Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news Basingstoke 05:27 - Feb 6 with 11361 viewseuasabioscummer

Any news if the saints fan at Basingstoke got up. No movement after being headbutted by Pompey.

Guy was on his tod came across 50 Pompey.

There's a limit at whoever did it has pushed it yesterday evening.

Hope matey is okay.

🙏
Any news Basingstoke on 09:53 - Feb 6 with 6906 viewsgreen

Saw this on Twitter:

Any news Basingstoke on 10:00 - Feb 6 with 6886 viewsdirk_doone

Any news Basingstoke on 09:53 - Feb 6 by green

Saw this on Twitter:

Pompey fans will be posting this all over the internet today, including the one who started this thread. That's for sure. They'll see it as their biggest win of the season.

5.27am - he couldn't wait. To be honest, it would probably have been best to not give him the time of day by bothering to reply.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 10:06]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Any news Basingstoke on 10:22 - Feb 6 with 6824 viewsMytchettSaint

I got into Basingstoke at about 20:50 last night and had to change, as I was walking down the steps to change platform I saw a bit of blood on the step and thought someone has fallen here, then when I got underneath I saw an older fella with a busted nose being helped and just assumed it was a Cov fan who’d overindulged and fallen as he’d no colours on and I’d heard no shouting or anything. They must’ve had it on their toes pretty quick as there was no sign of the brave souls.
Always the numbers game with that lot….

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Any news Basingstoke on 10:25 - Feb 6 with 6802 viewsdirk_doone

Any news Basingstoke on 10:22 - Feb 6 by MytchettSaint

I got into Basingstoke at about 20:50 last night and had to change, as I was walking down the steps to change platform I saw a bit of blood on the step and thought someone has fallen here, then when I got underneath I saw an older fella with a busted nose being helped and just assumed it was a Cov fan who’d overindulged and fallen as he’d no colours on and I’d heard no shouting or anything. They must’ve had it on their toes pretty quick as there was no sign of the brave souls.
Always the numbers game with that lot….

He could well have been a Coventry fan or more likely had nothing to do with football but that won't stop the myth of this famous Pompey victory over a 'scummer' being spread for years to come. For the next couple of days they will be broadcasting it all over social media.

Basically, 50 of their cowards attacked some random old person on his own in Basingstoke, not wearing any football colours, just so they could boast on Twitter that they'd beaten up a 'scummer'. It's pretty pathetic, isn't it?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 11:45]

Any news Basingstoke on 10:29 - Feb 6 with 6777 viewsSaintNick

Any news Basingstoke on 10:25 - Feb 6 by dirk_doone

He could well have been a Coventry fan or more likely had nothing to do with football but that won't stop the myth of this famous Pompey victory over a 'scummer' being spread for years to come. For the next couple of days they will be broadcasting it all over social media.

Basically, 50 of their cowards attacked some random old person on his own in Basingstoke, not wearing any football colours, just so they could boast on Twitter that they'd beaten up a 'scummer'. It's pretty pathetic, isn't it?

Is there any internet footage of this

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Any news Basingstoke on 10:40 - Feb 6 with 6756 viewsMytchettSaint

Any news Basingstoke on 10:25 - Feb 6 by dirk_doone

I could have only been a few carriages behind this fella getting off the train. I would not have suspected anything different from what I originally thought happened unless I’d seen this thread. There was plenty of well oiled Coventry fans on that train with quite a few getting off at Basingstoke and the skates have previous with them after their famous assault on the disabled section at highfield road in the 90’s.
Who knows..

The fella was late 50’s I’d guess.

Any news Basingstoke on 12:03 - Feb 6 with 6622 viewssaint68

Any news Basingstoke on 10:29 - Feb 6 by SaintNick

Is there any internet footage of this

Hopefully being forwarded to Hants Constabulary as we type..

Hope the knobhead gets sent down for a few years...absolutely no excuse for such spineless behaviour.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Any news Basingstoke on 18:58 - Feb 6 with 6290 views1ASIN12

Just seen footage of this. The bloke was wearing a saints top and got head butted by someone wearing a grean top.

