use your Liberalism against people like me. I just find it incredibly frustrating that people with your experience will never listen to people with mine.

I hated the EDL when it was a thing. I once got punched in the Conningham by one of the old QPR EDL types because they started singing EDL songs and I objected. Please do not lecture me any more about racism or ethnic origins or whatever it is in your head that is telling you I am somebody I'm not.

The fact you have faith that the Muslim majority will out the extremist minority is vaguely reassuring to me - And I will happily acknowledge that the vast majority of Terrorism reported is reported by Muslims - Yes I know all of this. But also, more British Muslims joined ISIS than Joined the British Army. To deny the integration problems just alienates people like me. Sorry.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:22]

So if you believe you see the problems so clearly, has it never occurred to you to proactively become part of the solution instead?

Have you tried actively going in to the Muslim community where you live and befriending, for example, a couple of similar age to yourself and your partner, who maybe have kids of similar age to yourself and have exactly the same hopes, aspirations and fears for the future as you do?

if you're looking for integration not alienation, the one person who you have power over to change is yourself. I think you'd be surprised by what you could achieve, if you tried..
Kolli online abuse on 16:35 - Aug 8 with 1661 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:33 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

So if you believe you see the problems so clearly, has it never occurred to you to proactively become part of the solution instead?

Have you tried actively going in to the Muslim community where you live and befriending, for example, a couple of similar age to yourself and your partner, who maybe have kids of similar age to yourself and have exactly the same hopes, aspirations and fears for the future as you do?

if you're looking for integration not alienation, the one person who you have power over to change is yourself. I think you'd be surprised by what you could achieve, if you tried..

What, like the girls did? They all ended up getting raped mate.

You speak like I don't know anything about Islam and have never met a Muslim before. Even tho I've posted on this thread today that I went to a Christian Baptism for 5 (Presumably now Former, although I'm not sure) Muslims.

I went to a wedding in Morrocco in October. I've lived in Page Hall, Sheffield, one of the largest Pakistani (Although becoming increasingly Roma) communities in Sheffield. I've grown up in the UK since the 90s. I'm hardly talking about some exotic species unique to a tiny Pacific atoll.

Strange old world.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:41]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Kolli online abuse on 16:39 - Aug 8 with 1629 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:22 - Aug 8 by Wegerles_Stairs

Wow, that's pretty dumb.

Of course it's all very well Starmer acting tough on sentencing but there's going to be trouble further down the line if people see other people getting away with equally violent offences. I mean only a month ago, he was telling us the prisons were full...

You'd think so, huh? Except none of those self-loathing morons around him heard anything wrong. That's the bit that really frightens me.

Kolli online abuse on 16:41 - Aug 8 with 1659 viewsMonkey_Roots

Shut it down I reckon... there's going to be no satisfactory resolution here.
Kolli online abuse on 16:44 - Aug 8 with 1607 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Kolli online abuse on 16:39 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

You'd think so, huh? Except none of those self-loathing morons around him heard anything wrong. That's the bit that really frightens me.

The woman with the Amnesty bib nonchalantly applauding as he calls for their throats to be cut is quite something.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:45]
Kolli online abuse on 16:45 - Aug 8 with 1611 viewsMonkey_Roots

Kolli online abuse on 16:39 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Just seen that he's been suspended by the way...
Kolli online abuse on 16:48 - Aug 8 with 1575 viewsRangersw12

Kolli online abuse on 16:45 - Aug 8 by Monkey_Roots

Just seen that he's been suspended by the way...

And arrested
Kolli online abuse on 16:54 - Aug 8 with 1529 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:35 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

What, like the girls did? They all ended up getting raped mate.

You speak like I don't know anything about Islam and have never met a Muslim before. Even tho I've posted on this thread today that I went to a Christian Baptism for 5 (Presumably now Former, although I'm not sure) Muslims.

I went to a wedding in Morrocco in October. I've lived in Page Hall, Sheffield, one of the largest Pakistani (Although becoming increasingly Roma) communities in Sheffield. I've grown up in the UK since the 90s. I'm hardly talking about some exotic species unique to a tiny Pacific atoll.

Strange old world.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:41]

OK - so you tell me you understand, whilst at the same time throwing in what happened to those poor girls and using it as justification to stay entrenched in a hardline position.

..And if the situation had been the other way around, with Muslim girls having been the victims, and the perpetrators having been white British guys, how would you have responded then..? Or are you asserting that this would somehow never happen (as equally a dangerous assumption to make, as asserting that it is somehow "bound to happen" the other way round, I would suggest..)
Login to get fewer ads

Kolli online abuse on 16:55 - Aug 8 with 1512 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kolli online abuse on 16:41 - Aug 8 by Monkey_Roots

Shut it down I reckon... there's going to be no satisfactory resolution here.

Yup...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kolli online abuse on 16:55 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:48 - Aug 8 by Rangersw12

And arrested

I daresay there's a few on this very thread who would be openly clapping and agreeing with this vile behaviour.
Kolli online abuse on 16:57 - Aug 8 with 1467 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:54 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

OK - so you tell me you understand, whilst at the same time throwing in what happened to those poor girls and using it as justification to stay entrenched in a hardline position.

..And if the situation had been the other way around, with Muslim girls having been the victims, and the perpetrators having been white British guys, how would you have responded then..? Or are you asserting that this would somehow never happen (as equally a dangerous assumption to make, as asserting that it is somehow "bound to happen" the other way round, I would suggest..)

I would give a white person who murders any child the death penalty. Quite simple.

You'll say that's hardline. I don't care.

Kolli online abuse on 16:58 - Aug 8 with 1456 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:55 - Aug 8 by Orthodox_Hoop

I daresay there's a few on this very thread who would be openly clapping and agreeing with this vile behaviour.

