Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues 13:25 - Dec 14 with 1747 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59124/saints-invite-fans

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:39 - Dec 14 with 1720 viewssaints__fan__73

Is this another way of saying they are challenging them to fisticuffs?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 14:16 - Dec 14 with 1683 viewsdwayne_dibley

they will be detained by the police for attending a gathering that could lead to public unrest

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 14:32 - Dec 14 with 1659 viewsfranniesTache

Completely pointless exercise, the fans and club can talk about whatever they want but if the authorities say it needs to stay closed it will stay closed.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 18:17 - Dec 14 with 1509 viewsPoirot

The type of fan that would allow this block to be re-opened wouldnt want to be anywhere near away fans. Its not just the council licence, the club stewards also refused to work in that area. Then then i think brought in a private company which just made the 'face off' between the fans and them worse.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 18:53 - Dec 14 with 1499 viewsMytchettSaint

Once the club get serious about stamping out away fans being allowed entry into the home sections then I might take a bit more notice of things like this.

Doing that would take effort and punishing Saints fans is the easy way out for them hitting whatever KPI metrics they judge themselves by.

This is nothing more than lip service by the club so they can claim they are engaging with supporters.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 18:53]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 20:44 - Dec 14 with 1410 viewsgrumpy

How about a discussion on where to put away fans?
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 08:31 - Dec 15 with 1155 views1ASIN12

I think this is a positive move by the club though perhaps it might have been better in January rather than 3 days before Christmas when some fans might have other plans.

If the saints voice were any good both the block 1 and away fans in home a areas should of been the type of thing they discuss.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 10:47 - Dec 15 with 1046 viewsSaintNick

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 18:53 - Dec 14 by MytchettSaint

Once the club get serious about stamping out away fans being allowed entry into the home sections then I might take a bit more notice of things like this.

Doing that would take effort and punishing Saints fans is the easy way out for them hitting whatever KPI metrics they judge themselves by.

This is nothing more than lip service by the club so they can claim they are engaging with supporters.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 18:53]

Away fans in home areas is often brought up, but the truth is it is almost impossible to stop, few walk in brazenly wearing the shirt of the visiting club, they sneak in quietly and you only know they are there when they stand up to cheer a goal etc, so from this respect it is not the club's fault.

Maybe its lip service, but it is better to have some dialogue than non at all

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:23 - Dec 15 with 981 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 08:31 - Dec 15 by 1ASIN12

I think this is a positive move by the club though perhaps it might have been better in January rather than 3 days before Christmas when some fans might have other plans.

If the saints voice were any good both the block 1 and away fans in home a areas should of been the type of thing they discuss.

Saints Voice are useless, the worst kind of happy clappy soppy fans going. They even grassed up our own fans before the game at Fratton in the league cup.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:33 - Dec 15 with 971 viewsSaintNick

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:23 - Dec 15 by franniesTache

Saints Voice are useless, the worst kind of happy clappy soppy fans going. They even grassed up our own fans before the game at Fratton in the league cup.

Grassed up our own fans ??? What did they do

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:35 - Dec 15 with 964 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:33 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

Grassed up our own fans ??? What did they do

Asked the club and FIO to look into people on social media around the time of the fratton away game, giving names of people
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:06 - Dec 15 with 936 viewsSaintNick

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 12:35 - Dec 15 by franniesTache

Asked the club and FIO to look into people on social media around the time of the fratton away game, giving names of people

What were they saying was going on

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:07 - Dec 15 with 935 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:06 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

What were they saying was going on

It's in the minutes of a meeting, was brought up by Saints Voice then the minutes suggest the rest of the conversation was taken away from the public forum.

That was the point at which any credibility the Saints Voice had died in my eyes.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:28 - Dec 15 with 926 viewsSaintNick

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:07 - Dec 15 by franniesTache

It's in the minutes of a meeting, was brought up by Saints Voice then the minutes suggest the rest of the conversation was taken away from the public forum.

That was the point at which any credibility the Saints Voice had died in my eyes.

Aside from a couple of exceptions, the people in it got in not knowing what they were getting into and what the job was

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:38 - Dec 15 with 922 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:28 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

Aside from a couple of exceptions, the people in it got in not knowing what they were getting into and what the job was

which is fine, but calling on the FIO to go after fans for things they've put on social media isn't being the voice of the fans, it's going after your own
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 16:14 - Dec 15 with 865 viewsgrumpy

The fans are the life blood of the club,they would be well advised to remember that.
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 16:52 - Dec 15 with 843 viewsMytchettSaint

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 16:14 - Dec 15 by grumpy

The fans are the life blood of the club,they would be well advised to remember that.

We’re their best friends come season ticket renewal time. Aside from that - we know our place.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 17:11 - Dec 15 with 833 views1ASIN12

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 13:28 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

I’ve not seen one member of the Saints Voice ask who they supposedly represent what they might want discussing.

I know a couple who’s in it and not once have they ask or told me what was being discussed this dispite being in the same pub at the same table buying rounds of drinks .

It’s a small group of people who like to think they a special and ITK as far as they are concerned.

Like someone else pointed out they don’t want certain sections of our fans at away games . One even said to me how rowdy we are for fvck sake and too many young lads go . Not stone island wannabes just young lads who like a sing song .

No wonder our support is shit
[Post edited 15 Dec 2022 21:18]
Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 22:16 - Dec 15 with 698 viewsSaintNick

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 17:11 - Dec 15 by 1ASIN12

I’ve not seen one member of the Saints Voice ask who they supposedly represent what they might want discussing.

I know a couple who’s in it and not once have they ask or told me what was being discussed this dispite being in the same pub at the same table buying rounds of drinks .

It’s a small group of people who like to think they a special and ITK as far as they are concerned.

Like someone else pointed out they don’t want certain sections of our fans at away games . One even said to me how rowdy we are for fvck sake and too many young lads go . Not stone island wannabes just young lads who like a sing song .

No wonder our support is shit
[Post edited 15 Dec 2022 21:18]

Some valid points there

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 23:03 - Dec 15 with 660 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Invite Fans In Itchen North To A Forum To Discuss Disorder Issues on 22:16 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

Some valid points there

cliques protect their own

still feels like rearranging deck chairs

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024