The bloke was out cold and not one person in the short clip i saw cameto check on him.
Login to get fewer ads

Any news Basingstoke on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 6236 viewsPoirot

The transport police are investigating
Any news Basingstoke on 20:07 - Feb 6 with 6151 viewssaint68

Any news Basingstoke on 18:58 - Feb 6 by 1ASIN12

Just seen footage of this. The bloke was wearing a saints top and got head butted by someone wearing a grean top.

The bloke was out cold and not one person in the short clip i saw cameto check on him.

Typical skate behaviour, an island full of demented ponces..they are an embarrassment.

Any news Basingstoke on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 6051 viewseuasabioscummer

Wasn't this something teenagers done 20 years ago.happy slapping. You know they always carry cameras always have. Anyway as mentioned previously hope that matey was okay. The majority of them won't condone that to a saints shirt wearing tripper. Quite frankly embarrassing for their proper lot.
Any news Basingstoke on 21:32 - Feb 6 with 5989 viewsElijahK

Any news Basingstoke on 18:58 - Feb 6 by 1ASIN12

Can you post the video/link on her as I can’t seem to find it

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Any news Basingstoke on 22:27 - Feb 6 with 5893 viewsMytchettSaint

Any news Basingstoke on 21:32 - Feb 6 by ElijahK

Why on earth do you want to watch it?

Any news Basingstoke on 22:30 - Feb 6 with 5882 viewsElijahK

Any news Basingstoke on 22:27 - Feb 6 by MytchettSaint

Why on earth do you want to watch it?

To see if I would recognise any of the skates as well as seeing how severe it was

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Any news Basingstoke on 23:54 - Feb 6 with 5791 views1ASIN12

Any news Basingstoke on 21:32 - Feb 6 by ElijahK

It was in one of the saints pages on Facebook.
Any news Basingstoke on 22:08 - Feb 7 with 5319 viewsPoirot

The Police asked the main video to be taken down on twitter, they have a name from pompey fans and i imagine an arrest is incoming.

Mush in green

https://imgur.com/a/2Zpx7Sl

[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 16:52]
Any news Basingstoke on 22:19 - Feb 7 with 5289 viewscocklebreath

He looks like a little c)nt as do the other rat faced freaks

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Any news Basingstoke on 22:31 - Feb 7 with 5245 viewsPatfromPoole

He’ll be really grateful to his mate for filming it and putting it on social media.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Any news Basingstoke on 22:35 - Feb 7 with 5236 viewsdirk_doone

Any news Basingstoke on 22:08 - Feb 7 by Poirot

The Police asked the main video to be taken down on twitter, they have a name from pompey fans and i imagine an arrest is incoming.

Mush in green

https://imgur.com/a/2Zpx7Sl

[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 16:52]

At least the two behind his right arm are lovers rather than haters.

Any news Basingstoke on 06:34 - Feb 8 with 5051 viewseuasabioscummer

He will be a hero amongst his "firm"

Did you see the old drunk scummer get chinned is now chapter 7 in the latest book.

Got his nice green fila jacket off 80's casuals site half price so had to prove himself wearing it.

What a clown.
Any news Basingstoke on 07:14 - Feb 8 with 4994 viewssaint68

Any news Basingstoke on 22:35 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

At least the two behind his right arm are lovers rather than haters.

A fine ensemble of Virgins there.

Any news Basingstoke on 16:22 - Feb 11 with 4194 viewsPoirot

https://www.btp.police.uk/news/btp/news/england/man-charged-in-connection-to-inc
Any news Basingstoke on 16:46 - Feb 11 with 4132 viewssaints__fan__73

From his Facebook account it looks like he's a boxer with an upcoming bout.... I wonder if the arrest will affect that?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Any news Basingstoke on 08:27 - Feb 12 with 3791 viewsdwayne_dibley

Any news Basingstoke on 16:46 - Feb 11 by saints__fan__73

From his Facebook account it looks like he's a boxer with an upcoming bout.... I wonder if the arrest will affect that?

a boxer that needs worming tablets

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Any news Basingstoke on 08:29 - Feb 12 with 3784 viewsHeisenberg

Saw this.If he had fallen back onto the track he could have killed the poor guy. At least Pompey fans are calling him out all over social media and reportedly some went to administer first aid. Little prick should be given some time inside but he will probably say in court he has mental health issues, suffers from anxiety and had been drinking so will end up with a fine and a slap on the wrist.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024