Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news Basingstoke 05:27 - Feb 6 with 11679 viewseuasabioscummer

Any news if the saints fan at Basingstoke got up. No movement after being headbutted by Pompey.

Guy was on his tod came across 50 Pompey.

There's a limit at whoever did it has pushed it yesterday evening.

Hope matey is okay.

🙏
Any news Basingstoke on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 4294 viewsChesham_Saint

Any news Basingstoke on 16:46 - Feb 11 by saints__fan__73

From his Facebook account it looks like he's a boxer with an upcoming bout.... I wonder if the arrest will affect that?

A boxer? That should mean given his “expertise” that he receives a heavier sentence. I wonder how well he does fending off unwanted advances in the shower block at the Scrubs? Plus anything the cvnt wins in the ring by way of a purse will help when he pays comp to the victim.

Got to say well done to the skates who actually went to help though…
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 13:30]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Any news Basingstoke on 11:31 - Feb 12 with 4131 viewsdwayne_dibley

Any news Basingstoke on 09:33 - Feb 12 by Chesham_Saint

A boxer? That should mean given his “expertise” that he receives a heavier sentence. I wonder how well he does fending off unwanted advances in the shower block at the Scrubs? Plus anything the cvnt wins in the ring by way of a purse will help when he pays comp to the victim.

...or pick his pockets

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Any news Basingstoke on 23:42 - Feb 14 with 3755 viewshedgeend61

Any news Basingstoke on 09:33 - Feb 12 by Chesham_Saint

Fair play to these Pompey fans, to a man they denounce these cowards.

https://forum.truebluearmy.com/showthread.php?tid=1541

Post 12
[Post edited 14 Feb 2022 23:45]
Any news Basingstoke on 16:10 - Feb 25 with 3290 viewssaints__fan__73

Bump.

Lil Mason goes to court on Monday.

Surprised he got away with just a charge of common assault which could also be just for threats when, given what he did to the bloke, ABH would seem to be more fitting.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Any news Basingstoke on 16:13 - Feb 25 with 3284 views1885_SFC

Any news Basingstoke on 16:10 - Feb 25 by saints__fan__73

Bump.

Lil Mason goes to court on Monday.

Surprised he got away with just a charge of common assault which could also be just for threats when, given what he did to the bloke, ABH would seem to be more fitting.

That'll be the utterly w@nk judicial system we have nowadays.

Old School is Cool

Any news Basingstoke on 16:15 - Feb 25 with 3278 viewssaints__fan__73

Any news Basingstoke on 16:13 - Feb 25 by 1885_SFC

That'll be the utterly w@nk judicial system we have nowadays.

Yep, it'll be a slap on the wrists, no more.

Any news Basingstoke on 15:02 - Feb 28 with 3050 viewsPoirot

Hes been referred to crown court for sentencing after admitting the charge.

Going to get at least a 3-5 year banning order and possible prison sentence.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 15:49]
Any news Basingstoke on 15:35 - Feb 28 with 3006 viewssaints__fan__73

Any news Basingstoke on 15:02 - Feb 28 by Poirot

Hes been referred to crown court for sentencing after admitting the charge.

Going to get at least a 3-5 year banning order and possible prison sentence.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 15:49]

He won't get a prison sentence UTS.

It's only common assault he was charged with not ABH or GBH. That's a maximum of 6 months and as it is first offence, not racially aggravated and not against an emergency worker, etc, etc, etc

Not quite sure why the charge wasn't ABH as he knocked the bloke down/out.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/outlines/assault/
[Post edited 28 Feb 2022 15:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Any news Basingstoke on 15:36 - Feb 28 with 3004 viewssaints__fan__73

If anyone want to say Hi....

https://www.facebook.com/mason.preston.14

Any news Basingstoke on 15:49 - Feb 28 with 2987 viewsSonicBoom

And that is why I'd never wear Stone Island.
Even if the clothes are decent you just associate yourself with pathetic weeds like this prat. Seen Green Street a few times and thinks he's some big man.
Any news Basingstoke on 17:08 - Feb 28 with 2904 viewsBLEEDRED

See he used the excuse he had just broken up with his girlfriend, but is now back with her, so more stale (some judges believe any old sob story)
Any news Basingstoke on 17:28 - Feb 28 with 2878 viewsfranniesTache

Any news Basingstoke on 15:49 - Feb 28 by SonicBoom

And that is why I'd never wear Stone Island.
Even if the clothes are decent you just associate yourself with pathetic weeds like this prat. Seen Green Street a few times and thinks he's some big man.

