Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against City ! 09:40 - Mar 17 with 1368 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57326/all-saints-fans-as

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 10:11 - Mar 17 with 1329 viewssaintwizzler

‘But he faces enough challenges in winning football games without making it harder for himself by mixing and matching his squad.’

This is what pisses me off about the bloke.
A full weeks rest before this Sunday’s game and no game for 13 days after.
Please Ralph, 4-4-2 and the strongest available team.
I’d rather go out the cup fighting than like last season’s lacklustre exit.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 10:20 - Mar 17 with 1315 viewssaints__fan__73

Here we go again.. I ask the same question as I did before the last round 'does any sane person really think we'll play our strongest team in the Cup'? I was surprised that some of you were and it amused me greatly to see the genuine surprise when we made 9 or 10 changes. I can't wait until you lot find out the truth about the tooth fairy and Father Christmas....

So, we've played our 'strongest' team in the last 3 PL games and lost every one. But we played a weakened team against a very strong West Ham team... and won 3-1.

It's obvious that we will make a number of changes (inc the GK) and use the 5 sub rule as we did in the last round.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 10:26 - Mar 17 with 1310 viewssaint901

I think that as with the league match against City, he will go with a 3-5-2 with Romeu being asked to sit in front of Salisu (please let him have a halfway decent game) and Bednarek in order to counter the fact that City play Grealish or Foden in that space.

Hopefully Perraud and KWP going up and down the wings

JWP and SA and Ely to give us some creativity and drive.

Broja (again, let's hope he finds some form) and Adams.

City are perhaps too good to play a consistent press against and if that is the case, then perhaps Diallo as first sub? If we're chasing a low scoring game, Redmond for the last 25?
All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:03 - Mar 17 with 1292 viewssaints__fan__73

Willy
Valery Stephens Bednarek
Livermento Diallo JWP Armstrong Perraud
Adams Armstrong

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:39 - Mar 17 with 1268 viewsButty101

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:03 - Mar 17 by saints__fan__73

Willy
Valery Stephens Bednarek
Livermento Diallo JWP Armstrong Perraud
Adams Armstrong

I saw on facebook theres been a couple stories about Willy on the southampton page, so hes a definite starter....

Who wants to win the cup anyway....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:49 - Mar 17 with 1259 viewsMytchettSaint

If he doesn’t select our strongest team he can do one as far as I’m concerned.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 12:20 - Mar 17 with 1243 viewssaints__fan__73

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:49 - Mar 17 by MytchettSaint

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:31 - Mar 18 with 1121 viewsRon11

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:49 - Mar 17 by MytchettSaint

An article in the Echo has him bigging Djenepo up this morning, so there's a clue already.....
Login to get fewer ads

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:44 - Mar 18 with 1111 viewssaintwizzler

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:31 - Mar 18 by Ron11

An article in the Echo has him bigging Djenepo up this morning, so there's a clue already.....

Djenepo at left back.
It’s happened before.

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 08:09 - Mar 18 with 1099 viewssaint22

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:44 - Mar 18 by saintwizzler

Djenepo at left back.
It’s happened before.

Please god no!
Why would you not play your best team against City in any case, asking for trouble
Plus why would we want to get to the FA cup final.....

FFs ralph do it
All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 08:36 - Mar 18 with 1088 viewsMytchettSaint

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:31 - Mar 18 by Ron11

In fairness to Djenepo he was a lot better defensively than he was attacking against West Ham.

Let’s hope he doesn’t keep putting the ball in to row F for no apparent reason this weekend if he does start.

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 09:12 - Mar 18 with 1075 viewssaints__fan__73

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:44 - Mar 18 by saintwizzler

Djenepo at left back.
It’s happened before.

You're still dreaming of Pulis? Or maybe Warnock?

4-4-2 innit? A good big un and a good little 'un upfront. GET IT IN THE MIXER!!!!!

Be honest, you yell GET RID OF IT!!!!!! whenever we try to play out from the back don't you?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:16 - Mar 18 with 1044 viewsPatfromPoole

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 09:12 - Mar 18 by saints__fan__73

4-4-2 innit? A good big un and a good little 'un upfront. GET IT IN THE MIXER!!!!!

Be honest, you yell GET RID OF IT!!!!!! whenever we try to play out from the back don't you?

Why didn’t you know?

Nobody yells any more; or sings.

