Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going down? 21:25 - Feb 23 with 2340 viewsSaintsforeverj

Watford and Norwich I think will definitely go, but will confirm that after Friday! Burnley will survive. Dyche will keep them up, I'm pretty sure of that. So could the mighty Leeds or Everton drop? I think they could. Or Newcastle?Although Brentford I think could end up going down.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who is going down? on 12:30 - Feb 24 with 877 viewsfranniesTache

Newcastle's run in is horrendous and they need to get 4/5 wins from 14 games when they haven't been able to get 5 wins from 24 games.

I genuinely can't seem them making 40pts and wouldn't be surprised if they got less than six points from their last 10 games
Who is going down? on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 862 viewsSaintNick

Who is going down? on 12:30 - Feb 24 by franniesTache

Newcastle's run in is horrendous and they need to get 4/5 wins from 14 games when they haven't been able to get 5 wins from 24 games.

I genuinely can't seem them making 40pts and wouldn't be surprised if they got less than six points from their last 10 games

But in their last 6 games in the Prem they have won 3 and drawn 3, i think they will be safe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who is going down? on 12:41 - Feb 24 with 861 viewsfranniesTache

Who is going down? on 12:39 - Feb 24 by SaintNick

But in their last 6 games in the Prem they have won 3 and drawn 3, i think they will be safe

True but they weren't playing Liverpool, City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolves and dare i say, us.
Who is going down? on 13:04 - Feb 24 with 844 viewsBerber

I would like to see Brentford stay up, would prefer one or both of Leeds and the Barcodes go down.
Who is going down? on 13:30 - Feb 24 with 817 viewssaint68

Watford,Newcastle and Leeds please.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Who is going down? on 13:53 - Feb 24 with 802 viewssolent_toffee

Who is going down? on 11:44 - Feb 24 by SaintNick

The fact it is one straight road to Goodison doesn't make it easy access, it is still a good 2 1/2 miles from the north end of the city centre.

I’ve walked it in 40 minutes many times, 10 minutes once when I was getting chased by a group of scals on Scotland Road,
Who is going down? on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 741 viewsPatfromPoole

Those bastards always seem to pull a shock win or two out of the bag to keep them up.

I fear they will be fine.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Who is going down? on 15:22 - Feb 24 with 730 viewshedgeend61

Alongside Brentford/Leeds, Burnley are at home to Newcastle last game of the season which will no doubt please Sky Relegation Sunday.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Burnley are favoured for the last spot with Norwich and Watford very short prices to go.
Looks like any 1 from 5 for the last spot, Brentford v Newcastle Saturday looks pretty important.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going down? on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 696 viewsCity_boy

Who is going down? on 22:02 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

Brentford’s manager is a dick.

Just hoping he doesn’t end up at Saints, but my worst fears may yet be realised.

I thought it was just me that thought Thomas Frank was an arrogant git.

His antics and smug interviews at the start of the season (and in playoffs last year) were bloody annoying.

Really hope they go down.
Who is going down? on 18:13 - Feb 24 with 648 viewsChesham_Saint

Who is going down? on 22:02 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

Brentford’s manager is a dick.

Just hoping he doesn’t end up at Saints, but my worst fears may yet be realised.

Yikes! that will teach me not to pay full attention to post match interviews, silly me. I didn't realise he was such a tonge.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Who is going down? on 19:45 - Feb 24 with 587 viewssolent_toffee

Who is going down? on 15:22 - Feb 24 by hedgeend61

Alongside Brentford/Leeds, Burnley are at home to Newcastle last game of the season which will no doubt please Sky Relegation Sunday.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Burnley are favoured for the last spot with Norwich and Watford very short prices to go.
Looks like any 1 from 5 for the last spot, Brentford v Newcastle Saturday looks pretty important.

Your forgetting about Arsenals unique push to get a last minute top four place. I know it’s happened before but I imagine it might catch the eye of those at SKY looking for something different this year.

And it’s live etc etc.
Who is going down? on 05:04 - Feb 25 with 500 viewskernow

Who is going down?
The three that came up, I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024