Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broja 15:16 - Apr 20 with 2763 viewsclunk76

Guess he's not sticking around:
https://www.facebook.com/ArmandBroja

Broja on 15:30 - Apr 20 with 2719 viewsSadoldgit

That was a bit rude! He might think it but perhaps not broadcast it whilst he is currently our player.
Broja on 15:40 - Apr 20 with 2707 viewsSaintsforeverj

I wonder why his form has dipped. Couldn't be that he can't wait to be wearing a Chelsea shirt again could it? And according to Ralph, Salisu dip in form is "typical". It makes it so difficult for managers when their players have their eyes on other clubs.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 15:44]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Broja on 15:53 - Apr 20 with 2665 viewsBicester_North

Broja on 15:40 - Apr 20 by Saintsforeverj

I wonder why his form has dipped. Couldn't be that he can't wait to be wearing a Chelsea shirt again could it? And according to Ralph, Salisu dip in form is "typical". It makes it so difficult for managers when their players have their eyes on other clubs.

Oh well, leave the bellend out, see if A Armstrong can do anything the rest of this season, if not then get rid of him as well

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Broja on 15:57 - Apr 20 with 2655 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 15:53 - Apr 20 by Bicester_North

Oh well, leave the bellend out, see if A Armstrong can do anything the rest of this season, if not then get rid of him as well

Couldn't agree more. Completely drop him from the squad. You can't play a player who wishes he was wearing the shirt of another team. Give AA the rest of the season, and see what he can do with a consistent run in the team.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 15:57]

Broja on 16:36 - Apr 20 with 2581 viewsgrumpy

If he thinks he will walk straight into the Chelsea first team he's very mistaken
Having seen that I don't particularly care if he never wears a Saints shirt again.
Broja on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 2531 viewsTimSaint

Obviously he wants to play for them - it is his parent club. He just should have waited 6 games before posting !!

When he gets back to the Bridge, it will soon sink in that he will be behind Lukaku, Havertz, Werner etc etc, so won't get anything like the game time we have given him. He will either have to suck it up and accept it, or look for another loan move to get game time.

TimSaint

Broja on 17:33 - Apr 20 with 2496 viewsSadoldgit

Broja on 15:40 - Apr 20 by Saintsforeverj

Why assume that his form has dipped because he posts a picture of him in a Chelsea kit and that he is pining to go home? If he wants a long stay at Chelsea or make it into their first team next season, don’t you think playing his socks off would be the best way of going about it? I completely agree that it is a very disrespectful thing to do but the only thing you can read into it is that he wants to stay at Chelsea next season. As for Salisu, he is under contract and our player unless we feel otherwise. Again, if he was keen on moving on, don’t you think it would be better to put in quality performances so that decent clubs want you? As has been said they are both young and still learning their trade and inconsistent performances are to be expected.
Broja on 17:42 - Apr 20 with 2476 viewsJaySaint

He can post what he likes, but it does signal something.
When Chelsea sell Lukaku, they will clearly spend £75m+ on another forward. Throw in Havertz etc...

Broja is no where near good enough to be important for Chelsea at this time

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Broja on 17:50 - Apr 20 with 2463 viewspjt50

Can we read any more into this — like a falling out with Ralph or a dislike of playing up front on his own? Seems out of keeping with the stuff he was saying earlier in the season. Either way, it's Adams & Armstrong for the final six games for me.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Broja on 18:05 - Apr 20 with 2427 viewsEarlsCourtSaint

Fake account - he's posted on Insta (which is what the young people like him do actually use) that he hasn't had a FB account since he was 12
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 18:13]
Broja on 18:08 - Apr 20 with 2415 viewsBicester_North

Broja on 18:05 - Apr 20 by EarlsCourtSaint

Fake account - he's posted on Insta (which is what the young people like him do actually use) that he hasn't had a FB account since he was 12

Just seen this, all is forgiven!

Bloody social media

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Broja on 18:10 - Apr 20 with 2406 viewsRon11

Broja on 17:50 - Apr 20 by pjt50

Can we read any more into this — like a falling out with Ralph or a dislike of playing up front on his own? Seems out of keeping with the stuff he was saying earlier in the season. Either way, it's Adams & Armstrong for the final six games for me.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.
FFS, put Stuart Armstrong up front.
Broja on 18:41 - Apr 20 with 2356 viewsPoirot

Fulha
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 8:03]
Broja on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 2043 viewsSadoldgit

Broja on 18:05 - Apr 20 by EarlsCourtSaint

Would have made an excellent April Fools gag!
Broja on 12:36 - Apr 21 with 1950 viewssaint22

Broja on 15:57 - Apr 20 by Saintsforeverj

Couldn't agree more. Completely drop him from the squad. You can't play a player who wishes he was wearing the shirt of another team. Give AA the rest of the season, and see what he can do with a consistent run in the team.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 15:57]

The fact he uses Facebook is enough to drop him
Broja on 15:52 - Apr 21 with 1804 viewsBerber

Broja on 17:33 - Apr 20 by Sadoldgit

Why assume that his form has dipped because he posts a picture of him in a Chelsea kit and that he is pining to go home? If he wants a long stay at Chelsea or make it into their first team next season, don’t you think playing his socks off would be the best way of going about it? I completely agree that it is a very disrespectful thing to do but the only thing you can read into it is that he wants to stay at Chelsea next season. As for Salisu, he is under contract and our player unless we feel otherwise. Again, if he was keen on moving on, don’t you think it would be better to put in quality performances so that decent clubs want you? As has been said they are both young and still learning their trade and inconsistent performances are to be expected.

I agree with this.
Broja on 16:00 - Apr 21 with 1798 viewsSouthamptonfan

Broja on 15:52 - Apr 21 by Berber

I agree with this.

You would f@cking think so, but VD, Hojberg, Ings were all f@cking useless before they left? Broja and Salisu are also now f@cking useless since the transfer boll@x came out. They aren't playing their f@cking socks off.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 16:15]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Broja on 16:16 - Apr 21 with 1769 viewsSaintsforeverj

Broja on 16:00 - Apr 21 by Southamptonfan

You would f@cking think so, but VD, Hojberg, Ings were all f@cking useless before they left? Broja and Salisu are also now f@cking useless since the transfer boll@x came out. They aren't playing their f@cking socks off.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 16:15]

It's about commitment. Remember this?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11886907/southampto

Broja on 16:18 - Apr 21 with 1769 viewsBerber

Lukaku is not settled, and rumoured to want away back to Italy. Broja has the strength and speed to bring that Lukaku has dismally failed with so far. I think that subject to the sanctions, they will ditch Lukaku.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024