Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Lose 22:05 - Sep 21 with 775 viewsSaintNick

lost at home 3-2 to AEK Athens, well deserved by the Greeks

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brighton Lose on 14:13 - Sep 22 with 658 viewskingslandstand1

Good!
Brighton Lose on 23:05 - Sep 22 with 558 viewsDorsetIan

I don’t understand…are we going to get updates on all Brighton’s games ??

Or is it because they were beaten by Greeks? Athenians?…am I missing a classical reference here?…

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brighton Lose on 00:08 - Sep 23 with 523 viewsRon11

Brighton Lose on 23:05 - Sep 22 by DorsetIan

I don’t understand…are we going to get updates on all Brighton’s games ??

Or is it because they were beaten by Greeks? Athenians?…am I missing a classical reference here?…

They didn't lose at Man Utd....or even draw.
Brighton Lose on 09:30 - Sep 23 with 440 viewsMattFinish

Personally I’d love it if we had the opportunity to play AEK in the Europa League

Instead I’ll be looking forward to a crappy away journey to crappy Rotherham in the middle of winter
Brighton Lose on 10:08 - Sep 23 with 414 viewsA1079

I am not sure why you have highlighted their defeat but rarely mentioned their success. At the moment they are a well run structured club who appear to be able to manage losing key players and replace them with quality. How long it will last who knows?

We had the chance to push on when we first got promoted and initially did well but Kat Liebherr made some poor decisions on who she chose to partner with which led to one thing and then another. One day (hopefully) it will be our turn again but until then we have to make the best of what we have (which is not enjoyable at the present) but these things go in cycles. I am off to Middlesbrough today so lets see if we can get back to winning ways - expectations are low but you never know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024