Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 19:18 - May 15 with 929 viewssaint22

Can’t stand Vardy or Brenda but those owners could teach ours a thing or two
Leicester on 19:33 - May 15 with 895 viewsA1079

An owner who loves and cares for the team, the club, the city and football. I think there are many clubs who dream of having an owner like that. We had that with Marcus Liebherr and you saw it when Marcus got to Wembley with us. Unfortunately his legacy has not been upheld since his sad departure. We have to keep hoping that there is an owner out there who sees us as a club to take forward and love.
Leicester on 19:35 - May 15 with 892 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester on 19:33 - May 15 by A1079

An owner who loves and cares for the team, the club, the city and football. I think there are many clubs who dream of having an owner like that. We had that with Marcus Liebherr and you saw it when Marcus got to Wembley with us. Unfortunately his legacy has not been upheld since his sad departure. We have to keep hoping that there is an owner out there who sees us as a club to take forward and love.

Can't thst Enios huy spare a few bob. He's trying to build a place in the firest
Leicester on 19:44 - May 15 with 870 viewsSonicBoom

Leicester are a great example to us and what we could achieve. The two cities are similar, the grounds are almost identical and at one point we had similar owners.
Plus its great to see the big 6 not hoovering everything up.
Leicester on 19:48 - May 15 with 858 viewsA1079

Leicester on 19:44 - May 15 by SonicBoom

Leicester are a great example to us and what we could achieve. The two cities are similar, the grounds are almost identical and at one point we had similar owners.

Spot on Sonicboom.
Leicester on 20:50 - May 15 with 787 viewskernow

Can't warm to Leicester somehow.
I don't think it's jealousy.
It's more like resentment.
Leicester on 21:13 - May 15 with 763 viewsTimSaint

Leicester on 20:50 - May 15 by kernow

The only good thing about Leicester was their Balti Pies at Half Time at Filbert Street.

Now they are just a team with a horrible cvnt of a manager, 2 prize cvnt players and they just happen to have nice owners.

TimSaint

Leicester on 21:15 - May 15 with 758 viewsbarry_sanchez

Leicester on 21:13 - May 15 by TimSaint

The only good thing about Leicester was their Balti Pies at Half Time at Filbert Street.

Now they are just a team with a horrible cvnt of a manager, 2 prize cvnt players and they just happen to have nice owners.

I'd love coont players like that ilk in our team, any successful team needs them.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Leicester on 21:20 - May 15 with 753 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester on 20:50 - May 15 by kernow

I think that's it. We are a similar provincial club, identical grounds that have always been served well by their loyal fans

The reason I jumped for joy as if Saints had scored the winner when Chilwell "scored" was my total loathesome towards Vardy, Maddison, Schmeical, Brenda etc and their arrogance and dirty style of play and cheating. won't knock the booing towards Chilwell as we have done the same against quite a few that left us, although the fact that they didn't give the same treatment to Kante means he must have done a Lallana or van Dick or something

Oh, and the fact that VAR ruined yet another game and the biggest domestic game that we have at that
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 21:23 - May 15 with 738 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester on 21:13 - May 15 by TimSaint

I think that's what I've just said
Leicester on 01:13 - May 16 with 615 viewsBicester_North

Leicester on 21:20 - May 15 by kingslandstand1

I think that's it. We are a similar provincial club, identical grounds that have always been served well by their loyal fans

The reason I jumped for joy as if Saints had scored the winner when Chilwell "scored" was my total loathesome towards Vardy, Maddison, Schmeical, Brenda etc and their arrogance and dirty style of play and cheating. won't knock the booing towards Chilwell as we have done the same against quite a few that left us, although the fact that they didn't give the same treatment to Kante means he must have done a Lallana or van Dick or something

Oh, and the fact that VAR ruined yet another game and the biggest domestic game that we have at that
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:22]

Good post. Leicester’s fans back in the day used to be snide, coin throwing pricks who used
to pick on shirts at their place and then bring 200 wallies to the return fixture.

Their manager is a slimy weirdo. I blame Vardy for us not winning the league cup in 2017, he is a ratty scumbag. Maddison typifies everything that I hate about the PL with his shit thick, sly cheating ways.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leicester on 07:18 - May 16 with 559 viewssaintwizzler

Leicester on 01:13 - May 16 by Bicester_North

Good post. Leicester’s fans back in the day used to be snide, coin throwing pricks who used
to pick on shirts at their place and then bring 200 wallies to the return fixture.

Their manager is a slimy weirdo. I blame Vardy for us not winning the league cup in 2017, he is a ratty scumbag. Maddison typifies everything that I hate about the PL with his shit thick, sly cheating ways.

Good points hun

But I’d have him as our manager and Steptoe and the Becks wannabe in our team.
😘

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Leicester on 08:11 - May 16 with 513 viewskingolaf

Leicester on 19:35 - May 15 by kingslandstand1

Can't thst Enios huy spare a few bob. He's trying to build a place in the firest

Any chance of a translation?
Leicester on 08:33 - May 16 with 496 views1teeminants

Leicester on 19:44 - May 15 by SonicBoom

Yep couldn’t agree more sonic. I’ve been thinking this for a while . I saw a great saints team in the early eighties very nearly beat Liverpool to the first division title. It would be great if we could all experience similar times again with good investment and clever dealing in the market. Leicester have proved it can be done.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 8:36]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Leicester on 11:26 - May 16 with 428 viewsIngskneeslide

Sorry 22, can't see Leicester's owners going anywhere near a pub outfit like Pompey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024