Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moyes Tipped For The Sack 21:36 - Aug 7 with 1038 viewsSaintNick

Graham Potter or Igor Tudor lined up according to the media, perhaps this might send a warning sign to JWP about the state the Hammers are in

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 21:44 - Aug 7 with 992 viewsIanSouthstander

Problem seems to be that the Director of football doesn't like Moyes transfer targets.
This is only going to end one way, which is a shame for Moyes who took them to European success last season.
Luckily for us the DOF doesn't rate JWP.
Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 22:38 - Aug 7 with 898 viewsRon11

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 21:44 - Aug 7 by IanSouthstander

Problem seems to be that the Director of football doesn't like Moyes transfer targets.
This is only going to end one way, which is a shame for Moyes who took them to European success last season.
Luckily for us the DOF doesn't rate JWP.

Tottenham are sniffing round JWP now..
Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 23:05 - Aug 7 with 866 viewsSouthamptonfan

Same old problem in the PL. A team like West Ham can't progress unless they spend lots of money. The manager wants progression, the board don't agree on the amount of money needed for it.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 23:23 - Aug 7 with 849 viewsChesham_Saint

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 23:05 - Aug 7 by Southamptonfan

Same old problem in the PL. A team like West Ham can't progress unless they spend lots of money. The manager wants progression, the board don't agree on the amount of money needed for it.

Can you imagine having to deal with that tvvat of a chairman though?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 00:00 - Aug 8 with 829 viewsLondonSaint76

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 22:38 - Aug 7 by Ron11

Tottenham are sniffing round JWP now..

Levy is as tight as a duck's backside - be very surprised if he'd pay much more than West Ham were offereing, if we do what we have been saying we will do (as we have done with Lavia) and hold out for £40m, no compromises, I would be surprised to see Levy sanction it

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 00:43 - Aug 8 with 810 viewsLondonSaint76

Moyes Tipped For The Sack on 23:23 - Aug 7 by Chesham_Saint

Can you imagine having to deal with that tvvat of a chairman though?

Rupert Lowe will never be top of my Christmas card list but I have to give him credit for one of the best comments ever made about Levy. This was in the immediate aftermath of the acrimonious Hoddle switch to Spurs and then their subsequent hostile acquisition of Dean Richards. There had been a hearing at the PL after Saints lodged a complaint about THFC’s conduct, during the meeting Lowe had been taken to task for calling Spurs "a bunch of North London yobbos" and told to apologise. Lowe was interviewed outside of the meeting venue for either BBC radio or LBC, the reporter asked him if he could ever have anything nice to say about Levy; after a short pause, in a very measured tone Lowe replied "Well... I must say, Mr. Levy was immaculately dressed today, he had Spurs on his blazer badge, Spurs on his tie, in fact, I think he even had Spurs on his shoes"

Quality.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024