Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going down? 21:25 - Feb 23 with 2330 viewsSaintsforeverj

Watford and Norwich I think will definitely go, but will confirm that after Friday! Burnley will survive. Dyche will keep them up, I'm pretty sure of that. So could the mighty Leeds or Everton drop? I think they could. Or Newcastle?Although Brentford I think could end up going down.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who is going down? on 21:35 - Feb 23 with 1418 viewscocklebreath

I reckon It’s gonna be Brentford, they’ve hit the wall.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Who is going down? on 21:39 - Feb 23 with 1417 viewspjt50

Brentford vs Newcastle on Saturday could have a big bearing on it. If Brentford lose that it won't look good for them, especially seeing they've played more games.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Who is going down? on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 1397 viewsChesham_Saint

Who is going down? on 21:39 - Feb 23 by pjt50

Brentford vs Newcastle on Saturday could have a big bearing on it. If Brentford lose that it won't look good for them, especially seeing they've played more games.

Would much prefer Brentford to stay up. Likeable club and manager. Whereas Newcastle are becoming increasingly full of their own self worth.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Who is going down? on 21:50 - Feb 23 with 1385 viewsericofarabia

If I don't ever have to do an Everton away match again, even if it means another visit to Burnley next season, I'll happily take it thanks very much!!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 21:50]
Who is going down? on 22:02 - Feb 23 with 1346 viewsPatfromPoole

Who is going down? on 21:45 - Feb 23 by Chesham_Saint

Would much prefer Brentford to stay up. Likeable club and manager. Whereas Newcastle are becoming increasingly full of their own self worth.

Brentford’s manager is a dick.

Just hoping he doesn’t end up at Saints, but my worst fears may yet be realised.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Who is going down? on 22:07 - Feb 23 with 1335 viewsSaintsforeverj

Leeds look in a poor state to me. They are shipping loads of goals. Could be a very volatile Elland Road when Saints go there.

Who is going down? on 22:07 - Feb 23 with 1334 viewskingslandstand1

I've just come on here to ask views on Burnley or Leeds to join Norwich and Watford going down but in efffect you've beaten me to it, but I think I can see Leeds starting to fall a bit now ...........

Newcastle unfortunately will probably escape, and I think Burnley may now show a bit of a fighting spirit

Interesting both ends and good to talk about relegation without thinking we'll get dragged in
Who is going down? on 22:09 - Feb 23 with 1307 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who is going down? on 22:07 - Feb 23 by kingslandstand1

I've just come on here to ask views on Burnley or Leeds to join Norwich and Watford going down but in efffect you've beaten me to it, but I think I can see Leeds starting to fall a bit now ...........

Newcastle unfortunately will probably escape, and I think Burnley may now show a bit of a fighting spirit

Interesting both ends and good to talk about relegation without thinking we'll get dragged in

Everton looked poor and not up for a fight when we played them, but you mention Leeds, as I said above, they look in disarray.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:10]

Login to get fewer ads

Who is going down? on 22:14 - Feb 23 with 1293 viewsdirk_doone

Norwich, Watford & Brentford or Leeds. It will come down to the final fixture of the season, Brentford v Leeds on May 22.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Who is going down? on 22:14 - Feb 23 with 1287 viewsBuggalugs

Who is going down? on 21:50 - Feb 23 by ericofarabia

If I don't ever have to do an Everton away match again, even if it means another visit to Burnley next season, I'll happily take it thanks very much!!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 21:50]

With you on that. Been to Goodison about 10 times and have only seen us avoid defeat once and that was a draw. I’ve never been a lover of Liverpool as a city either and the ground is a real bitch to get to and from.

However, on the plus side, nearly every single Everton fan i’ve chatted to over the years has been proper sound, but that’s just not enough to make the annual trip there any less of a chore.

Unfortunately, they’ll be fine though; Watford, Norwich and Brentford for me.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Who is going down? on 22:17 - Feb 23 with 1279 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who is going down? on 22:14 - Feb 23 by dirk_doone

Norwich, Watford & Brentford or Leeds. It will come down to the final fixture of the season, Brentford v Leeds on May 22.

What a game that could be. A possible winner takes all and loser goes down.

Who is going down? on 22:30 - Feb 23 with 1251 viewsericofarabia

Who is going down? on 22:14 - Feb 23 by Buggalugs

With you on that. Been to Goodison about 10 times and have only seen us avoid defeat once and that was a draw. I’ve never been a lover of Liverpool as a city either and the ground is a real bitch to get to and from.

However, on the plus side, nearly every single Everton fan i’ve chatted to over the years has been proper sound, but that’s just not enough to make the annual trip there any less of a chore.

I've got an 8/8 loss record and only scored 2 or 3 and conceded 20 odd - and I didn't go to the 8 or 7 goal defeats or 5-2, just loads of 3's or 4's
I have probably seen more Everton wins than some Everton Fans if you include or pretty abysmal home record against them in the 80's and 90's!!
Who is going down? on 22:31 - Feb 23 with 1246 viewsericofarabia

Who is going down? on 22:17 - Feb 23 by Saintsforeverj

What a game that could be. A possible winner takes all and loser goes down.

I bet Old Bill are praying it doesnt boil down to this!!
Who is going down? on 22:35 - Feb 23 with 1240 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who is going down? on 22:31 - Feb 23 by ericofarabia

I bet! Brentford have Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle and Leeds all to play. Could be interesting end to the season.

