Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#pompeychoke 21:47 - Feb 11 with 1641 viewsPatfromPoole

It’s happening again, it’s happening again......

Skates! Skates are falling apart again.....

Who put the ball in Pompey’s net? Half of fcuking League 1......

Etc etc.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

#pompeychoke on 22:23 - Feb 11 with 1573 viewskingslandstand1

Have to say Pat, we can only hope but they will surly finish in the play offs - won't they??? However, they have at least proved they can't play with the top teams in the division so it could well be that they are following the mighty Leeds in the promised land they also seek to get to
#pompeychoke on 22:59 - Feb 11 with 1536 viewsericofarabia

Think their minds are on the up and coming Jizz Fest that will be happening at the old girl when Arsenal come to play, hopefully with Thiery Henri appearing on TV saying how fantastic it was was to get noshed off instead of being booed off after beating the home team 5-0.
Similar scoreline on the cards, but even sweeter with Cedric getting the 1st or 5th
#pompeychoke on 23:27 - Feb 11 with 1514 viewsPatfromPoole

#pompeychoke on 22:59 - Feb 11 by ericofarabia

Think their minds are on the up and coming Jizz Fest that will be happening at the old girl when Arsenal come to play, hopefully with Thiery Henri appearing on TV saying how fantastic it was was to get noshed off instead of being booed off after beating the home team 5-0.
Similar scoreline on the cards, but even sweeter with Cedric getting the 1st or 5th

Monsieur Cent Trente will need to be particularly quick off the mark if he is going to obtain a half and half scarf for that game. They are going to be in utterly massive demand.

Henry will surely be there for TV punditry and a pre-match lap of euphoric appreciation from the sailors.

#pompeychoke on 07:15 - Feb 12 with 1420 views1teeminants

#pompeychoke on 23:27 - Feb 11 by PatfromPoole

Monsieur Cent Trente will need to be particularly quick off the mark if he is going to obtain a half and half scarf for that game. They are going to be in utterly massive demand.

Henry will surely be there for TV punditry and a pre-match lap of euphoric appreciation from the sailors.

You just don’t get it scummahhhhhhhhh

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

#pompeychoke on 11:20 - Feb 12 with 1281 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

#pompeychoke on 22:23 - Feb 11 by kingslandstand1

Have to say Pat, we can only hope but they will surly finish in the play offs - won't they??? However, they have at least proved they can't play with the top teams in the division so it could well be that they are following the mighty Leeds in the promised land they also seek to get to

Do you just make stuff up without checking the facts? After the first few weeks of the season, Pompey beat 5 top six clubs, without losing any till last night.

Nonsense as usual, Oh yes!

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

#pompeychoke on 11:29 - Feb 12 with 1283 viewsSaintNick

#pompeychoke on 11:20 - Feb 12 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Do you just make stuff up without checking the facts? After the first few weeks of the season, Pompey beat 5 top six clubs, without losing any till last night.

I dont like to say it, but I think that Pompey are the team with momentum, this time last year they choked after being at the top for most of the season, now they have a head o steam up and I can't see them losing to most of the division.

They have the resources to go up, i cant see the top two holding on, Sunderland are starting to pick up, can Ipswich regain their former momentum ? I see the top two being contested between those two and Pompey with perhaps Peterborough having a say

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

#pompeychoke on 11:40 - Feb 12 with 1264 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

#pompeychoke on 11:29 - Feb 12 by SaintNick

I dont like to say it, but I think that Pompey are the team with momentum, this time last year they choked after being at the top for most of the season, now they have a head o steam up and I can't see them losing to most of the division.

They have the resources to go up, i cant see the top two holding on, Sunderland are starting to pick up, can Ipswich regain their former momentum ? I see the top two being contested between those two and Pompey with perhaps Peterborough having a say

It will probably be Rotherham plus one other automatically , with all the other top 9 clubs in the mix for the play-offs minus Wycombe.

Correct, Pompey's season is completely different to last years, and there is team spirit, and there was a good January Transfer window,

#pompeychoke on 12:06 - Feb 12 with 1249 viewsPatfromPoole

#pompeychoke on 11:29 - Feb 12 by SaintNick

They had momentum last season until just before the play-offs, when they suddenly developed an inability to win at home.

Long way to go; plenty of twists and turns. There are no outstanding teams in the division though, so it could be literally anybody in the top 8 or 9 who finish in the top 2.

Login to get fewer ads

#pompeychoke on 17:11 - Feb 12 with 1126 viewsTripleNiemi

I wonder if Westwood and his gimps have started their 2020 rendition of 'Pompey goin up and the Scum are comin down' yet.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

#pompeychoke on 20:30 - Feb 12 with 1022 viewskingslandstand1

#pompeychoke on 11:20 - Feb 12 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I was actually waiting for the Sunderland result the other week to come up but this is a Saints ite so we are allowed to make up FACTS to suit
#pompeychoke on 20:32 - Feb 22 with 812 viewsButty101

Pompey choking again today. Lost 2 out 3 in the league and out of play off spots 😂

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

#pompeychoke on 20:59 - Feb 22 with 752 viewsPatfromPoole

It’s happening again, it’s happening again....

#pompeychoke on 21:20 - Feb 22 with 728 viewsDENZY

Fleetwood

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

#pompeychoke on 21:23 - Feb 22 with 725 viewsPatfromPoole

Let them have their big day out at Wembley. Will be worth it to see them cock it up in the League again.....

#pompeychoke on 13:16 - Feb 23 with 582 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

#pompeychoke on 20:32 - Feb 22 by Butty101

Pompey choking again today. Lost 2 out 3 in the league and out of play off spots 😂

Yes, or alternatively won 6 out of 8

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024