Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City - next Wednesday 11:20 - Nov 24 with 879 viewsPatfromPoole

Just had a look on our ticketing site.

By my maths, over 3,500 unsold seats in home sections for next Wednesday.

Bloody loads empty in the Chapel.

They ought to do some sort of Black Friday offer to try and shift these.

Still plenty available for Cardiff as well.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:18 - Nov 24 with 796 viewsSaintNick

Maybe because anyone who hasn't been to a game this season who is contemplating going due to our League position would after reading social media think that we are a poor team who are carrying at least two passengers and managed by a clueless clown who has an obsession with possession football and have only gone 8 games unbeaten due to a combination of poor finishing by the opposition and good luck in injury time and that every game we play brings us nearer to the drubbing our defence will surely succumb to sooner than later, given the managers record of going on a good run followed by a run of defeats.

That doesn't make good advertising

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:31 - Nov 24 with 778 viewsA1079

There are alot of games now and coming up Pat. Expensive month at the best of time and other demands. I have attended quite a few games this season (and in the main enjoyed it) but I am having to be selective for the next month - I simply can't afford it all. I know we will be compared with supporters of other clubs etc and how they turn up.
Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:38 - Nov 24 with 769 viewsPatfromPoole

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:18 - Nov 24 by SaintNick

Maybe because anyone who hasn't been to a game this season who is contemplating going due to our League position would after reading social media think that we are a poor team who are carrying at least two passengers and managed by a clueless clown who has an obsession with possession football and have only gone 8 games unbeaten due to a combination of poor finishing by the opposition and good luck in injury time and that every game we play brings us nearer to the drubbing our defence will surely succumb to sooner than later, given the managers record of going on a good run followed by a run of defeats.

Who knew the influence I could wield?

Truly, I am humbled.

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:44 - Nov 24 with 760 viewsPatfromPoole

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:31 - Nov 24 by A1079

There are alot of games now and coming up Pat. Expensive month at the best of time and other demands. I have attended quite a few games this season (and in the main enjoyed it) but I am having to be selective for the next month - I simply can't afford it all. I know we will be compared with supporters of other clubs etc and how they turn up.

Totally get that, sir.

It's why I thought a Black Friday offer might be in order.

Make it £10 a ticket and £2 for kids, and fill the place.

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 14:17 - Nov 24 with 730 viewskingslandstand1

Bristol City - next Wednesday on 13:18 - Nov 24 by SaintNick

You've just sold it to me!!!! A defeat to be able to whinge with passion must be due soon

Oh, and don't forget the vociferous away and support and lack of passion from the home supporters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024