Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballs return 20:14 - May 1 with 539 viewssaint22

This really needs putting to bed
Watching SSN all the talk is of the fact that it’s basically coming down to the broadcasters and the rebate they do/don’t get if the season does or doesn’t finish
Hardly a surprise but if that’s true then the seasons stops now
Also there seem to be a few clubs or don’t want the logistical hassle of neutral stadia and say it undermines the integrity of the game
Someone grow a pair and pull the plug now and put all the energy into ensuring next season starts safely and on time
Ffs
Footballs return on 20:24 - May 1 with 522 viewsOccasional_Showers

Until the population has immunity football as a spectator sport should stay locked down. It’s not important at all to get it up and running.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Footballs return on 22:21 - May 1 with 463 viewsTripleNiemi

Footballs return on 20:24 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

Until the population has immunity football as a spectator sport should stay locked down. It’s not important at all to get it up and running.

Totally agree. If football doesn't return this year (let alone this season) then so bloody be it. People need to get a grip, sad fcukers.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Footballs return on 23:01 - May 1 with 436 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Footballs return on 20:24 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

+1

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Footballs return on 07:11 - May 2 with 370 viewsHeisenberg

Totally agree. Just forget it and start again when it's safe to do so.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Footballs return on 08:26 - May 2 with 340 viewsRon11

Footballs return on 07:11 - May 2 by Heisenberg

Totally agree. Just forget it and start again when it's safe to do so.

Well as most of us know, the seating at St. Mary's is not far short of being packed in like a sardines in a can.
Knowing the way this disease is passed on - by close contact, it's difficult to see how stadiums can ever be full again, at least not until there is immunity or a vaccine that works. And how long is that going to take?
Maybe this pandemic has finally made some football clubs realise just how important paying supporters actually are.
Footballs return on 08:33 - May 2 with 332 viewsSteveMoron

I'm not in agreement with it starting up, but I think they will find a way. If they don't find a way to start it in the summer, then I can't see football happening for a few seasons. How will it be any safer in a years time if no vaccine is found?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024