Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things From The West Brom Game 22:54 - Nov 12 with 2304 viewsSaintNick

1. The stewarding in the Kingsland was terrible, it seemed to be students who hadn't a clue what they were doing, there were a group of late comers looking for their seat and they called a steward over, she took their tickets, looked at them and didn't have a clue about the rows or seat numbers, she ended up putting them in the press seats at the back.

2. A person behind me spends the entire game shouting abuse at the players, a lot of expletives are used, whats the point of going if all you are going to do is shout abuse

3. Another good crowd, I think since we returned to the Premier League only once have we had a crowd over 30k in this fixture so good to see more are interested in the Championship

4.We are going on a good run what is not to like about that

5. Its good to see some of our under fire players putting in good performances

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 08:05 - Nov 13 with 2144 viewsarfurdent

1. No pies on sale, have they run out of roadkill?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 08:21 - Nov 13 with 2123 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Stewarding is random, I guess we are talking about people being paid about the minimum wage to do this.

2. It wasn’t me, honest 😉

3. It’s more exciting; pretty much every game is too close to predict

4. Loving it. But we had a run of 4 consecutive defeats earlier in the season, and the evidence is not good for Martin once the first defeat is suffered.

5. If their header that hit the bar at 1-1 had gone in, Manning would be getting absolute pelters; he barely moved and gave their guy a virtual free header. It is inescapable that we are weaker defensively when he is in the team instead of Bree.

And as a bonus….

6. Steingarten was busy on Saturday; you have to be there early to nab one of their benches.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 8:22]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:18 - Nov 13 with 2055 viewsNumber_58

Quite a few people were still leaving before the end. Have they not seen our recent matches?
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:37 - Nov 13 with 2015 viewssaintwizzler

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:18 - Nov 13 by Number_58

Quite a few people were still leaving before the end. Have they not seen our recent matches?

And the rush for a Kingfisher starts at 35 minutes in.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:39 - Nov 13 with 1988 viewskingslandstand1

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 08:05 - Nov 13 by arfurdent

1. No pies on sale, have they run out of roadkill?

I saw one guy eating what looked like a "curry" pie requiring an asbestos throat in the Kingsland concourse, smelt ok but did not look too appetising ............
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:42 - Nov 13 with 1970 viewskingslandstand1

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:37 - Nov 13 by saintwizzler

And the rush for a Kingfisher starts at 35 minutes in.

Why FFS?????
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:10 - Nov 13 with 1954 viewssaintwizzler

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:42 - Nov 13 by kingslandstand1

Why FFS?????

To beat the rush as they HAVE to have a drink at halftime.

I give it 5 mins into the halftime break then mooch down and straight in for a piss.

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:37 - Nov 13 with 1930 viewssaints__fan__73

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 09:18 - Nov 13 by Number_58

Seems odd to leave on 90 (or before now) given that 7mins + is the norm for time added on.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:38 - Nov 13 with 1929 viewssaints__fan__73

Why do people have so much trouble finding their seats?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:48 - Nov 13 with 1916 viewsBerber

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:38 - Nov 13 by saints__fan__73

Finding the right stand, then row, then seat number is clearly too much for some.
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:56 - Nov 13 with 1906 viewsSaintNick

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:38 - Nov 13 by saints__fan__73

Usually because they are not regular supporters and usually they are late getting to their seat, meaning that they haven't a clue where the seat is and although they might be able to work out a row number with everyone sat down they can't work out which was the numbering is going.

Add to that stewards who just wave them through the gates chaos usually reigns at least once each match around 5-10 minutes into a game where these people stand in the aisle looking puzzled, Im usually the only one who actually tries to help them out

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:58 - Nov 13 with 1902 viewssaints__fan__73

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:56 - Nov 13 by SaintNick

Usually because they are not regular supporters and usually they are late getting to their seat, meaning that they haven't a clue where the seat is and although they might be able to work out a row number with everyone sat down they can't work out which was the numbering is going.

Add to that stewards who just wave them through the gates chaos usually reigns at least once each match around 5-10 minutes into a game where these people stand in the aisle looking puzzled, Im usually the only one who actually tries to help them out

Out of the stadium, yes?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:59 - Nov 13 with 1899 viewsSaintNick

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:58 - Nov 13 by saints__fan__73

Out of the stadium, yes?

I knew it was you on Saturday

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 11:24 - Nov 13 with 1876 viewsNumber_58

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:10 - Nov 13 by saintwizzler

I give it 5 mins into the halftime break then mooch down and straight in for a piss.

Has anyone else noticed that in the bogs just above the urinals there are signs saying that if you notice any criminal activity you can inform the club by scanning the QR code on the sign? Now if I was standing there having a piss and the bloke next to me got his mobile out and started trying to take photos I would probably get a bit suspicious. I'm not sure they've thought this through.
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 14:12 - Nov 13 with 1716 viewskingslandstand1

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 10:10 - Nov 13 by saintwizzler

I was thinking why for a Kingfisher!! Still, spose best of a bad bunch of beer if desperate for an HT drink
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 16:30 - Nov 13 with 1636 viewscocklebreath

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 08:21 - Nov 13 by PatfromPoole

1. Stewarding is random, I guess we are talking about people being paid about the minimum wage to do this.

2. It wasn’t me, honest 😉

3. It’s more exciting; pretty much every game is too close to predict

4. Loving it. But we had a run of 4 consecutive defeats earlier in the season, and the evidence is not good for Martin once the first defeat is suffered.

5. If their header that hit the bar at 1-1 had gone in, Manning would be getting absolute pelters; he barely moved and gave their guy a virtual free header. It is inescapable that we are weaker defensively when he is in the team instead of Bree.

And as a bonus….

6. Steingarten was busy on Saturday; you have to be there early to nab one of their benches.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2023 8:22]

On number 6 too busy for me so went in the Red lion, not the best choice of beer

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 18:50 - Nov 13 with 1526 viewssaintwizzler

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 16:30 - Nov 13 by cocklebreath

On number 6 too busy for me so went in the Red lion, not the best choice of beer

I had a pint in The Red Lion whilst waiting for SteinGarten to open.
Old man’s pub. Boring.
Oasis Bar up the road has a better choice of drinks but they don’t open till noon.
Not sure if they take payment before serving your beverage or take payment after serving.
Anyone know?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 19:43 - Nov 13 with 1474 viewssledger

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 14:12 - Nov 13 by kingslandstand1

I was thinking why for a Kingfisher!! Still, spose best of a bad bunch of beer if desperate for an HT drink

kingfisher beer is disgusting sooner drink my own urine
5 Things From The West Brom Game on 20:34 - Nov 13 with 1429 viewscocklebreath

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 19:43 - Nov 13 by sledger

Depends where you drink it, on a hot beach in Goa a cold kingfisher is perfect, on a chilly day in November out of a plastic cup not so good

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 00:07 - Nov 14 with 1279 viewsdarthvader

5 Things From The West Brom Game on 19:43 - Nov 13 by sledger

Takes the pißß

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024