He was wearing Fila not stoney...
Any news Basingstoke on 18:14 - Feb 28 with 2831 viewsgrumpy

Any news Basingstoke on 17:28 - Feb 28 by franniesTache

He was wearing Fila not stoney...

Don't care if he was wearing pajamas,mans an idiot.
Any news Basingstoke on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 2686 viewsBerber

I once worked in Basingstoke. There was a woman that worked for me, was as rough as a sailor’s ring. She resigned because she was moving to Pompey as she felt at home there. Win - win.
Any news Basingstoke on 22:28 - Feb 28 with 2641 viewsgrumpy

There was a few from Basingstoke who turned up at the Dell when London teams played there, they weren't supporting Saints either.
Any news Basingstoke on 07:41 - Mar 1 with 2516 viewssaint68

A bit of custodial definitely required for that spineless little cooont

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Any news Basingstoke on 09:59 - Mar 1 with 2430 viewsSalisburySaint

Any news Basingstoke on 22:28 - Feb 28 by grumpy

There was a few from Basingstoke who turned up at the Dell when London teams played there, they weren't supporting Saints either.

i worked in Basingstoke in the 80's

Hardly surprising people there support other teams, as majority in town at that time moved down as part of London Overspill

Majority of those were Millwall. Palace West Ham and Chelsea fans in Basingstoke, whereas Andover was very much North London with Arsenal and Spurs fans

this is still pretty much the make up now which I see regularly on trains up to London from Salisbury
Any news Basingstoke on 14:22 - Mar 2 with 2230 viewsTimSaint

Any news Basingstoke on 09:59 - Mar 1 by SalisburySaint

i worked in Basingstoke in the 80's

Hardly surprising people there support other teams, as majority in town at that time moved down as part of London Overspill

Majority of those were Millwall. Palace West Ham and Chelsea fans in Basingstoke, whereas Andover was very much North London with Arsenal and Spurs fans

this is still pretty much the make up now which I see regularly on trains up to London from Salisbury

A little bit after your stint there SSaint, but....

I lived and worked in Basingstoke for a good few years from the mid 90's to early 2000's. Whilst there, I went out a lot, played in the Sunday Football League, Midweek Pool Leagues and also met a lot of locals through work and various other socials.

Most noticeably, the town has a lot of Saints fans - far more than Pompey fans, regardless of what the Skates may try to tell you.

There were a few Millwall and Palace fans about, but the 2 teams other than Saints that seemed to have the most fans were Chelsea and Spurs. West Ham would probably come next in that list, followed by Arsenal.

I'm sure the demographics change all the time, so perhaps those on here who are from / have lived in Basingstoke, can tell us how it is now, or how it was when they were there.

TimSaint

Any news Basingstoke on 21:34 - Apr 1 with 1853 viewsPoirot

5 year banning order, evening curfew six months , £3,000 compensation and a 14 month suspended sentence
Any news Basingstoke on 11:03 - Apr 2 with 1641 viewscocklebreath

Any news Basingstoke on 14:22 - Mar 2 by TimSaint

A little bit after your stint there SSaint, but....

I lived and worked in Basingstoke for a good few years from the mid 90's to early 2000's. Whilst there, I went out a lot, played in the Sunday Football League, Midweek Pool Leagues and also met a lot of locals through work and various other socials.

Most noticeably, the town has a lot of Saints fans - far more than Pompey fans, regardless of what the Skates may try to tell you.

There were a few Millwall and Palace fans about, but the 2 teams other than Saints that seemed to have the most fans were Chelsea and Spurs. West Ham would probably come next in that list, followed by Arsenal.

I'm sure the demographics change all the time, so perhaps those on here who are from / have lived in Basingstoke, can tell us how it is now, or how it was when they were there.