It’s just sporadic polite applause.

All just to create an environment which might entice you off your sofa to watch a game for what I presume would be the first time in many a year, sir

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:50 - Mar 18 with 1033 viewssaintwizzler

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 09:12 - Mar 18 by saints__fan__73

Yes pal.

What formation should he play then?
You’re the forum know it all.

Enlighten us hun…

😘
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 11:51]

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 12:33 - Mar 18 with 1018 viewsMytchettSaint

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 11:50 - Mar 18 by saintwizzler

Yes pal.

What formation should he play then?
You’re the forum know it all.

Enlighten us hun…

😘
[Post edited 18 Mar 2022 11:51]

I’d imagine he’s the sort of chap who if Ralph puts out the second string he’ll just sigh and say to himself - it’s important we concentrate on the league and that 10th place….cups are just a distraction from the ultimate goal of mid table.

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 20:23 - Mar 18 with 926 viewsElijahK

I’d say other than playing Willy and maybe Redmond for Forster and Elynousie is all that he should do, but he will probably play our best squad as Coventry and maybe West Ham we had a chance, but Man City we have no chance if we don’t play roughly our best 11

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 23:16 - Mar 18 with 840 viewshedgeend61

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 10:20 - Mar 17 by saints__fan__73

Here we go again.. I ask the same question as I did before the last round 'does any sane person really think we'll play our strongest team in the Cup'? I was surprised that some of you were and it amused me greatly to see the genuine surprise when we made 9 or 10 changes. I can't wait until you lot find out the truth about the tooth fairy and Father Christmas....

So, we've played our 'strongest' team in the last 3 PL games and lost every one. But we played a weakened team against a very strong West Ham team... and won 3-1.

It's obvious that we will make a number of changes (inc the GK) and use the 5 sub rule as we did in the last round.

Cos it's our most important game of the season, a chance to win something and if Ralph thinks otherwise he's a bloody fool, and any fans who think likewise are even bigger fools.

Safe from relegation in February (normally around late April most seasons), we've taken our foot off the pedal by a few% these last few games, like Brighton who've lost their last 6, it happens. If we put out a virtual 2nd sting and lose, all we have left this season will be 9 dead rubbers. Our 2nd 11 were rubbish against Swansea and Cov and lucky not to be two down v West Ham after 20 minutes, so what chance have they got against one of the best teams in Europe?

But it won't bother you sat at home moaning, all quiet with a cup of Hot Choc and popcorn watching on the box with your mask staying safe, will it? We'll have a good booze up, get behind the lads, create an atmosphere, not for you that is it?
We don't really need boring queens like you up there anyway.

btw, which sports create an atmosphere without the crowd getting involved making a racket?
I can't think of any
All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:30 - Mar 19 with 762 viewsTripleNiemi

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 23:16 - Mar 18 by hedgeend61

Cos it's our most important game of the season, a chance to win something and if Ralph thinks otherwise he's a bloody fool, and any fans who think likewise are even bigger fools.

Safe from relegation in February (normally around late April most seasons), we've taken our foot off the pedal by a few% these last few games, like Brighton who've lost their last 6, it happens. If we put out a virtual 2nd sting and lose, all we have left this season will be 9 dead rubbers. Our 2nd 11 were rubbish against Swansea and Cov and lucky not to be two down v West Ham after 20 minutes, so what chance have they got against one of the best teams in Europe?

But it won't bother you sat at home moaning, all quiet with a cup of Hot Choc and popcorn watching on the box with your mask staying safe, will it? We'll have a good booze up, get behind the lads, create an atmosphere, not for you that is it?

btw, which sports create an atmosphere without the crowd getting involved making a racket?
I can't think of any

100% on the money.

Have firmly backed our manager throughout his tenure but playing anything other than our strongest 11 will fcuk me right off. Yes we will probably lose and require the luck of the gods regardless, but the league means FA compared to progressing in the Cup.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 07:43 - Mar 19 with 758 viewscocklebreath

Ralph don’t be a dick, best team and we might just suprise city and Mike. I want to take my son to Wembley.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 09:11 - Mar 19 with 722 viewssaintwizzler

All Saints Fans Ask Is That Ralph Hasenhuttl Plays His Strongest Team Against Ci on 23:16 - Mar 18 by hedgeend61

I can't think of any

Right on brother 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024