Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! 22:03 - Nov 13 with 11495 viewsrochdale1

After going the game tonight its clear coleman doesnt have a clue !! Our club has been ruined any anybody that doesnt see that is deludid...
Where out off the fa cup now, and honestly where sitting higher in the league than that shambles of a team deserve...!!
The fans just arnt ars.d nomore, and coleman clearly doesnt care what the fans feel....
Colemans tactic is just to keep boating the ball up to dele, whom works hard and does a few nice touches but cant do it all.

I promise on my sons life aslong as coleman is at that club il never waste another penny!! even if we go up its honestly because everyone in that league is just as bad!! fact_ if we were in league 1 right now we would have less points than bury!

Coleman is turning many fans away with negative tactics and poor displays of football!!!!

COLEMAN OUT ....
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:05 - Nov 13 with 4745 viewsGhanaDale

Please tell me you're joking....

www.facebook.com/projectaura

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:05 - Nov 13 with 4724 viewsRalphs12

Wow
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:07 - Nov 13 with 4697 viewsDaley_Lama

Eek!

Poll: DF in or out

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:08 - Nov 13 with 4679 views_dezzy

Will we miss you ??/ NO

KHBA

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:09 - Nov 13 with 4660 viewspearlstreet1

Have you been drinking or had a bang on the head?????
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:22 - Nov 13 with 4531 viewsdalenumber2

It's obvious that tonight is the only time he's seen us play this season. Either that or he is on something?
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:22 - Nov 13 with 4530 viewsmacro

troll
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:24 - Nov 13 with 4514 viewsHarry_Dale

Don't let the door (or turnstile thingy!) hit you on the way out!

This club doesn't need fans like you!
Login to get fewer ads

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:27 - Nov 13 with 4492 viewswindowsbug

I have got to agree with the op.
I have had a season ticket for over twenty years, not missed a game home or away for over twenty five years... but this season I just can't bring myself to waste money on such dire performances.
Only been to two away games do far and to be honest I am not missing it. I have found other things to do.You should all try it its enlightening.
Any way ... This shower of accy rejects has one more game to prove to me they deserve my support or I will tear up my season ticket and never set foot on Spotland again.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:31 - Nov 13 with 4450 viewsrochdale1

ive been to lots of games this season, i hope everyone that is commenting was there tonight aswell.. obviously it all sounds stong and im calming down now but i stand by what i say after 20 years plus... This is not our club anymore...

perhaps people have more money than me to waste..
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:37 - Nov 13 with 4391 viewsRAFC1907

I have not been since the Morcambe at home game in the league.

It makes me laugh when other supporters write back ''we will not miss you etc'' but the club does miss us, people are not bothered about other fans not missing them, but the club is, and although you might not miss fans that are staying away now, it wont be long until your begging for them back when the club goes under because its loosing money.

You think because you spend your entire lives on this site that you speak for the majority, which makes me laugh even more.

What a dire attendance, the club is loosing supporters, and for a variety of reasons, from idiots in the ticket office to the shite on the pitch this club is on a spiral going downhill.

You may disagree but face the reality, we are crap on the pitch, our club is not our club anymore its a shite experience on match days due to a number of reasons, we cant even walk in the ground with a flag incase ''its used as a weapon'' although every other ground in the country you are able.

I liked the appointment of ColeBell at first, and I genuinely believe that they have got what it takes, but theirs players who are not getting a look in when we know they have performed for this club at a higher level and proved it.

Barnsley fans are saying the same thing about Hill, playing favourites etc when better players who have played and proved they can play at that level are on the bench.

Poll: Bottomley...

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:38 - Nov 13 with 4377 viewspearlstreet1

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:31 - Nov 13 by rochdale1

ive been to lots of games this season, i hope everyone that is commenting was there tonight aswell.. obviously it all sounds stong and im calming down now but i stand by what i say after 20 years plus... This is not our club anymore...

perhaps people have more money than me to waste..

Why is it not our club anymore ? Calm down ok we didn't play we'll tonight, look on the bright side we could always have Eyre in charge.Coleman and Bell in my opinion are doing a great job.
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:48 - Nov 13 with 4319 viewssandylaner1

no
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:01 - Nov 13 with 4260 viewsR17ALE

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:37 - Nov 13 by RAFC1907

I have not been since the Morcambe at home game in the league.

It makes me laugh when other supporters write back ''we will not miss you etc'' but the club does miss us, people are not bothered about other fans not missing them, but the club is, and although you might not miss fans that are staying away now, it wont be long until your begging for them back when the club goes under because its loosing money.

You think because you spend your entire lives on this site that you speak for the majority, which makes me laugh even more.

