Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds 10:58 - Mar 22 with 1409 viewsSaintNick

Brighton tickets going fast, 5 away games needed today and down to 4 tomorrow, Leeds has surprisingly sold all but a handful 0f 2,900 tickets

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:26 - Mar 22 with 1378 viewsBLEEDRED

Brighton trains are F**ked, buses part way, which will be fun
Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:28 - Mar 22 with 1376 viewsSaintNick

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:26 - Mar 22 by BLEEDRED

Brighton trains are F**ked, buses part way, which will be fun

You can go via clapham which is probably not much more in terms of time.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 1332 viewsA1079

It looks like the fans are still going to turn up. The question is, will the team? or will they just make a cameo appearance?
Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 13:03 - Mar 22 with 1326 viewsBuggalugs

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:28 - Mar 22 by SaintNick

3 and a half hours from Totton via Clapham which is shit, but as the usual train to Brighton is so horrific with it stopping at every poxy little station en-route, I'm telling myself it won't be that bad.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 13:35 - Mar 22 with 1303 viewsPatfromPoole

I have been to Leeds a few times following Saints over the years (not recently) don’t recall us having anything like 3,000 up there before in truth.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 15:00 - Mar 22 with 1263 viewsSalisburySaint

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:28 - Mar 22 by SaintNick

Engineering works also via Clapham so 3 and half hour train from Salisbury to Brighton
Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 18:30 - Mar 22 with 1179 viewsSaintsforeverj

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 13:35 - Mar 22 by PatfromPoole

I have been to Leeds a few times following Saints over the years (not recently) don’t recall us having anything like 3,000 up there before in truth.

I can't recall taking that many that far north either. However, we haven't played there for a few years and we are talking perhaps over 10 years since we played them in the PL. I think fans just want to see the ground and experience the Elland Road atmosphere with 40 thousand fans there. Lots of our current generation of fans have never been there, so it's been a popular one this year.

As for Brighton, I think I will give it a miss. 2pm on a Sunday, difficult on the trains, no parking there, meaningless game.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 19:36 - Mar 22 with 1148 viewsericofarabia

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 13:35 - Mar 22 by PatfromPoole

My 3 visits to Leeds haven't produced a goal for us!

A dire midweek 0-0 draw in Prem 1997. Highlight of the game was the sprinklers going on was match was in progress!! Predictably small turn out of about 500 I think.

Opening Day 2001 a 2-0 loss, don't think we took the whole allocation and think it was about 1800?

Finally, surprisingly, the biggest turn out was the week before Xmas whilst we were in League 1. Think it was about 2400. We lost 1-0, and the planned post beers with mates who'd travelled up by car was cancelled as it had started snowing and they didn't fancy getting stuck anywhere on the way home.

Hopefully 4th time lucky for me, but typically they seem to have turned the corner but I think Bamford will be suspended for the Red last week.
Login to get fewer ads

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 20:09 - Mar 22 with 1127 viewsPatfromPoole

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 19:36 - Mar 22 by ericofarabia

My 3 visits to Leeds haven't produced a goal for us!

A dire midweek 0-0 draw in Prem 1997. Highlight of the game was the sprinklers going on was match was in progress!! Predictably small turn out of about 500 I think.

Opening Day 2001 a 2-0 loss, don't think we took the whole allocation and think it was about 1800?

Finally, surprisingly, the biggest turn out was the week before Xmas whilst we were in League 1. Think it was about 2400. We lost 1-0, and the planned post beers with mates who'd travelled up by car was cancelled as it had started snowing and they didn't fancy getting stuck anywhere on the way home.

Hopefully 4th time lucky for me, but typically they seem to have turned the corner but I think Bamford will be suspended for the Red last week.

I have seen us win up there, when we had Carlton Palmer sent off. Late 90’s.

Less than 1,000 of us up there then, I’d have said.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 11:29 - Mar 23 with 986 viewsfranniesTache

I was up there for both the 97 game and the Palmer game, and i'd be amazed if we took even a thousand combined.

The midweek 97 game i'd have guessed we didn't take much more than 300 to be honest
Brighton Tickets On Sale Today- Only 30 Or So left For Leeds on 14:57 - Mar 23 with 911 viewssussexsaint

If you go via Clapham only need to buy a day return to Haywards Heath as free travel with match ticket from there

Lemmy is God

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024