Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation 20:35 - Oct 2 with 2792 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/63085/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 668 viewsPatfromPoole

Just looking at various filings at Companies House for Sport Republic Holding Limited (the holding company of Saints), it looks like there are about 27 million shares in issue which hold voting rights.

Solak holds around 20 million of them, around 75%.

Ankersen holds around 1.5 million

Kraft holds around 2.5 million.

So Dragan holds all the cards.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 13:43 - Oct 3 with 635 viewsTripleNiemi

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 13:19 - Oct 3 by kingolaf

According to Companies House, Kraft, Ankersen and Solak are listed as directors.

Solak is the only one with significant control. Has more than 75% of the shares and voting rights, and has the right to appoint or remove directors.

If I was him, I wouldn’t give a shiny sh!t what Ankersen thinks about the manager.

Whilst minor, don’t forget Kat has a 20% stake in Saints FC as a club which naturally has naff all to do with Solak et al (Sports Direct) (more apt than Sports Republic)
[Post edited 3 Oct 13:52]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 611 viewsBridders2

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 10:57 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

Honestly find this line of reasoning hilarious, of course the media know what's going on. Most of them have friends working at very senior levels of the majority of football clubs, and when people like me and mates know what's going on (and it's really not hard to find out) it shows that clubs are leakier than knickers of the front row of a magic mike show.

FT, what are you and your mates hearing at the moment then?
I heard from someone who knows someone at the club that 'RM is gone' whatever that means!
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:19 - Oct 3 with 597 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:03 - Oct 3 by Bridders2

FT, what are you and your mates hearing at the moment then?
I heard from someone who knows someone at the club that 'RM is gone' whatever that means!

Before Bournemouth I heard he had three games to save his job, not spoken to the people that know since though so it may have changed
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:25 - Oct 3 with 586 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 13:43 - Oct 3 by TripleNiemi

Whilst minor, don’t forget Kat has a 20% stake in Saints FC as a club which naturally has naff all to do with Solak et al (Sports Direct) (more apt than Sports Republic)
[Post edited 3 Oct 13:52]

Yes, Sports Republic owe the other 80% of Saints' shares, as sold to them by Gao.

On balance, I think it's good she still has an ongoing involvement, even if she carries limited clout; she clearly seems to have a keen interest in the club.

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:35 - Oct 3 with 572 viewsButty101

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:25 - Oct 3 by PatfromPoole

Yes, Sports Republic owe the other 80% of Saints' shares, as sold to them by Gao.

On balance, I think it's good she still has an ongoing involvement, even if she carries limited clout; she clearly seems to have a keen interest in the club.

Why do you think she has a keen interest ?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:45 - Oct 3 with 540 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:25 - Oct 3 by PatfromPoole

Her shares were effectively diluted in the sale though weren't they? So whilst she "owned" 20% the club/company have since released more shares which has taken her down to 15% or thereabouts
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:57 - Oct 3 with 533 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:45 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

Her shares were effectively diluted in the sale though weren't they? So whilst she "owned" 20% the club/company have since released more shares which has taken her down to 15% or thereabouts

Aye, that’s correct.

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:58 - Oct 3 with 532 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:35 - Oct 3 by Butty101

Why do you think she has a keen interest ?

Depends on whether or not you think she was telling the truth in this interview.

I suspect she was.

https://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/international/premierleague/billionaire-and-

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:03 - Oct 3 with 477 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 21:19 - Oct 2 by SaintNick

If you get rid of Ankersen, we are severely lacking anyone in Sport Republic or Southampton FC who actually have football experience

With our performances so far this season, I'm not sure that any of the hierarchy knows what they are doing to be honest..

Poll: Potter as head coach and Llallana as his assistant

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:06 - Oct 3 with 475 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 09:25 - Oct 3 by saintwizzler

Russell Martin was a success last season, just.
His job was to get us promoted. Which he did.

This season his aim is to keep us up.
Unfortunately that’s with only 3 or maybe 4 at a push Premier League standard players.

Good luck with that Russell

Cock sucker

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:12 - Oct 3 with 471 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 10:57 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

Honestly find this line of reasoning hilarious, of course the media know what's going on. Most of them have friends working at very senior levels of the majority of football clubs, and when people like me and mates know what's going on (and it's really not hard to find out) it shows that clubs are leakier than knickers of the front row of a magic mike show.

I've said it before, you are delusional, please stop trying to run on the great Frannie Benali's name..

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:28 - Oct 3 with 447 viewsTripleNiemi

Ditto - glad Kat still has (albeit a minor) stake in the club. I genuinely think she does hold some affection for the place. Cue the bullets heading inbound…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:32 - Oct 3 with 440 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:12 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

I've said it before, you are delusional, please stop trying to run on the great Frannie Benali's name..

