Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandez on Twitter 22:29 - Jul 5 with 5386 viewsbaz_qpr

In a strange strange way relegation is going to make us a much much better club.

Lots and lots of work to do. But boy we have done our homework. Really prepared. Stadium and training ground on the way.

~Players and agents are going to see a very different Tony Fernandes. Those who are committed honest and loyal will see the same.

I will be in charge of player fining system. 4 already fined. No one no one will take us for a ride anymore. Patience is over.
Fernandez on Twitter on 22:32 - Jul 5 with 3909 viewsloftboy

Bet one was Barton

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fernandez on Twitter on 22:35 - Jul 5 with 3888 viewsqueensparker

First time I've ever heard him sound genuinely angry. About bloody time. Sounds like a few people have turned up for pre-season and carried right on taking the mick to me.

Either that or he's pissed.
Fernandez on Twitter on 22:37 - Jul 5 with 3864 viewsLblock

I'm sorry but its Friday night after a glorious evening involving white wine and pale lager' I've read this and all I can hear is.....

Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah training ground Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah new stadium Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah spin

Tony I love you man.... Even told you to your boat... Can we not go about our business quietly and professionally for once?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fernandez on Twitter on 22:43 - Jul 5 with 3828 viewsSuffolk

Tony the tiger! Go get 'em son.
Fernandez on Twitter on 22:48 - Jul 5 with 3779 viewsGloryHunter

Why on earth do we need a new stadium?
Fernandez on Twitter on 22:49 - Jul 5 with 3777 viewsLblock

Actually I just read the whole series he's Twotter and I take it back

Some positive stuff

Passion from top down will do for me, just keep the reigns firmly held and don't let no wily old steed deflect you tone

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:04 - Jul 5 with 3716 viewsShotKneesHoop

Fernandez on Twitter on 22:48 - Jul 5 by GloryHunter

I'd like the old stadium back - with terraces and crash barriers. Any offers?

Maybe Brian Bedford on his 80th birthday this year could get on the end of SWP's crosses to the penalty spot.

All these wishes will never happen.

The SWP cross to the penalty spot is the least likely wish to come true.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:34 - Jul 5 with 3605 viewsadhoc_qpr

"No one no one will take us for a ride anymore. Patience is over."

Unfortunately one key person will very much take you for a ride - and he's the Manager!

He's pretty much said he's only in it to see if we can bounce back at first attempt - basically means if come Christmas we are well adrift he's already half way out the door and he has no interest in signing players with the future in mind.

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:49 - Jul 5 with 3560 viewsBucksRanger

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:04 - Jul 5 by ShotKneesHoop

I'd like the old stadium back - with terraces and crash barriers. Any offers?

Maybe Brian Bedford on his 80th birthday this year could get on the end of SWP's crosses to the penalty spot.

All these wishes will never happen.

The SWP cross to the penalty spot is the least likely wish to come true.

Brian Bedford - superb footballer. Signed for the R's in '59, the first year I went to support them. Scored 33 goals in 44 games one season. Modern footballers are rubbish by comparison.
Fernandez on Twitter on 23:49 - Jul 5 with 3554 viewsHollowayRanger

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:34 - Jul 5 by adhoc_qpr

Unfortunately one key person will very much take you for a ride - and he's the Manager!

He's pretty much said he's only in it to see if we can bounce back at first attempt - basically means if come Christmas we are well adrift he's already half way out the door and he has no interest in signing players with the future in mind.

thats why we got steve to take over

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fernandez on Twitter on 00:28 - Jul 6 with 3463 viewsQPR_Jim

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:34 - Jul 5 by adhoc_qpr

Didnt TF also say we need to bounce back at the first attempt and two years in the championship would be a disaster?
Fernandez on Twitter on 00:31 - Jul 6 with 3458 viewsJonDoeman

Good old Tone. His heart's in the right place. He deserves a bit of luck. Hope he's backed the right horse this time in Redknapp. Who could've predicted Hughes was that clueless?

It Is What It Is !!

Fernandez on Twitter on 00:36 - Jul 6 with 3448 viewsMelakaRanger

Fernandez on Twitter on 22:35 - Jul 5 by queensparker

First time I've ever heard him sound genuinely angry. About bloody time. Sounds like a few people have turned up for pre-season and carried right on taking the mick to me.

Either that or he's pissed.

No, he's angry!

Tony is a nice guy and many 'people' in the football world have taken advantage of him.

Its time for him to get tough and sounds like he's up for it.

Lets hope he lives up to his new tough image.

And if Barton wants to leave he can pay us to buy out his contract, and not the other way around!!
Fernandez on Twitter on 00:56 - Jul 6 with 3417 viewsTacticalR

When he took over everyone said he was astute. Then everyone said he was naive. It's all a bit...contradictory.

