Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton 08:30 - Jun 10 with 756 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52456/liverpool-could-cl

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:13 - Jun 10 with 726 viewsPatfromPoole

April Fool, Nick, yes?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:33 - Jun 10 with 713 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just read that this is true, that they are considering St Mary's or Spurs. Last thing we need is all the plastics outside celebrating and lifting the trophy at St Mary's. They will be hated even more.

Totally agree though that Brighton would be the better ground and that they might swap grounds last minute to prevent fans travelling.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 9:37]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:44 - Jun 10 with 695 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:13 - Jun 10 by PatfromPoole

April Fool, Nick, yes?

Not an April fool Pat, in fact I did suggest this could be the case around 2 months ago, I have been spookily right in my predictions for the re start so far

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:48 - Jun 10 with 688 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:33 - Jun 10 by Saintsforeverj

Just read that this is true, that they are considering St Mary's or Spurs. Last thing we need is all the plastics outside celebrating and lifting the trophy at St Mary's. They will be hated even more.

Totally agree though that Brighton would be the better ground and that they might swap grounds last minute to prevent fans travelling.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 9:37]

I think that Brighton is the best venue, apparently it is already fenced off ready for the re start, something they can easily do due to the location and surroundings.

I said a month or so back be prepared for a few last minute changes to venues as well as some not being announced till kick off time, from this respect Brighton is perfect because they can prepare and get people in quite secretly, whereas at St Mary's it would be quite clear from the morning of the game that something is happening and therefore be all over social media

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 11:13 - Jun 10 with 627 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:48 - Jun 10 by SaintNick

I think that Brighton is the best venue, apparently it is already fenced off ready for the re start, something they can easily do due to the location and surroundings.

I said a month or so back be prepared for a few last minute changes to venues as well as some not being announced till kick off time, from this respect Brighton is perfect because they can prepare and get people in quite secretly, whereas at St Mary's it would be quite clear from the morning of the game that something is happening and therefore be all over social media

Been to Brighton a few times and agree that it's the perfect ground for neutral games. It's quite a way from Brighton City centre and in the middle of nowhere. They could literally, make the whole area out of bounds and prevent any gatherings.

With St Mary's being close to the city centre, with roads in and out, it would be easy for fans to gather. I hope the authorities have considered this.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 11:14]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 11:21 - Jun 10 with 613 viewssolent_toffee

Just announced that it will be played at Goodison at 7pm on the Sunday night. Apparently they consulted with supporters clubs who have backed it.

Liverpool fans have promised not to go to the ground to celebrate.

Nothing to see here.
Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 13:47 - Jun 10 with 586 views1teeminants

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 09:44 - Jun 10 by SaintNick

Not an April fool Pat, in fact I did suggest this could be the case around 2 months ago, I have been spookily right in my predictions for the re start so far

Join the club Nick.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 15:26 - Jun 10 with 553 viewsTripleNiemi

Liverpool Could Clinch The Premier League Title In Southampton on 13:47 - Jun 10 by 1teeminants

Join the club Nick.

Wow, i really didn't appreciate what i was letting myself in for when i joined this forum.

Everyone, bow your heads to these two fine figures / gents and their fonts of all football knowledge and wisdom.

Us mere mortals salute you both.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024