If not clapping along like seals, they'd certainly be too cowardly to stand up to him. And therein lies the issue. Ruled by cowards.

Kolli online abuse on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 1458 viewsNed_Kennedys

Kolli online abuse on 14:52 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Ask Clive, I'm sure he's up for it

Mostly peaceful Labour politician suggesting we should "Cut the troats" of.....Not the bloke who murdered those kids......

What a disgusting video.
Extremists and promoters of violence exist at both ends of the spectrum.
Kolli online abuse on 17:03 - Aug 8 with 1444 viewsdmm

Kolli online abuse on 16:55 - Aug 8 by Orthodox_Hoop

Why would you want to further enflame an already toxic thread with a statement you have no way of substantiating?

Clive, as others have said, and for your peace of mind, please lock this thread.
Kolli online abuse on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 1373 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:48 - Aug 8 by Rangersw12

And arrested

Wonder whether they'll manage to get him into the Emergency trials court, or whether he'll be given special "Counter-Rioter" treatment.

Kolli online abuse on 17:08 - Aug 8 with 1383 viewsRangersw12

Kolli online abuse on 17:05 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

Wonder whether they'll manage to get him into the Emergency trials court, or whether he'll be given special "Counter-Rioter" treatment.

I suppose it all depends on if he pleads guilty or not
[Post edited 8 Aug 17:32]
Kolli online abuse on 17:11 - Aug 8 with 1317 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:03 - Aug 8 by dmm

Why would you want to further enflame an already toxic thread with a statement you have no way of substantiating?

Clive, as others have said, and for your peace of mind, please lock this thread.

Notice how it gets all "toxic" when the left starts being exposed as what they really are.....And they demand the discussion is shut down. Predictable.

Never toxic when they're having a field day misrepresenting something I've said as "racist" though eh
[Post edited 8 Aug 17:16]

Kolli online abuse on 17:15 - Aug 8 with 1316 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 16:57 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

I would give a white person who murders any child the death penalty. Quite simple.

You'll say that's hardline. I don't care.

No, you might be surprised to hear that I'm actually a big supporter of capital punishment for cases where it is beyond any reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of cold-blooded murder and clearly aware of the consequences of their actions - Ian Brady, Fred West and Harold Shipman being three of the most blindingly obvious cases where I personally would have advocated for the death penalty.

I like the Executioner's prayer: "May God have mercy on your soul". People often confuse mercy and judgement. They are not mutually exclusive, in my understanding.

But that wasn't the point of my question, and it also does not absolve you, me or anybody else on this forum from doing whatever we can to show love, kindness and respect for everyone in our community, regardless of who they are, or who we think they might possibly be. That is the only way change happens.
Kolli online abuse on 17:18 - Aug 8 with 1261 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:15 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

No, you might be surprised to hear that I'm actually a big supporter of capital punishment for cases where it is beyond any reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of cold-blooded murder and clearly aware of the consequences of their actions - Ian Brady, Fred West and Harold Shipman being three of the most blindingly obvious cases where I personally would have advocated for the death penalty.

I like the Executioner's prayer: "May God have mercy on your soul". People often confuse mercy and judgement. They are not mutually exclusive, in my understanding.

But that wasn't the point of my question, and it also does not absolve you, me or anybody else on this forum from doing whatever we can to show love, kindness and respect for everyone in our community, regardless of who they are, or who we think they might possibly be. That is the only way change happens.

Now we're getting somewhere!

What about Michael Adebowale? Easy to name Harold Shipman and Fred West, both of whom were in prison long before I had any opinion whatsoever on any of this stuff.
[Post edited 8 Aug 17:21]

Kolli online abuse on 17:26 - Aug 8 with 1255 viewsMonkey_Roots

Kolli online abuse on 17:18 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

What about Michael Adebowale? Easy to name Harold Shipman and Fred West, both of whom were in prison long before I had any opinion whatsoever on any of this stuff.

God you're boring.
Kolli online abuse on 17:28 - Aug 8 with 1215 viewsSheffieldHoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:26 - Aug 8 by Monkey_Roots

God you're boring.

Ignore button. Bottom right of my post. Bye bye.

Kolli online abuse on 17:34 - Aug 8 with 1222 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:18 - Aug 8 by SheffieldHoop

That one's an interesting case, and I would say the following, largely because I can't remember if it was proven to be an act of terrorism, or influenced by mental illness.

If it was clearly the former, and there are no presenting signs of paranoid schizophrenia or any similar mental illness which would cause someone to effectively lose control over themselves, then yes, I would personally have argued for the death penalty for Adebowale.

For me, where a mental illness is clearly and obviously influencing one's stability - and most importantly one's capacity to clearly distinguish between committing a proactive act of aggression towards someone, and what one perceives to be an act of self-defence - then that person should then be committed to a psychiatric ward with support to improve their condition, where possible, or indefinitely, if not.
Kolli online abuse on 17:34 - Aug 8 with 1212 viewssaxbend

I think everything that needs to be said has probably been said, but for some reason the thought of this thread being hurried out of everyone's consciousness by the conscious effort of one individual, rather than being allowed to disappear organically, bothers me somewhat.
Kolli online abuse on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 1174 viewsE15Hoop

Kolli online abuse on 17:34 - Aug 8 by saxbend

I think everything that needs to be said has probably been said, but for some reason the thought of this thread being hurried out of everyone's consciousness by the conscious effort of one individual, rather than being allowed to disappear organically, bothers me somewhat.

Have faith, Sax, I think we're nearly there now..
Kolli online abuse on 17:55 - Aug 8 with 1125 viewsqpr_1968

Kolli online abuse on 17:43 - Aug 8 by E15Hoop

Have faith, Sax, I think we're nearly there now..

time for some music...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024