Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints 08:05 - Oct 13 with 2303 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Money
2. Money

Either:

3a. Shields was trying to exert influence over who Hassenhutl’s replacement should be, and Semmens told him to do one

Or

3b. Money

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 09:33 - Oct 13 with 2190 viewsBuggalugs

1. He's standing in solidarity with the SFC fans evicted from the Itchen North
2. He got fed up with seeing away fans in the home end
3. He doesn't want to be associated with a club that takes the minimum ticket allocations for away games.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 09:52 - Oct 13 with 2158 viewssaints__fan__73

We're a bit shit

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 11:55 - Oct 13 with 2053 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 09:33 - Oct 13 by Buggalugs

1. He's standing in solidarity with the SFC fans evicted from the Itchen North
2. He got fed up with seeing away fans in the home end
3. He doesn't want to be associated with a club that takes the minimum ticket allocations for away games.

Noble causes, all 3 of those.

Looking at him in a new light now.

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:22 - Oct 13 with 1953 viewsfranniesTache

1. He failed his probation period
2. He wanted to move back up north
3. He was so angry at discovering the five pledges didn't actually exist he walked
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:29 - Oct 13 with 1937 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:22 - Oct 13 by franniesTache

1. He failed his probation period
2. He wanted to move back up north
3. He was so angry at discovering the five pledges didn't actually exist he walked

Maybe he didn’t like the Playbook….

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:34 - Oct 13 with 1930 viewsfranniesTache

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:29 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

Maybe he didn’t like the Playbook….

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A PLAYBOOK WITHOUT THE PLEDGES PAT!??

no wonder the club are failing, no one is thinking about The Pledges.
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:47 - Oct 13 with 1912 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:34 - Oct 13 by franniesTache

Google has not been my friend here in advising me as to what these pledges are.

I am going to have to re-visit my dialogue with the Head of Supporter Engagement, and ask her what they are.

I would suggest that having a responsive ticket office has not been one of them.

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:56 - Oct 13 with 1903 viewsdirk_doone

1. He managed to untie the knots
2. He found where they'd hidden his car key.
3. He pretended he needed to go to the toilet.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 14:19 - Oct 13 with 1874 viewsfranniesTache

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:47 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

I am going to have to re-visit my dialogue with the Head of Supporter Engagement, and ask her what they are.

I would suggest that having a responsive ticket office has not been one of them.

I call it the pledge paradox, without the pledges the club are doomed to failure but they can't write the peldges as the pledges don't exist to give them motivation.

None of this would have happened if Krueger hadn't been cruelly forced out of the club by dark forces.
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 1816 viewsI_would

Or getting out before Coco takes us down with Semmens blessing.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:16 - Oct 13 with 1814 viewsSonicBoom

Or maybe Chelsea made him and eye wateringly large offer and he gets the chance to work with Champions League players so he's bunged his hand in and left.

Who wouldn't do that?
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:17 - Oct 13 with 1813 views1teeminants

Chelsea are ten times richer ,bigger and more successful than us perhaps. Just a hunch.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:47 - Oct 13 with 1772 viewsfranniesTache

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:17 - Oct 13 by 1teeminants

Chelsea are ten times richer ,bigger and more successful than us perhaps. Just a hunch.

But do they have pledges?
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 05:23 - Oct 14 with 1524 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:47 - Oct 13 by franniesTache

But do they have pledges?

Pledge 1:

“We are going to build a wall and we are going to get Mexico to pay for it” - Mr. D. Trump

Substitute Mexico for fans in Block 1.

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 09:52 - Oct 14 with 1427 viewsButty101

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 15:16 - Oct 13 by SonicBoom

Or maybe Chelsea made him and eye wateringly large offer and he gets the chance to work with Champions League players so he's bunged his hand in and left.

Who wouldn't do that?

Im assuming we made him an eye watering offer to prise him away from Man City in the first place. Its a shame be we march on.....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 10:04 - Oct 14 with 1411 viewsdarthvader

1 leaking his own tapp up from Chelsea to the press. ?

2 The blokes a cünt and can get fücked .

3 Enjoy cutting bush for the next 6 months ,good riddance

keep the faith coyr

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 1357 viewssaints__fan__73

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 10:04 - Oct 14 by darthvader

1 leaking his own tapp up from Chelsea to the press. ?

2 The blokes a cünt and can get fücked .

3 Enjoy cutting bush for the next 6 months ,good riddance

Or not. He's now started work at Chelsea. I guess they chucked us a few quid.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 12:57 - Oct 14 with 1340 viewsGRIM

3 reasons he's going.
1) Semmens
2) Hasenhutll
3) Walcott
Would Chelsea have approached him if he'd still been at Man City.
I think not.
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 20:11 - Oct 14 with 1257 viewsBerber

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:47 - Oct 13 by PatfromPoole

She will send you a questionnaire.
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 20:14 - Oct 14 with 1253 viewsBerber

Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 13:34 - Oct 13 by franniesTache

The Pledges are in the supplies cupboard with the Jeye Cloths, toilet rolls, Domestos and sink cleaner.
Top 3 reasons why Joe Shields is leaving Saints on 09:13 - Oct 16 with 1115 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

He could have left because he realised your club are going nowhere, and lets be honest; he did come from Man City, so he has gone back to his natural level.

Difficult for you guys I know, but it's actually very easy to understand

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024