Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints 10:05 - Feb 27 with 1188 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57163/biggest-week-of-th

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 19:47 - Feb 27 with 1027 viewsButty101

Strongest side out, no one will remember coming 9th or 10th in 2years time

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 09:28 - Feb 28 with 926 viewsSaintNick

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 19:47 - Feb 27 by Butty101

Strongest side out, no one will remember coming 9th or 10th in 2years time

Totally agree with you, we need to go for it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 922 viewssaints__fan__73

It'll be 5 or 6 changes and Willy in goal (if fit). I don't know why people still expect anything else.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 10:07 - Feb 28 with 899 viewsSaintNick

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 09:37 - Feb 28 by saints__fan__73

It'll be 5 or 6 changes and Willy in goal (if fit). I don't know why people still expect anything else.

Possibly because historically Hasenhuttl has put out stronger sides as the competition has progressed

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 877 viewssaints__fan__73

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 10:07 - Feb 28 by SaintNick

Possibly because historically Hasenhuttl has put out stronger sides as the competition has progressed

Well I guess 6 changes will be stronger than 10 last time.

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 866 viewsSaintNick

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 10:42 - Feb 28 by saints__fan__73

Well I guess 6 changes will be stronger than 10 last time.

Im talking historically ie in previous seasons,

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:23 - Feb 28 with 849 viewssaint68

Strongest team.possible..West Ham have a decent chance of Champions league and I'd expect the Dildo boys will be more interested in that possibility...a clean sheet and a single goal in 90 minutes for me .

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:33 - Feb 28 with 839 viewsSaintNick

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:23 - Feb 28 by saint68

Strongest team.possible..West Ham have a decent chance of Champions league and I'd expect the Dildo boys will be more interested in that possibility...a clean sheet and a single goal in 90 minutes for me .

You would hope so, they have a lot of fixtures coming up in the next fortnight

Login to get fewer ads

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:41 - Feb 28 with 825 viewssaint68

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:33 - Feb 28 by SaintNick

You would hope so, they have a lot of fixtures coming up in the next fortnight

His starting eleven will no doubt show where he sees their season going...I wonder if the cat kicker will start

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:56 - Feb 28 with 818 viewssaints__fan__73

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:12 - Feb 28 by SaintNick

Im talking historically ie in previous seasons,

I know. After 10 changes in the 4th round, if he makes 6 changes for the 5th round then he will be putting out a stronger side as the competition progresses, as in previous seasons.....

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:57 - Feb 28 with 812 viewsJaySaint

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 11:56 - Feb 28 by saints__fan__73

I know. After 10 changes in the 4th round, if he makes 6 changes for the 5th round then he will be putting out a stronger side as the competition progresses, as in previous seasons.....

I will be amazed if there are no changes for Saints

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 13:23 - Feb 28 with 767 viewsPatfromPoole

No need for any changes at all.

All our team are in very good form.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 740 viewssaints__fan__73

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 13:23 - Feb 28 by PatfromPoole

No need for any changes at all.

All our team are in very good form.

There's no need but there will be 5 or 6 changes at least. Modern football innit.

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 19:49 - Feb 28 with 658 viewshedgeend61

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 09:37 - Feb 28 by saints__fan__73

Don't think there will/should be any changes from Friday night, most important game of the season for us, no chance of being relegated, only a very, very slim chance of qualifying European football. Won't get medals for finishing 8th of 15th.

Two days extra rest, West Ham with a thin squad, fighting for Top 4, Europa League, the FA Cup may not their top priority are more likely to rest a few.

Best 11 Wednesday please, don't mess Ralph, should be good enough to smash them.
Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 22:13 - Feb 28 with 587 viewsElijahK

Other than Willy, he’ll almost certainly play our best squad, like he usually does. I mean Coventry he only didn’t as they were championship and he wanted to save players for Spurs (which as the results showed, was definitely worth it)

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Biggest Week Of The Season So Far Looming For Saints on 07:40 - Mar 1 with 503 viewssaint68

Moyes intimating that Antonio is a starter for the Cup game..he's been a pain in our arse since he moved on...needs subduing from the whistle.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 8:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024