What a dire attendance, the club is loosing supporters, and for a variety of reasons, from idiots in the ticket office to the shite on the pitch this club is on a spiral going downhill.

You may disagree but face the reality, we are crap on the pitch, our club is not our club anymore its a shite experience on match days due to a number of reasons, we cant even walk in the ground with a flag incase ''its used as a weapon'' although every other ground in the country you are able.

I liked the appointment of ColeBell at first, and I genuinely believe that they have got what it takes, but theirs players who are not getting a look in when we know they have performed for this club at a higher level and proved it.

Barnsley fans are saying the same thing about Hill, playing favourites etc when better players who have played and proved they can play at that level are on the bench.

Walking home tonight I felt exactly that. It's not our club anymore. I just can't put it into a context, but that is how I felt, so in a sad way, I'm glad it's not just me who has had that thought cross my mind!

All I see is that in the last 2 seasons around 50% of the fan base has slipped away. 1500 home fans for an FA Cup replay is very poor.

I suspect the downward spiral will continue with shyte like that at home.

God help us the next time the club want us to shovel snow off the pitch, produce a think tank, buy Christmas Draw, buy season tickets, buy kit etc.

The arrogance of those at the top that these fookers will keep turning up, and the cba attitude of club staff is finally having the deep effect many of us predicted it would several years ago. They didn't listen then and they won't listen now. The Hillcroft years were damaging, in a way, as their results covered up the huge cracks off the pitch, as commented by many on here at the time.

Once again, I will say, only fans know what fans want. And I'm only hanging on by my fingertips.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:01 - Nov 13 with 4257 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 22:38 - Nov 13 by pearlstreet1

Why is it not our club anymore ? Calm down ok we didn't play we'll tonight, look on the bright side we could always have Eyre in charge.Coleman and Bell in my opinion are doing a great job.

I would love to see a home performance anywhere close to the Yeovil one that Eyre got sacked after.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:11 - Nov 13 with 4199 viewsolympicdale

where was the OP'er when we battled down from 2-0 against port vale, beat Gillingham, and beat Wycombe on saturday, its the same after each loss it seems, no middle ground with some people.

Life is a game of fate.

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:14 - Nov 13 with 4165 viewsTVOS1907

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:01 - Nov 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

I would love to see a home performance anywhere close to the Yeovil one that Eyre got sacked after.

To be fair, I think it was more than just that game, Ste.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:15 - Nov 13 with 4160 viewsMoonyDale

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:11 - Nov 13 by olympicdale

where was the OP'er when we battled down from 2-0 against port vale, beat Gillingham, and beat Wycombe on saturday, its the same after each loss it seems, no middle ground with some people.

I don't think anyone would argue with you re the away performances, it's the home games that fans are completely peed off with....We were sh1te tonight, in fact we were worse than sh1te, we were the stuff that sh1te looks down upon and turns it's nose up at.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:15 - Nov 13 with 4157 viewsDaley_Lama

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:11 - Nov 13 by olympicdale

At least Cav hasn't been crucified....yet.

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:16 - Nov 13 with 4134 viewsTalkingSutty

A lot of people only get to the home games and lets face it they have had to watch some tripe peformances this season. The worrying thing is they arent one off events, they are regular occurances and the impact on the matchday experience and attendances is terrible.
coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:17 - Nov 13 with 4122 viewsTVOS1907

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:15 - Nov 13 by Daley_Lama

He has elsewhere, DL.

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:17 - Nov 13 with 4122 viewsTVOS1907

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:15 - Nov 13 by Daley_Lama

n/t

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:20 - Nov 13 with 4092 viewsDaley_Lama

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:17 - Nov 13 by TVOS1907

He has elsewhere, DL.

Phew, I thought that we were having a weird night for a moment there, a defeat without Cav getting shot is like something out of Twin Peaks.

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:20 - Nov 13 with 4089 views442Dale

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:16 - Nov 13 by TalkingSutty

A lot of people only get to the home games and lets face it they have had to watch some tripe peformances this season. The worrying thing is they arent one off events, they are regular occurances and the impact on the matchday experience and attendances is terrible.

Agree entirely with this. We're doing perfectly ok in general on the pitch, but no matter what people might like to think, it doesn't seem this way for those who attend home games only.

The club have to appreciate that, and so do the manager and his players. The difference on this board from the same time last week illustrates this perfectly.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

coleman needs to do us all a favour and resign !! on 23:23 - Nov 13 with 4156 viewsBobbyjoe

Perhaps the most depressing thing of all is that none of the players was particularly inept; there simply wasn't a single moment of entertainment/excitement from first minute to last. I didn't even get to see the Tazbot!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024