Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon 12:29 - Nov 21 with 2218 viewsSaintNick

To watch the England game or dont we give a ****

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 12:31 - Nov 21 with 2209 viewskernow

Can't speak for others but I don't give a ****
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 12:41 - Nov 21 with 2189 viewscocklebreath

I’m rained off so I will be watching, can’t say I’m overly excited

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 12:43 - Nov 21 with 2184 viewsPaleRider

Today I am English
Today I support Saints
Today I am corrupt
Today I am a cvnt
Today I don't give a fvck
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 14:10 - Nov 21 with 2137 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 14:14 - Nov 21 with 2127 viewsHeisenberg

Don’t really need to watch. England will get out of the group easily. This will result in mass hysteria at home with that dirge it’s coming home being played every 5 minutes and the press declaring the team as world beaters. They will then be knocked out by the first decent team they come up against. Easy.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 14:59 - Nov 21 with 2074 viewskingslandstand1

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 14:14 - Nov 21 by Heisenberg

Don’t really need to watch. England will get out of the group easily. This will result in mass hysteria at home with that dirge it’s coming home being played every 5 minutes and the press declaring the team as world beaters. They will then be knocked out by the first decent team they come up against. Easy.

(France in 1/4's?)
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 17:46 - Nov 21 with 1977 views1885_SFC

Gakpo's worth has just increased by several million.

Old School is Cool

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 19:55 - Nov 21 with 1882 viewssolent_toffee

Thought Englands two centre halves looked dodgy as usual and can’t see them improving.
Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 20:59 - Nov 21 with 1829 viewscocklebreath

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 19:55 - Nov 21 by solent_toffee

Thought Englands two centre halves looked dodgy as usual and can’t see them improving.

They were but going forward England were brilliant, as long as Southgate doesn’t go back into his shell and use the 2 goals conceded to go back to the horrible back 3/5. I don’t think any other team had so much talent in attacking areas.

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 21:46 - Nov 21 with 1792 viewsBerber

I had no plans to watch, but the rain, and the garage being too cold to do my project, I decided to start watching whilst I had lunch, then stayed watching. Iran were poor, so we didn’t learn much. I won’t be watching any games except possibly the England ones. FIFA is worse than the PL or foreign owners. It is all about how much s*it I can swallow now as to what footy I will watch.
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 21:49 - Nov 21 with 1786 viewssolent_toffee

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 20:59 - Nov 21 by cocklebreath

They were but going forward England were brilliant, as long as Southgate doesn’t go back into his shell and use the 2 goals conceded to go back to the horrible back 3/5. I don’t think any other team had so much talent in attacking areas.

Totally agree with you.

The English subs in the second half was incredible. As you say they have so many attacking players.

The two full backs were sound, just worry against better attacks whose defences can shut up shop, like Italy in the Euros, they might struggle.
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 10:21 - Nov 22 with 1562 viewsdwayne_dibley

got this on repeat

I found Wales second half recovery more entertaining.

It was a complete demonstration of what is wrong with Saints, no big target man
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 11:34]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 12:27 - Nov 22 with 1518 viewsfranniesTache

I'm really struggling with this world cup, i usually love the world cup but the whole thing is tainted by the fact it was bought through bribery and played in a country that never should've had it.
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 16:39 - Nov 22 with 1395 viewskingslandstand1

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 12:27 - Nov 22 by franniesTache

I'm really struggling with this world cup, i usually love the world cup but the whole thing is tainted by the fact it was bought through bribery and played in a country that never should've had it.

Totally agree nd the whole world and his dog know it shouldn't be played where it is or in November, but now that it's started I'm finding I'm actually watching it (ok, hypocritical maybe but what difference will it make if I did or didn't watch it).

Then the Saudi's managed to pull off one of the WC shocks of all time this morning, and Tunisia didn't do too badly against a decent Danish team so it could end up actually being a decent footballing tournament. Not a bad start for England either
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 17:43 - Nov 22 with 1359 viewspjt50

Normally I'd be glued to the World Cup but I'm giving this one a miss. The only thing I'm following are the peripheral stories like the Welsh beanie hats.

Of course it will make sod all difference but I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.

So far I'm finding it very easy. Maybe I'm just falling out of love with football.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 22:27 - Nov 22 with 1286 viewscocklebreath

Just because it’s corrupt as fook it doesn’t mean I’m going to miss out on watching it, nothing I can do about it so I might as well enjoy it

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 08:29 - Nov 23 with 1112 viewskernow

Watched a bit of the France match in the pub.
They look pretty good to retain the trophy.
Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 10:38 - Nov 23 with 1045 views1teeminants

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 22:27 - Nov 22 by cocklebreath

Just because it’s corrupt as fook it doesn’t mean I’m going to miss out on watching it, nothing I can do about it so I might as well enjoy it

My thoughts exactly 👍

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who Is Skiving Off This Afternoon on 13:02 - Nov 23 with 962 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024