Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal 09:50 - Jun 9 with 1126 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60327/moussa-djenepo-lin

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 11:48 - Jun 9 with 1027 viewsRon11

Could be another mistake. One of the only players who put in 110%, showed some passion for the club and would run at Championship defences if he's not forced to play pass the ball all the time
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 12:07 - Jun 9 with 1013 viewsButty101

Why on earth did we give him a new 3year contract back in september. There is no value there to protect

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 12:49 - Jun 9 with 982 viewsPatfromPoole

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 12:07 - Jun 9 by Butty101

Why on earth did we give him a new 3year contract back in september. There is no value there to protect

It is at this point where one has to question whether Djenepo’s agent was offering sweeteners to any individuals within the contract extension talks…….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 13:00 - Jun 9 with 979 viewsRon11

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 12:07 - Jun 9 by Butty101

Why on earth was McCarthy one of the highest paid players at the club?
Why on earth did Selles persist in playing Elynoussi?
Why on earth wasn't Sulemana put straight in the side?
Why on earth did they let Forster go?
Why on earth did they not give Onuachu a chance?
Why on earth did they take Alcaraz off at half time when he was the best player on the pitch?
Why did they persist with Bazunu during a crunch relegation battle, and when they finally realised he was costing points, bring in McCarthy instead Caballero?
etc, etc etc...
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 14:38 - Jun 9 with 938 viewsIfonly

When Russell Martin was first "announced" here I said there would be no place for Moussa next year. Moussa's best moments are when he takes players on 1-on-1. That's not the Russell Martin style. Swansea had the lowest "take on's" in the whole of the Championship last year. That means they didn't try to beat defenders 1-on-1, they just recycled possession.
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 14:50 - Jun 9 with 930 viewsA1079

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 11:48 - Jun 9 by Ron11

Could be another mistake. One of the only players who put in 110%, showed some passion for the club and would run at Championship defences if he's not forced to play pass the ball all the time

I agree. I think he could make a difference in the Championship.
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 15:05 - Jun 9 with 927 viewsPatfromPoole

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 14:38 - Jun 9 by Ifonly

When Russell Martin was first "announced" here I said there would be no place for Moussa next year. Moussa's best moments are when he takes players on 1-on-1. That's not the Russell Martin style. Swansea had the lowest "take on's" in the whole of the Championship last year. That means they didn't try to beat defenders 1-on-1, they just recycled possession.

Didn’t realise that stat re taking the oppo on.

How exciting Russell Martin’s teams sound……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 15:55 - Jun 9 with 866 viewsRon11

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 14:50 - Jun 9 by A1079

I agree. I think he could make a difference in the Championship.

Yes, I think he would, and he doesn't seem have the bad attitude of some of the others.
Login to get fewer ads

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 15:57 - Jun 9 with 865 viewsChesham_Saint

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 15:05 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

Never mind his teams - from what I can tell he sounds a complete tw@.

My optimism is at its lowest ebb ever. Second rate owners recruit useless managers who recruit useless players.

B+C gets you D.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 18:42 - Jun 9 with 773 viewssaint22

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 15:05 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

oh great so we will continue with our long tradition of being the only team in a division who has nobody launch quick counter attacks from the keepers hand then nd lack pace and attacking creative and spontaneity in creating chances
Cant wait
Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 10:30 - Jun 10 with 667 viewsRon11

Moussa Djenepo Linked With Turkish Loan Deal on 18:42 - Jun 9 by saint22

oh great so we will continue with our long tradition of being the only team in a division who has nobody launch quick counter attacks from the keepers hand then nd lack pace and attacking creative and spontaneity in creating chances
Cant wait

Liverpool's first goal in the final game of this season just about sums it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024