Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? 16:44 - Jan 4 with 1064 viewsElijahK

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:51 - Jan 4 with 1049 viewsI_would

New Captain

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:54 - Jan 4 with 1041 viewsElijahK

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:51 - Jan 4 by I_would

New Captain

Why’s that? Prowse has really been on fire recently playing really well, and is a great captain as he shows the youth of where you can get, as well as having gone through soo many different periods of the clubs recent history.

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 1037 viewsSaintNick

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:54 - Jan 4 by ElijahK

Why’s that? Prowse has really been on fire recently playing really well, and is a great captain as he shows the youth of where you can get, as well as having gone through soo many different periods of the clubs recent history.

I think we need an experienced central defender, perhaps not even a first choice but someone to mentor and talk through our fairly young defence.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:58 - Jan 4 with 1030 viewsElijahK

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:55 - Jan 4 by SaintNick

I think we need an experienced central defender, perhaps not even a first choice but someone to mentor and talk through our fairly young defence.

Yeah I’d say that’s pretty fair, but with this investment (as I’m listening to Martin semmens on Solent, and he’s basically said that we should be getting some financial backing for January) I do think we should get a starting experienced defender, but even then, I don’t see why Prowse shouldn’t be captain like others have suggested
[Post edited 4 Jan 2022 17:29]

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:22 - Jan 4 with 981 viewsBuenosSaint

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:58 - Jan 4 by ElijahK

Yeah I’d say that’s pretty fair, but with this investment (as I’m listening to Martin semmens on Solent, and he’s basically said that we should be getting some financial backing for January) I do think we should get a starting experienced defender, but even then, I don’t see why Prowse shouldn’t be captain like others have suggested
[Post edited 4 Jan 2022 17:29]

Also, Prowse sure will be very happy with the golf connections of the new board/company. He's going nowhere.

Poll: The Long Future

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:28 - Jan 4 with 965 viewsElijahK

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:22 - Jan 4 by BuenosSaint

Also, Prowse sure will be very happy with the golf connections of the new board/company. He's going nowhere.

😂

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:33 - Jan 4 with 947 viewsRon11

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:55 - Jan 4 by SaintNick

Absolutely.
Some of the defending is still worse than shambolic ... it needs strong leadership for example a Jose Fonte.
If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 890 viewssaint68

Manager, Goalkeeper x2 ,2xCB 1xDM,1xCM and 2x Goalscorers..thats probably a decent start for now.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 18:05 - Jan 4 with 868 viewskingslandstand1

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 17:33 - Jan 4 by Ron11

Absolutely.
Some of the defending is still worse than shambolic ... it needs strong leadership for example a Jose Fonte.

We could do a lot worse that try and get him back. He's still performing on the pitch (as far as I'm aware) and would be great to see him maybe staying on as a defensive coaching role?
If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 18:22 - Jan 4 with 836 viewsTimSaint

We'll be a team full of Serbians in a few years !!

Tadic to return
Mitrovic from Fulham
Vlahovic, but suspect he may be out of our price range
Hopefully there are a few decent Serbian Goalkeepers

Seriously speaking, we really do need to sort out our Keeper situation this month. The rest really does depend on who we decide to sell / move on / release.

I would like to see us get in another experienced CB and for us to go ahead and offer £15-20m for Broja (with some add ons) and get him sorted.

Wouldn't be too bothered if any of the following left this month......

Willy, McCarthy, Stephens, Long, Djenepo, Walcott, Lewis and probably Valery - although after his performance at CB v Spurs, he now appears a little more versatile and able to play in 3 positions !!

The rumours regarding Elyounoussi and S Armstrong seem to have died down a little, but I expect us to keep both, unless there are problems with either player.

Maybe we will loan a few out to save on wages ? Smallbone, Walcott, Long, A Keeper ?

TimSaint

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 21:39 - Jan 4 with 708 viewsI_would

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 16:54 - Jan 4 by ElijahK

When Prowsey watches a goal going in to our net, which is quite often as he's gash at defending, he does a little skip and slaps his thighs once. He does it every ti,me, very annoying. We need a bit more leadership, guidance and charisma on the field than that I'm afraid.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

If we do get any Investment for January, what do we need to improve most? on 10:32 - Jan 5 with 576 viewsPaleRider

My vote would be for a DOF or a number 2 for Ralph to rein in his more mysterious decisions. I think he's a good manager but needs a bit of guidance.

Second vote would be for a new coaching team - get rid of the ex-goalies.

I think we have a decent team who, when they try, can play well and in an entertaining style so I think the focus should be on improving the management/coaching but without throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024