Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanctions my arse 07:04 - Feb 24 with 1481 viewssaint68

Putin is going to do what he wants when he wants..even pressing the big red button..he's demented..anyone who thought he was bluffing is clearly in denial.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Sanctions my arse on 08:05 - Feb 24 with 1404 viewsSadoldgit

What makes you think he would press the button? Where is the evidence that he is dying? I agree that sanctions aren’t ideal, but they make more sense than war at this stage.
Sanctions my arse on 08:18 - Feb 24 with 1391 viewsdwayne_dibley

every generation the Establishment has a good war to thin out the bolshy lower social classes. A bit like culling deer, badgers and hedgehogs

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Sanctions my arse on 08:52 - Feb 24 with 1356 viewsButty101

Sanctions my arse on 08:18 - Feb 24 by dwayne_dibley

every generation the Establishment has a good war to thin out the bolshy lower social classes. A bit like culling deer, badgers and hedgehogs

Glad you find it all a bit funny.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sanctions my arse on 09:12 - Feb 24 with 1340 viewsgrumpy

Idiot
Sanctions my arse on 13:29 - Feb 24 with 1255 viewssaint68

Sanctions my arse on 08:05 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

What makes you think he would press the button? Where is the evidence that he is dying? I agree that sanctions aren’t ideal, but they make more sense than war at this stage.

You're under the impression that he's level headed and knows his limits...you couldn't be further from the truth..he's mentally unstable and would willingly take out as much of Europe and the US as possible with nuclear weapons..he needs assassinating swiftly..

Sanctions my arse on 13:42 - Feb 24 with 1246 viewsChesham_Saint

Sanctions my arse on 08:05 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

What do you think your mate Jezza would be doing if he was in charge now, Sogs?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Sanctions my arse on 13:53 - Feb 24 with 1229 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions my arse on 13:42 - Feb 24 by Chesham_Saint

What do you think your mate Jezza would be doing if he was in charge now, Sogs?

He is not my mate and I would rather Starmer was in charge (or Corbyn) than Johnson at the moment. And before you say that Corbyn used to suck up to the Russians, just have a look at Johnson and the Russian money that has been flooding into London.
Sanctions my arse on 13:54 - Feb 24 with 1227 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions my arse on 13:29 - Feb 24 by saint68

You're under the impression that he's level headed and knows his limits...you couldn't be further from the truth..he's mentally unstable and would willingly take out as much of Europe and the US as possible with nuclear weapons..he needs assassinating swiftly..

I am sure he is a fruit loop, like Trump, but where s your evidence that he will start a nuclear war?
Login to get fewer ads

Sanctions my arse on 15:14 - Feb 24 with 1161 viewssaint68

Sanctions my arse on 13:54 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

I am sure he is a fruit loop, like Trump, but where s your evidence that he will start a nuclear war?

A statement today that he'll resort to measures never before seen ..Is pretty indicative of a non conventional war scenario..he's absolutely batshit crazy..and your Trump comparison is so wide of the mark...
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 15:16]

Sanctions my arse on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 1149 viewsBerber

Sanctions my arse on 13:53 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

He is not my mate and I would rather Starmer was in charge (or Corbyn) than Johnson at the moment. And before you say that Corbyn used to suck up to the Russians, just have a look at Johnson and the Russian money that has been flooding into London.

More relevantly, listen to what he is saying today. He might be a t*sser, but he isn't hiding. Jeremy could never bring himself to say anything so clearly, unless it was to denounce his fellow citizens and party members that did not agree with him, or else in positive affirmation of his muslim terrorist "brothers". Starmer will no doubt wait until it's all over before deciding on a clear, definitive position and statement, which will no doubt mostly be about Christmas parties.
Sanctions my arse on 15:53 - Feb 24 with 1132 viewsChesham_Saint

Sanctions my arse on 13:53 - Feb 24 by Sadoldgit

Corbyn used to suck up to the Russians? You think his position has changed? As for Starmer he’s as big a tvvat as anyone else. What my teacher used to call a big girl’s blouse.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Sanctions my arse on 16:00 - Feb 24 with 1128 viewsdwayne_dibley

Sanctions my arse on 08:52 - Feb 24 by Butty101

Glad you find it all a bit funny.

not at all, but there is feck all I can do about it

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Sanctions my arse on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 1074 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions my arse on 15:53 - Feb 24 by Chesham_Saint

Corbyn used to suck up to the Russians? You think his position has changed? As for Starmer he’s as big a tvvat as anyone else. What my teacher used to call a big girl’s blouse.

It doesn’t matter, although as a pacifist I wouldn’t think he will be too happy about what is happening. The point is that he isn’t in power, neither is Starmer. We have that big girls blouse Johnson instead, God help us. Who can forget what a crap Foreign Secretary he was, although Truss will probably now have that title.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 17:01]
Sanctions my arse on 23:23 - Feb 24 with 955 viewshedgeend61

Are you A, trying to be funny?, or B a child?

You're not A.
Sanctions my arse on 23:25 - Feb 24 with 949 viewshedgeend61

Looks like the Champions League Final will be taken away from St Petersburg tomorrow
Sanctions my arse on 00:45 - Feb 25 with 917 viewsBison

Sanctions my arse on 15:53 - Feb 24 by Chesham_Saint

Same old bunch but at least Starmer could see how bad this looks so laid the law down.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/keir-starmer-under-pressure-to-act-on-14-m

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Sanctions my arse on 10:45 - Feb 25 with 799 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024