Delusional? I'd love to know how

You do realise I know a ton of people in the club right?
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:41 - Oct 3 with 420 viewsUTS1885

Come on folks this was made up 'speculation' by talksport because the presser was today and it stirs it all up. The downmarkert radio station toolsport is the wireless version of the sun newspaper.

Its more than obvious the entire board are going to have itchy feet with settting a new worst start to the season record. They wouldnt have a clue what Rasmus is thinking.
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:46 - Oct 3 with 406 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:41 - Oct 3 by UTS1885

Come on folks this was made up 'speculation' by talksport because the presser was today and it stirs it all up. The downmarkert radio station toolsport is the wireless version of the sun newspaper.

Its more than obvious the entire board are going to have itchy feet with settting a new worst start to the season record. They wouldnt have a clue what Rasmus is thinking.

I'd imagine the speculation comes from the same place that the stuff i'd heard prior to the bournemouth game of him having three games came from.

It's a weird one, you normally hear very little concrete about inbounds unless someone has been seen at the training ground or a meeting has been booked in, but outbounds are generally fairly reliable. I knew about Ralph a good month or so before it happened, board members leaving months before they were announced, and even the sale of the club (including what it was sold for) 3months or so before it was announced.

Football clubs are genuinely awful at keeping things quiet, and there's such a strong cross over of staff between clubs and press it's usually a fair guess if the press have run with it there's some truth in there.
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:54 - Oct 3 with 383 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:06 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

Cock sucker

Not usually, but £20 is £20.
DM me hon x

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:57 - Oct 3 with 354 viewssaintmark1976

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:32 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

Mr Tache, you now state that “ I know a ton of people in the club right” but in a previous contribution state that you have not spoken to them since Monday evening.

Any particular reason that you haven’t enquired further of them since Monday ?

After all, we do appear to be entering a critical period given the suggested Board split, Russell Martins possible departure and replacement, together with the club’s disastrous start to the season.

Is it possible that all of your suggested contacts have taken a vow of silence or are you actually just as much in the dark as the rest of us ?

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:59 - Oct 3 with 338 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:57 - Oct 3 by saintmark1976

Mr Tache, you now state that “ I know a ton of people in the club right” but in a previous contribution state that you have not spoken to them since Monday evening.

Any particular reason that you haven’t enquired further of them since Monday ?

After all, we do appear to be entering a critical period given the suggested Board split, Russell Martins possible departure and replacement, together with the club’s disastrous start to the season.

Is it possible that all of your suggested contacts have taken a vow of silence or are you actually just as much in the dark as the rest of us ?

Because i've got more of a life than just football and will chat to them when i see them next down the pub, it's interesting to find stuff out but ultimately makes little to no difference to my life so i'm not exactly going to go chasing after it.
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 323 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 14:45 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

She must of signed the paperwork to allow that, probably taking a dividend in the process.
Nobody let's their share get diluted without taking a profit first.

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:01 - Oct 3 with 319 viewssaintmark1976

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:59 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

Because i've got more of a life than just football and will chat to them when i see them next down the pub, it's interesting to find stuff out but ultimately makes little to no difference to my life so i'm not exactly going to go chasing after it.

Hmmm.

Poll: Who is responsible for our poor start to the season?

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:03 - Oct 3 with 312 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:32 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

And so do I matey

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:07 - Oct 3 with 291 viewsHollywood56

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 16:59 - Oct 3 by franniesTache

You are so full of sh!t, and that's coming from an ex player.

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:09 - Oct 3 with 288 viewsfranniesTache

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:07 - Oct 3 by Hollywood56

You are so full of sh!t, and that's coming from an ex player.

Fair does I’m not too bothered what folk think on the internet to be fair.
Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 17:17 - Oct 3 with 278 viewsBerber

Southampton Board Split On Russell Martin Situation on 10:40 - Oct 3 by Ifonly

Maybe but Ankersen was CEO of SR throughout and responsible for "overseeing football strategy". The football strategy at SFC has been appalling and that has led to a decline in SFC which is SR's main asset. All of that is his responsibility.

So yes, maybe for example Wilcox led the recruitment of RM, but Ankersen is supposed to be in overall charge of choices like that and he, no doubt, was instrumental in appointing Wilcox in the first place (with the brief to bring his Man City experience and make us like them).

I can't see how he avoids responsibility for this. Even on the appointment of Selles, if Ankersen was taken out of the loop because of his disastrous decision on Jones, that is hardly a feather in his cap. It meant that there was a vacuum of leadership when a vital decision was being taken.

Spot on. Nothing more to add.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024