Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic 22:02 - Jul 13 with 1457 viewsdarthvader

what a good result !!

And good for us to score in the 96th min for a change

Brilliant

keep the faith coyr

Fantastic on 22:03 - Jul 13 with 1445 viewssaint22

Amazing
Get in
My son left the room saying we never score in the last minute!
Fantastic on 22:06 - Jul 13 with 1402 views1885_SFC

Absolutely deserved point that. Well done lads... and scoring in 'Fergie Time' too

Cue the media saying United were down to 10 men blah blah blah... but you'll never stop me grinning all evening & all day tomorrow with that point!

Old School is Cool

Fantastic on 22:06 - Jul 13 with 1400 viewsSadoldgit

Great corner from JWP. What a great result!
Fantastic on 22:08 - Jul 13 with 1386 viewsKennington

Fantastic that our heads never dropped and just kept going at them. Really impressive tactical plans from Ralph. Actually feels like a win!

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Fantastic on 22:10 - Jul 13 with 1374 viewscocklebreath

Marvellous, I did start to think the ref was going to keep playing afterwards to get United a winner

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Fantastic on 22:11 - Jul 13 with 1362 viewskingslandstand1

Fantastic on 22:06 - Jul 13 by 1885_SFC

Absolutely deserved point that. Well done lads... and scoring in 'Fergie Time' too

Cue the media saying United were down to 10 men blah blah blah... but you'll never stop me grinning all evening & all day tomorrow with that point!

The "down to 10 men" has just come in for the first time
Fantastic on 22:14 - Jul 13 with 1342 viewsDellHero

Fantastic on 22:11 - Jul 13 by kingslandstand1

But......ten men are often more dangerous than eleven
Fantastic on 22:15 - Jul 13 with 1340 viewsdarthvader

Fantastic on 22:11 - Jul 13 by kingslandstand1

We took of a midfeilder and put on another striker before the young lad with a hole in his head went off .

So we went for it

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic on 22:23 - Jul 13 with 1276 viewsgrumpy

52% of possession.
The Passing,Skill and Fitness of this side is impressive
Fantastic on 22:23 - Jul 13 with 1275 viewskingslandstand1

Fantastic on 22:14 - Jul 13 by DellHero

But......ten men are often more dangerous than eleven

Normally are against up!
Fantastic on 22:26 - Jul 13 with 1255 viewskingslandstand1

Fair play to Ole, giving us a bit of praise and actually saying that that's football, and that they have won enough games that way. Now they move on

Respect for him
Fantastic on 22:31 - Jul 13 with 1230 viewscynicalsaint

Definitely deserved the point.

Their front 4 are on fire but we matched them all over the pitch.
Fantastic on 22:36 - Jul 13 with 1206 viewsA1079

Fantastic on 22:26 - Jul 13 by kingslandstand1

Fair play to Ole, giving us a bit of praise and actually saying that that's football, and that they have won enough games that way. Now they move on

Respect for him

He seems a very decent man Kingslandstand. No histrionics or whingeing from him.

Terrific result for us. At one point when Utd went ahead I thought they might roll us over but we got our act together and thoroughly deserved something from the game.

We are a really entertaining side now and almost reminds me of some of the football I used to see under McMenemy. I am not suggesting that there are still alot of areas to improve on and we still need some more strength and depth in key areas as there is, but Ralph is building something if he is allowed to get on with it.

To think where we have come since that dark night earlier this season. Who'd have thought it!
Fantastic on 22:41 - Jul 13 with 1184 viewsNYC_Saint

Respect for him

100% agree wouldn’t even be drawn to comment of Rom potential red card.

Also thought that we never gave up on our tactics and I look forward to next season now. We just need to be able to protect the right back a bit better as it seems no matter who’s the opposition, they attack that flank.
Fantastic on 22:42 - Jul 13 with 1173 viewsTimSaint

Superb

We had
More Possession
More Shots
More Shots On Target
More Corners

A great result

Finish on 54 points ?

TimSaint

Fantastic on 22:54 - Jul 13 with 1126 viewsgartan

Respect for him

That’s exactly what I thought... Good words from Ole. We deserved the draw

Poll: Are we the most bed wetting moaning fans in the prem?

Fantastic on 08:51 - Jul 14 with 932 viewssaint22

Yep I like OGS, he has played the game at a high level too so I think he gets it more than most

A very solid performance apart from 5-10 mins when they scored and its amazing how much more assertive and defensively sound our midfield is without PEH there. Aside from a couple of way ward passes Romeu looks a far more assured player
Fantastic on 09:09 - Jul 14 with 906 viewsinthebox

Fantastic on 22:36 - Jul 13 by A1079

He seems a very decent man Kingslandstand. No histrionics or whingeing from him.

Terrific result for us. At one point when Utd went ahead I thought they might roll us over but we got our act together and thoroughly deserved something from the game.

We are a really entertaining side now and almost reminds me of some of the football I used to see under McMenemy. I am not suggesting that there are still alot of areas to improve on and we still need some more strength and depth in key areas as there is, but Ralph is building something if he is allowed to get on with it.

To think where we have come since that dark night earlier this season. Who'd have thought it!

Spot on A1079 about McMenemy sides, it used to be called swashbuckling if I remember.
Fantastic on 09:25 - Jul 14 with 876 viewsA1079

Fantastic on 09:09 - Jul 14 by inthebox

Spot on A1079 about McMenemy sides, it used to be called swashbuckling if I remember.

Swashbuckling - now there is a term you no longer hear but was once common place in media write ups.
Fantastic on 11:00 - Jul 14 with 811 viewsChesham_Saint

Respect for him

Yes, he went up in my estimation too. No 'Big 6*' whinging mentality which was refreshing.

*and how nice that man u are now top 4/6 not automatically heralded as the 'top club'.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024