Air hostess clique

Fernandez on Twitter on 04:25 - Jul 6 with 3330 viewstimcocking

Tony for president.

I bloody well really like Tony Fernandes and i blame him for very little.
Fernandez on Twitter on 05:46 - Jul 6 with 3307 viewscheeseydane

There must be an astute ruthless business man of some sorts in there somewhere, to have acheived all he has (pre-QPR).
Heres hoping the last 2 years were him trying to adapt to a business that was all foreign to him, but now he's realised that mr niceguy doesnt work and the gordon ghekko in him resurfaces.

Heres hoping anyway.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Fernandez on Twitter on 07:24 - Jul 6 with 3229 viewsShotKneesHoop

Fernandez on Twitter on 23:49 - Jul 5 by BucksRanger

Brian Bedford - superb footballer. Signed for the R's in '59, the first year I went to support them. Scored 33 goals in 44 games one season. Modern footballers are rubbish by comparison.

Bedford wasn't a footballer, he was a goal scoring machine. He was clumsy in comparison to others but the ball just kept going in the back of the net. It helped him to have Mark Lazarus, Clive Clark and John McClelland providing the crosses but I agree with Bucks Ranger.... modern footballers are anodyne robots by comparison to the characters in those days.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Fernandez on Twitter on 08:08 - Jul 6 with 3170 viewsdaveB

well next season is the future so Redknapp is signing players for the future in that sense, all very well planning for the future but you need to sort the present out first and thats what Redknapp is doing.
Fernandez on Twitter on 09:35 - Jul 6 with 3010 viewsstuabd

It's all quite exciting. That's the great thing about football. You get depressed with results, the club, manager and players, but once the season is over it only takes a few weeks and you are raring to go again.

I honestly think it will be a really enjoyable season. Loads of games and a competitive league.
Fernandez on Twitter on 10:11 - Jul 6 with 2944 viewsCliff

Fernandez on Twitter on 22:48 - Jul 5 by GloryHunter

Because even when we are in the Championship and getting a run together we often sell out our home areas and expand onto the lower loft. This despite having some of the highest ticket prices in the league (remember the £50 a ticket fiasco?).

Even in the Championship, if we had more seats, they could be offered at lower prices and still generate the more in not greater revenue, and then there'e the knock on sales from pies, beers, and programs etc.

If you want to support a Premiership team, you're going to have to either switch allegiance or accept we need to get a new stadium and attract new supporters.
Fernandez on Twitter on 10:27 - Jul 6 with 2906 viewstimcocking

Fernandez on Twitter on 09:35 - Jul 6 by stuabd

It's all quite exciting. That's the great thing about football. You get depressed with results, the club, manager and players, but once the season is over it only takes a few weeks and you are raring to go again.

I honestly think it will be a really enjoyable season. Loads of games and a competitive league.

Is that Phil Lynott?
Fernandez on Twitter on 10:33 - Jul 6 with 2888 viewsGloryHunter

Fernandez on Twitter on 10:11 - Jul 6 by Cliff

Because even when we are in the Championship and getting a run together we often sell out our home areas and expand onto the lower loft. This despite having some of the highest ticket prices in the league (remember the £50 a ticket fiasco?).

Even in the Championship, if we had more seats, they could be offered at lower prices and still generate the more in not greater revenue, and then there'e the knock on sales from pies, beers, and programs etc.

If you want to support a Premiership team, you're going to have to either switch allegiance or accept we need to get a new stadium and attract new supporters.

Cheaper and better to buy the houses on Ellerslie Road and build a two-tier stand there.
Fernandez on Twitter on 11:43 - Jul 6 with 2788 viewsTHEBUSH

Fernandez on Twitter on 10:33 - Jul 6 by GloryHunter

Cheaper and better to buy the houses on Ellerslie Road and build a two-tier stand there.

Too late for that now, Jim Gregory tried to buy those houses, but failed for some reason ?
Fernandez on Twitter on 13:07 - Jul 6 with 2715 viewskropotkin41

Whatever the situation and however it turns out, he's right in one respect. Relegation gives us the chance to do what is needed.

Getting promoted under Warnock when we were still owned by Tango and Cash was the aberration that led to so much of what went wrong. This is a reset and a genuine opportunity.

As an aside, I think we should concentrate of filling up LR (with safe standing!), but I tend to believe that the reason money men are interested in us at all is because of the prospect of a well-sited all singing, all dancing new stadium.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fernandez on Twitter on 13:41 - Jul 6 with 2667 viewsderbyhoop

Lessons learned. Regroup, refocus and start moving forward.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024