Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norman Hunter 11:06 - Apr 17 with 724 viewsSaintNick

Sadly has died this morning from Corona virus

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Norman Hunter on 11:12 - Apr 17 with 714 viewsChesham_Saint

The word ‘legend’ gets used way to freely, especially with footballers. But Norman ‘Bites Yer Legs’ Hunter will be that at Leeds I’m sure. It’s sad, and even though I can’t stand Leeds, respect is due.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Norman Hunter on 12:12 - Apr 17 with 668 viewsGasGiant

Norman Hunter on 11:12 - Apr 17 by Chesham_Saint

The word ‘legend’ gets used way to freely, especially with footballers. But Norman ‘Bites Yer Legs’ Hunter will be that at Leeds I’m sure. It’s sad, and even though I can’t stand Leeds, respect is due.

I remember Norman Hunter getting into quite a scrap with Francis Lee - not handbags but a full on fist fight. The referee sent them both off and sure enough as soon as they crossed the touchline they were at it again! As I recall Hunter was the cause, and not for the first time.
Norman Hunter on 12:16 - Apr 17 with 660 views1teeminants

Very sad. Fantastic player for Leeds who played in one of the best teams this country has seen imo.

RIP Norman Hunter

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Norman Hunter on 12:37 - Apr 17 with 640 viewsSadoldgit

He was a tough player in a time of tough players and took no prisoners. He was also a very good footballer. Leeds were a very hard side but they were also very gifted footballers. RIP Norman.
Norman Hunter on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 621 viewsgrumpy

Norman Hunter on 12:12 - Apr 17 by GasGiant

I remember Norman Hunter getting into quite a scrap with Francis Lee - not handbags but a full on fist fight. The referee sent them both off and sure enough as soon as they crossed the touchline they were at it again! As I recall Hunter was the cause, and not for the first time.

Norman Hunter on 12:59 - Apr 17 with 620 viewsRednWight

Norman Hunter on 12:12 - Apr 17 by GasGiant

After that Lee offered to put up his testimonial money if Hunter would match it and fight him for it ‘on any cobbled street he cares to name ‘. Norman Hunter didn’t take him up on it

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Norman Hunter on 10:51 - Apr 20 with 466 viewsdirk_doone

Norman Hunter on 12:59 - Apr 17 by RednWight

After that Lee offered to put up his testimonial money if Hunter would match it and fight him for it ‘on any cobbled street he cares to name ‘. Norman Hunter didn’t take him up on it

I remember watching Hunter play in that great Leeds side of the early 70s and he was a hard man but, surprisingly, Lee knocked him down there.

[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 10:57]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024