Loads of saints fans In bstoke, a few Pompey and Reading. Plenty of QPR as well. Then you have the usual big club bores, still more Liverpool than any other team which winds me up. My son plays for a local team and I’d say there is only me and one other dad who are proper fans, he supports Spurs, most of the kids don’t support the team the dads do, I just don’t get this, it’s what you do isn’t it?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Any news Basingstoke on 12:23 - Apr 2 with 1585 viewsSaintsforeverj

Any news Basingstoke on 11:03 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

Loads of saints fans In bstoke, a few Pompey and Reading. Plenty of QPR as well. Then you have the usual big club bores, still more Liverpool than any other team which winds me up. My son plays for a local team and I’d say there is only me and one other dad who are proper fans, he supports Spurs, most of the kids don’t support the team the dads do, I just don’t get this, it’s what you do isn’t it?

When I was a kid, my dad a proper Saints nut, took me to the Dell from 6 years old. I was Saints ever since, and wouldn't have been allowed to be anything else. Nowadays in today's happy clappy, freedom of choice world, many of the kids get mum or dad to buy the shirts of the top teams because they are the best. It's a fashion statement, attention, or whatever. Many of these kids don't get taken to the games. They just get a shirt for Christmas and say that's who they support. Same for their parents, who also don't go to the games. Not proper fans. The proper fans are those who go and know the passion and loyalty for real. I see quite a lot of Barcelona shirts too. They weren't speaking Spanish. Liverpool definitely the worse. You see their fake fans in their shirts everywhere you go. Loyalty, pride, strength, decency, my city, common sense, remember those things? Anything goes doesn't it in today's world and they just support the best teams of the day.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 12:27]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Any news Basingstoke on 15:07 - Apr 2 with 1500 viewsChesham_Saint

Any news Basingstoke on 12:23 - Apr 2 by Saintsforeverj

When I was a kid, my dad a proper Saints nut, took me to the Dell from 6 years old. I was Saints ever since, and wouldn't have been allowed to be anything else. Nowadays in today's happy clappy, freedom of choice world, many of the kids get mum or dad to buy the shirts of the top teams because they are the best. It's a fashion statement, attention, or whatever. Many of these kids don't get taken to the games. They just get a shirt for Christmas and say that's who they support. Same for their parents, who also don't go to the games. Not proper fans. The proper fans are those who go and know the passion and loyalty for real. I see quite a lot of Barcelona shirts too. They weren't speaking Spanish. Liverpool definitely the worse. You see their fake fans in their shirts everywhere you go. Loyalty, pride, strength, decency, my city, common sense, remember those things? Anything goes doesn't it in today's world and they just support the best teams of the day.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 12:27]

I absolutely do not understand how a parent can idly stand by and watch their kid become a fan of another team, sometimes even a rival. That’s tantamount to abuse.

I live in Essex where most are West Ham or Sours fans. Whilst I don’t mind the Hammers so much, there’s no way I’d want a Spurs fan in my family so I now have step son who’s a very keen Saints fan. A little time and effort works wonders.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Any news Basingstoke on 21:41 - Apr 2 with 1410 viewscocklebreath

Any news Basingstoke on 15:07 - Apr 2 by Chesham_Saint

I absolutely do not understand how a parent can idly stand by and watch their kid become a fan of another team, sometimes even a rival. That’s tantamount to abuse.

I live in Essex where most are West Ham or Sours fans. Whilst I don’t mind the Hammers so much, there’s no way I’d want a Spurs fan in my family so I now have step son who’s a very keen Saints fan. A little time and effort works wonders.

It’s not hard, you tell them if you don’t support saints you’re a little c()nt and you will be adopted to a local peado and spend your life licking white bits off his lips for the next 20 years

Any news Basingstoke on 23:35 - Apr 2 with 1348 viewscocklebreath

Any news Basingstoke on 15:07 - Apr 2 by Chesham_Saint

It’s not hard, you tell them if you don’t support saints you’re a little c()nt and you will be adopted to a local peado and spend your life licking white bits off his lips for the next 20 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024