Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four first team players in b team today 13:02 - Feb 3 with 1465 viewsSaintNick

Djenepo, Caleta-Car, Orsic and Bella kotchap all in starting line up so perhaps say a bit about tomorrows team

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Four first team players in b team today on 13:42 - Feb 3 with 1386 viewsButty101

i thought kotcha was pretty poor against blackpool - not sure the attitude was right

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Four first team players in b team today on 13:53 - Feb 3 with 1370 viewsdirk_doone

Four first team players in b team today on 13:42 - Feb 3 by Butty101

i thought kotcha was pretty poor against blackpool - not sure the attitude was right

Orsic has struggled too so let's hope this game helps players find their best form.

This game is for a place in the quarter-finals so I'm glad we're fielding a strong team. Our victory in the 2015 U21 Premier League Cup Final was one of the few trophies I've seen Saints win and I'd love to see us win another one.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 14:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Four first team players in b team today on 14:32 - Feb 3 with 1313 viewsdirk_doone

Saints won 1-0 through a Ballard penalty.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 15:02]

Four first team players in b team today on 17:26 - Feb 3 with 1117 viewsGRIM

Four first team players in b team today on 13:42 - Feb 3 by Butty101

I don't think Bella Kotchap's attitude has been right since he returned from the World Cup with Germany.
He needs to knuckle down & get his head right.
Four first team players in b team today on 18:32 - Feb 3 with 1028 viewsericofarabia

Four first team players in b team today on 13:53 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

Orsic has struggled too so let's hope this game helps players find their best form.

This game is for a place in the quarter-finals so I'm glad we're fielding a strong team. Our victory in the 2015 U21 Premier League Cup Final was one of the few trophies I've seen Saints win and I'd love to see us win another one.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 14:33]

LOL ...... the only Trophy I've seen us Win since 76 was The Ladies winning their South v North Champions Play Off last season at Stockport to get promoted to The Championship
Four first team players in b team today on 18:48 - Feb 3 with 1000 viewsSalisburySaint

Four first team players in b team today on 14:32 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

Saints won 1-0 through a Ballard penalty.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 15:02]

Got to be one of the worst games I’ve ever seen

Bella Kotchup played well although was I’ll disciplined, booked for retaliating against their niggliy no 10.

Caleta Carr poor

Dynepo and Orsic did ok on the few occasions they got the ball in the opponents half.

Ballard isolated up front, and Tyler Dibling showed a few flashes of brilliance

But style of play poor, generally short goal kicks, then playing it around back four until one of them under pressure so hoofs the ball forward
Four first team players in b team today on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 982 viewscocklebreath

Four first team players in b team today on 18:48 - Feb 3 by SalisburySaint

Got to be one of the worst games I’ve ever seen

Bella Kotchup played well although was I’ll disciplined, booked for retaliating against their niggliy no 10.

Caleta Carr poor

Dynepo and Orsic did ok on the few occasions they got the ball in the opponents half.

Ballard isolated up front, and Tyler Dibling showed a few flashes of brilliance

But style of play poor, generally short goal kicks, then playing it around back four until one of them under pressure so hoofs the ball forward

The last paragraph sounds familiar

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Four first team players in b team today on 19:26 - Feb 3 with 926 viewsdirk_doone

Four first team players in b team today on 18:32 - Feb 3 by ericofarabia

LOL ...... the only Trophy I've seen us Win since 76 was The Ladies winning their South v North Champions Play Off last season at Stockport to get promoted to The Championship

One of the other great highlights of my lifetime supporting Saints was the Football Combination Cup victory of 1969. In the final against West Ham, we packed the team with first teamers, including Channon. Oh, how we celebrated winning a cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Football_Combination
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 19:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Four first team players in b team today on 19:42 - Feb 3 with 886 viewsLondonSaint76

Got to be the Paint Pot Final v Carlisle for me, you will never see so many Saints fans in the same ground at the same time unless we extend St Mary’s to match the size of Tottenham’s new ground or Old Trafford. Great day out, great result and just amazing to see Wembley about two thirds full of Saints fans.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Four first team players in b team today on 19:50 - Feb 3 with 857 viewsdirk_doone

It's amazing the boost winning a trophy, any trophy, gives to a fanbase. It attracts new fans and generates enthusiasm and passion. Saints fans were on a high for a decade after winning the FA Cup in '76.

Four first team players in b team today on 19:58 - Feb 3 with 845 viewskingslandstand1

Four first team players in b team today on 18:32 - Feb 3 by ericofarabia

What, the Paint Pot Trophy doesn't count?? Not according to the TV saying the only cup we've won was '76!
Had a great day out back in 2010 - did we not hold the record for taking the most fans for one game at Wembley, 50k or something?
Four first team players in b team today on 20:10 - Feb 3 with 828 viewsericofarabia

Four first team players in b team today on 19:26 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

One of the other great highlights of my lifetime supporting Saints was the Football Combination Cup victory of 1969. In the final against West Ham, we packed the team with first teamers, including Channon. Oh, how we celebrated winning a cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Football_Combination
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 19:42]

I was there too! Used to watch quite a few Reserve games back when the 1st team were playing away.
It was a bit annoying when all the glory hunters pitched up, about 12000 crowd, meant I couldn't sit on the terrace behind The Milton Goal!
Remember them playing Channon which was a bit cheeky, but I think Stokes had been scoring loads and got promoted to the 1st team in his place.
Four first team players in b team today on 20:13 - Feb 3 with 817 viewsericofarabia

Four first team players in b team today on 19:58 - Feb 3 by kingslandstand1

What, the Paint Pot Trophy doesn't count?? Not according to the TV saying the only cup we've won was '76!
Had a great day out back in 2010 - did we not hold the record for taking the most fans for one game at Wembley, 50k or something?

Unfortunately I wasn't at that game☹️.
I did take the afternoon off skiing to watchbit in a bar in Val Thoren though 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024