Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern breed… 20:01 - Feb 6 with 1395 viewsTripleNiemi

Fully appreciating things ain’t great at the minute, but fcuk me am I glad Social Media was not around in the 90’s; Christ could you imagine some of the plums and the meltdowns…..
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 20:03]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Modern breed… on 20:06 - Feb 6 with 1358 viewscocklebreath

Is this situation any better than the Branfoot days? I’d suggest it’s just as bad, in fact I’d say Jones is such a knob that he’s even more detested

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Modern breed… on 20:17 - Feb 6 with 1301 viewsA1079

Modern breed… on 20:06 - Feb 6 by cocklebreath

Is this situation any better than the Branfoot days? I’d suggest it’s just as bad, in fact I’d say Jones is such a knob that he’s even more detested

As someone who has been through both Cocklebreath I would place them as equal and at the bottom of the list of bad managers we have had. Pellegrino was pretty awful but he was not arrogant and seemed just a nice bloke in the wrong job and at the wrong level.
Modern breed… on 20:17 - Feb 6 with 1301 viewsTripleNiemi

Modern breed… on 20:06 - Feb 6 by cocklebreath

Not disagreeing with you at all, but some are now getting irate because the forum may not be aired live and it could therefore be edited. Surely with us not being a PLC it is the owners rights to decide if there is even a (pointless) forum anyway?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Modern breed… on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1185 viewsRon11

Modern breed… on 20:17 - Feb 6 by TripleNiemi

Not disagreeing with you at all, but some are now getting irate because the forum may not be aired live and it could therefore be edited. Surely with us not being a PLC it is the owners rights to decide if there is even a (pointless) forum anyway?

What credibility do the owners /board have anyway after appointing the fu cking idiot that is Jones?
Modern breed… on 20:59 - Feb 6 with 1163 viewsDorsetIan

Modern breed… on 20:53 - Feb 6 by Ron11

What credibility do the owners /board have anyway after appointing the fu cking idiot that is Jones?

It’s ebbing away pretty quickly.

They could have spun this as „the stats didn’t show what a strange individual he was“.

To keep him on, with his results and knowing now how he carries himself, they’ve got no excuses.

Pure stubbornness.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Modern breed… on 21:04 - Feb 6 with 1146 viewsLondonSaint76

Modern breed… on 20:17 - Feb 6 by TripleNiemi

If the forum is not aired live then it is an acceptance from the muppets running this club that there is a major problem, a problem of enough significance for them to have to take direct action to avoid potential embarrassment. No amount of editing the forum is going to be able to spin the situation we are in or make it any better. Therefore SR, face facts, admit you have made a massive mistake, rectify it by sacking the incompetent fraud Jones before even the straws we are now left clutching at become out of reach. Last chance saloon….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Modern breed… on 22:01 - Feb 6 with 1010 viewspjt50

**I retract all of that** I am going to hurl personal insults at the bloke after all.

The blame for where we are lies fair & square with the decision makers. Appointing an inexperienced managerial team mid-season, with Saints in the relegation zone, was an unwarranted risk to take with the future of the club. That will still be true even if we somehow manage to drag ourselves out of this hole.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 19:31]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024