| Castellon Friendly 10:02 - Jul 12 with 74202 views | aston_hoop | Anyone watching? Just about to kick off |  |
| |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:23 - Jul 12 with 3961 views | numptydumpty | Walsh dreadful positioning for the goal |  |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:23 - Jul 12 with 3964 views | connell10 | Does Celar ever press? He looks like he is standing there waiting for something to happen! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:23 - Jul 12 with 3964 views | davman | Can't handle any sort of press, can we? Celar weak as pss, can't control a ball. Walsh's distribution continues to frighten me... It's only a pre season friendly and we have half a development squad out there. Keep telling yourselves that... |  |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:24 - Jul 12 with 3908 views | numptydumpty | Bennie is playing right wing, when am sure he is meant to be at right back |  |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:25 - Jul 12 with 3901 views | connell10 | Carry on like this and we are in for a tanking today |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:26 - Jul 12 with 3869 views | BAWHoops | An inauspicious start. The right side of the team completely non existent. Not sure Bennie a viable option at RB. As for Celar... plays at his own pace for sure |  |
| http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/ |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:26 - Jul 12 with 3862 views | Malintabuk | What the hell is Walsh up to... he is playing rush goalkeeper |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:27 - Jul 12 with 3814 views | numptydumpty |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:23 - Jul 12 by connell10 | Does Celar ever press? He looks like he is standing there waiting for something to happen! |
Celar I noticed also Connell Its almost like he cant be ars*d He has got to show a lot in preseason for me. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Castellon Friendly on 10:28 - Jul 12 with 3762 views | Pdog |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:19 - Jul 12 by Malintabuk | Afraid whether their left winger is mustard... but poor old Bennie is not a right back |
Still not sure what Bennie actually is.. a right sided player of sorts with no actual pace, not sure where he fits in our setup.. Walsh is playing like someone who has been sitting on the bench for 2yrs. |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:29 - Jul 12 with 3729 views | Rsole | 11 changes at the break, thank feck. |  |
| Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?
|
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:30 - Jul 12 with 3708 views | connell10 |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:27 - Jul 12 by numptydumpty | Celar I noticed also Connell Its almost like he cant be ars*d He has got to show a lot in preseason for me. |
He is like 2 steps behind play weird |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:31 - Jul 12 with 3635 views | daveB | we look dreadful. Celar seems to have got worse |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:32 - Jul 12 with 3590 views | davman |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:30 - Jul 12 by connell10 | He is like 2 steps behind play weird |
Shouldn't be surprised after last season. Two good halves of football in 18 performances and two good goals. He played last season like he is playing this friendly and may be the only striker we have for next season... Terrifying. |  |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:33 - Jul 12 with 3571 views | dmm | Water break gives me a chance to post my thoughts. Stodgy pitch seems to be making ball control difficult An experimental first half 11 - Bennie at RB and Pearman behind Celar. Not sure either have worked. Some risky passing out from the back by Walsh - he needs to cut that out. |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:33 - Jul 12 with 3558 views | Malintabuk | Well the first 30 mins has shown us Walsh... is not the answer Benni is ... well not a right back Celar... is well powder puff Positive Vale looks the business Smyth... typical Smyth Pretty sure Cas are ahead of us in pre season, and they look a decent side If we can sell someone... can we but their 15c |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:34 - Jul 12 with 3530 views | 1JD | First 30 gone and all at sea. Reminds me of an Ainsworth pre season side. Playing 4-4-2 with Pearman just of Celar. Mbengue massively overhit about 3 passes. Touch looks well off. Only vale looking half decent so far. |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:34 - Jul 12 with 3524 views | Pdog | Their no.15 tearing us a new one Doku style is Brian Cipenga, at 27 age probably against him. |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:35 - Jul 12 with 3476 views | Hooping_Mad | Awful. Just awful |  |
| Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:36 - Jul 12 with 3460 views | connell10 | Absolutely shite |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:36 - Jul 12 with 3442 views | Malintabuk | Oh dear... Walsh has not done himself any favours today... positioning horrendous again there |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:37 - Jul 12 with 3392 views | loneranger1 | Erm never played in goal but should Walsh also have been more alert for that second goal? |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:37 - Jul 12 with 3365 views | Hooping_Mad | Who is Walsh kicking too? |  |
| Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:38 - Jul 12 with 3328 views | connell10 | We gotta high press , but I don't think we have the players to it , the opp are facing nothing when playing out from the back . |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:38 - Jul 12 with 3312 views | Pdog | That is quite possibly the worst thing ive seen on a football pitch |  | |  |
| Castellon Friendly on 10:38 - Jul 12 with 3306 views | Rsole | What a disgrace |  |
| Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?
|
|  |
| |