Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day 09:52 - Dec 23 with 1124 viewsSaintNick

Difficult game to get to at the best of times

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 15:07 - Dec 23 with 1065 viewsTimSaint

Not this time.....

Transport dictates, along with family and to be honest, I am not that bothered about going.

I have been there a few times, but for 4 of the last 5 Seasons we have given the most lacklustre displays at their place and have conceded 3 goals on each occasion. If only the team was capable of putting in a display like the time we first visited their new stadium.

I remember Hojbjerg stating after one of the defeats: this was a bad day, a one off and must never happen again - that was until the following week when we went away to Newcastle and suffered a similar stuffing !!

Hopefully we will have a couple of influential players back and we can put in a decent performance and maybe even grab something.

TimSaint

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 15:20 - Dec 23 with 1059 viewsPatfromPoole

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 15:07 - Dec 23 by TimSaint

Not this time.....

Transport dictates, along with family and to be honest, I am not that bothered about going.

I have been there a few times, but for 4 of the last 5 Seasons we have given the most lacklustre displays at their place and have conceded 3 goals on each occasion. If only the team was capable of putting in a display like the time we first visited their new stadium.

I remember Hojbjerg stating after one of the defeats: this was a bad day, a one off and must never happen again - that was until the following week when we went away to Newcastle and suffered a similar stuffing !!

Hopefully we will have a couple of influential players back and we can put in a decent performance and maybe even grab something.

Hojbjerg was very good at coming out with grand statements like that.

Bloke should have been a politician.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 15:22 - Dec 23 with 1058 viewsPatfromPoole

Fair play to anybody going to that absolute hellhole, BTW.’

Awful, awful ground. Only any good for gigs. And athletics, presumably.

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 01:42 - Dec 24 with 901 viewsdarthvader

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 15:22 - Dec 23 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to anybody going to that absolute hellhole, BTW.’

Awful, awful ground. Only any good for gigs. And athletics, presumably.

I enjoyed watching MUSE there in 2019 ... Football? Sod that

keep the faith coyr

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:05 - Dec 24 with 849 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Away Travel are doing a Turkey roast on the way with ice cold crisps and warm pop.
Die Hard is the Xmas movie of choice on the bus.
Bingo is double the prize pot!!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:18 - Dec 24 with 830 viewsPatfromPoole

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:05 - Dec 24 by saintwizzler

Southampton Away Travel are doing a Turkey roast on the way with ice cold crisps and warm pop.
Die Hard is the Xmas movie of choice on the bus.
Bingo is double the prize pot!!

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:23 - Dec 24 with 828 viewsTripleNiemi

Not for me this one (especially moreso with it being Boxing Day and transport being dire).

I personally called time on WHU away a few years back as like others have said, this is simply not a stadium fit for football. Save it for gigs nowadays.....

Makes one appreciate the joys of having been to proper grounds like thier old place.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:25 - Dec 24 with 822 viewssaintwizzler

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:18 - Dec 24 by PatfromPoole

Are Poole Travel Chaos running a vehicle for the Boxing Day 3-0 home win?
#FûckedOffByHalfTime

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 08:51 - Dec 24 with 778 viewsPatfromPoole

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 07:25 - Dec 24 by saintwizzler

Are Poole Travel Chaos running a vehicle for the Boxing Day 3-0 home win?
#FûckedOffByHalfTime

It is a long way to drive to watch 35 minutes of football.

More chance of the lustrous Margot Robbie turning up tomorrow to play Scaletrix than me going to West Ham.

Is Anyone Going To West Ham On Boxing Day on 11:51 - Dec 24 with 714 viewsChesham_Saint

Ironically, this is the easiest game for me to get too, literally could be there in 40 minutes, possibly less from leaving home to being in the ground. But people are right, it’s a hell hole. And luckily I’ll be away.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024