Who is going down? on 22:38 - Feb 23 with 1221 viewskingslandstand1

Who is going down? on 22:31 - Feb 23 by ericofarabia

As do anyone living in the Brentford neighbourhood. Could be a few pub closures!
Who is going down? on 22:38 - Feb 23 with 1214 viewskingslandstand1

Who is going down? on 22:35 - Feb 23 by Saintsforeverj

I bet! Brentford have Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle and Leeds all to play. Could be interesting end to the season.

Let's be neutral and beat them all
Who is going down? on 22:48 - Feb 23 with 1189 viewsSaintsforeverj

Who is going down? on 22:38 - Feb 23 by kingslandstand1

Let's be neutral and beat them all

We will certainly have a big say in the relegation battle by beating them all. In particular, the most satisfying victory will be beating Newcastle 😜🍷

And Leeds as I'm going to that!😜
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:49]

Who is going down? on 22:52 - Feb 23 with 1170 views1885_SFC

Just seen the Conte interview. Haha, what a whinging, crying little bottle job he is. Typical Italian.

Old School is Cool

Who is going down? on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 962 viewssolent_toffee

Who is going down? on 22:14 - Feb 23 by Buggalugs

But just imagine the fun you will have in the shiny new stadium, a twenty minute walk from town.

Also, Goodison has to be one of the easiest grounds to get to from town, it’s one straight road.

When Everton play Saints in the quarters (it’s happening), I will send you directions to a load of pubs near the ground, all away friendly.
Who is going down? on 10:48 - Feb 24 with 947 viewsSaintNick

Who is going down? on 10:36 - Feb 24 by solent_toffee

But just imagine the fun you will have in the shiny new stadium, a twenty minute walk from town.

Also, Goodison has to be one of the easiest grounds to get to from town, it’s one straight road.

When Everton play Saints in the quarters (it’s happening), I will send you directions to a load of pubs near the ground, all away friendly.

The last thing Everton need is to get distracted by the FA Cup, the next 5 league games are crucial for them and far from easy, but the run in is worse.

Last 8

West Ham v Everton
Everton v Man Utd
Everton v Crystal Palace
Liverpool v Everton
Everton v Chelsea
Leicester v Everton
Everton v Brentford
Arsenal v Everton

In the last 8 games 2 are winnable, Palace & Brentford at home, but hard to see much coming from the rest, Everton need 3 wins out of the last 13 with perhaps 5 draws I think that will see them safe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who is going down? on 10:57 - Feb 24 with 936 viewsPaleRider

I'd love it to be Newcastle, Leeds & Everton! The media would absolutely cack themselves.
Who is going down? on 10:58 - Feb 24 with 936 viewssolent_toffee

Who is going down? on 10:48 - Feb 24 by SaintNick

The last thing Everton need is to get distracted by the FA Cup, the next 5 league games are crucial for them and far from easy, but the run in is worse.

Last 8

West Ham v Everton
Everton v Man Utd
Everton v Crystal Palace
Liverpool v Everton
Everton v Chelsea
Leicester v Everton
Everton v Brentford
Arsenal v Everton

In the last 8 games 2 are winnable, Palace & Brentford at home, but hard to see much coming from the rest, Everton need 3 wins out of the last 13 with perhaps 5 draws I think that will see them safe

Other than the Liverpool game, I think all of those games are winnable. Beat Chelsea last season at Goodison, drew at the bridge this, beat Arsenal home and away last season, already at home this season. Drew with United this season at OT,

Very winnable home games against Palace, Brentford, Newcastle, Leicester home and away.

I’m in a glass half full mood today,
Who is going down? on 11:01 - Feb 24 with 932 viewsPaleRider

Who is going down? on 10:58 - Feb 24 by solent_toffee

Other than the Liverpool game, I think all of those games are winnable. Beat Chelsea last season at Goodison, drew at the bridge this, beat Arsenal home and away last season, already at home this season. Drew with United this season at OT,

Very winnable home games against Palace, Brentford, Newcastle, Leicester home and away.

I’m in a glass half full mood today,

How many glasses have you already had, Toffs?
Who is going down? on 11:44 - Feb 24 with 908 viewssaint901

At this stage in the season there is as much emphasis upon the attitude within the team and squad and how they see things.

On that basis, I'd day Norwich are already down. They need 7 wins from 13 matches and I just don't see them getting that.

Watford need about the same. They have Hodgson who is decent but I think he has not enough time. I'd put Watford down.

Burnley are stubborn bu99ers. They've picked up some decent results recently and need perhaps 6 wins from 15 games - most of which are at home. I'd back them to stay.

Newcastle have not lost in 5 games now (more points that we got in those games!) and a lot will depend on how the loss of Trippier is dealt with. I think though they will survive.

Everton need at least 5 wins from 15, Leeds 5 from 13 and Brentford 5 from 14. This is going to be between Leeds and Brentford for me.

I'd like it to be Leeds (based on a total bellend of a guy I used to work with) but they are perhaps more resilient than Brentford who have not been in this position for many seasons.

So, Norwich, Watford and Brentford
Who is going down? on 11:44 - Feb 24 with 907 viewsSaintNick

Who is going down? on 10:36 - Feb 24 by solent_toffee

The fact it is one straight road to Goodison doesn't make it easy access, it is still a good 2 1/2 miles from the north end of the city centre.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024