Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll Call For Leeds 22:11 - Apr 29 with 1371 viewsSaintNick

Who is still going and how are you getting there given the early kick off

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Roll Call For Leeds on 22:33 - Apr 29 with 1340 views1teeminants

Going up Friday afternoon by train.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:32 - Apr 30 with 1188 views1teeminants

Roll Call For Leeds on 22:33 - Apr 29 by 1teeminants

Going up Friday afternoon by train.

Just me and you then Nick at least we won’t have to queue for beer.
[Post edited 30 Apr 7:34]

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:47 - Apr 30 with 1170 viewsSaintNick

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:32 - Apr 30 by 1teeminants

Just me and you then Nick at least we won’t have to queue for beer.
[Post edited 30 Apr 7:34]

Judging by what I have seen on social media Tim, a lot of people aren't bothering and trying to sell their tickets

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:13 - Apr 30 with 1146 viewsericofarabia

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:47 - Apr 30 by SaintNick

Judging by what I have seen on social media Tim, a lot of people aren't bothering and trying to sell their tickets

I will be making the relatively short trip from Leigh by Bus to Manc and Train (strikes permitting), to Leeds. The stupidly early ko means a few tins on the train and a quick escape out of town if we beat them and beers in Manc.
Hoping but not expecting to extend my unbeaten League run since Mboro away to 11 games 🍻⚽🤞
UTFS.
[Post edited 30 Apr 8:17]
Roll Call For Leeds on 08:43 - Apr 30 with 1093 viewsBuggalugs

I'm gonna be in that number.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:46 - Apr 30 with 1091 viewsSaintNick

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:43 - Apr 30 by Buggalugs

I'm gonna be in that number.

Doing your usual sojourn in Yorkshire with family I take it

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:57 - Apr 30 with 1078 views1teeminants

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:47 - Apr 30 by SaintNick

Yeah I’ve seen that . Cheap rail travel with railcard works for me and makes a hell of a difference to the price. UTFS

Roll Call For Leeds on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 1071 viewsBuggalugs

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:46 - Apr 30 by SaintNick

Doing your usual sojourn in Yorkshire with family I take it

Yep. Just a 25 minute hop over from Bingley, so will be in Leeds early doors.

Login to get fewer ads

Roll Call For Leeds on 09:25 - Apr 30 with 1042 viewsfranniesTache

We'll be there, figure as much as anything leeds is a good day on the beers so may as well enjoy it.

Can't say i'm expecting much from the game as we're sh*t at the moment and our record at Elland Road isn't great to say the least
Roll Call For Leeds on 18:32 - Apr 30 with 865 viewsericofarabia

1230 ko doesn't make for good prematch beers, and it isnt the most hospitable place yo be as an away fan. 🤔
Roll Call For Leeds on 20:42 - Apr 30 with 800 viewsSalisburySaint

Roll Call For Leeds on 18:32 - Apr 30 by ericofarabia

1230 ko doesn't make for good prematch beers, and it isnt the most hospitable place yo be as an away fan. 🤔

Car load and a few by train to Halifax for weekend, in and out in train to Leeds Saturday for game.

Hopefully get a couple of pints in before game, then back to Halifax, driving back sunday
Roll Call For Leeds on 22:22 - Apr 30 with 740 viewsSouthamptonfan

Going up on the coach, leaving at 5:20 am. At least, the Leeds fans will be miserable too, having not gone up automatically. You would think Ipswich won't be losing at home to Huddersfield on the final day. Watching Leeds not making it as well, will surely make us feel a bit better. I really didn't fancy watching them all celebrating. It will probably be hostile, especially if the don't make it.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:24]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Roll Call For Leeds on 07:48 - May 1 with 638 viewsSalisburySaint

Roll Call For Leeds on 22:22 - Apr 30 by Southamptonfan

Going up on the coach, leaving at 5:20 am. At least, the Leeds fans will be miserable too, having not gone up automatically. You would think Ipswich won't be losing at home to Huddersfield on the final day. Watching Leeds not making it as well, will surely make us feel a bit better. I really didn't fancy watching them all celebrating. It will probably be hostile, especially if the don't make it.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:24]

I’m looking forward to their fans being miserable after missing out on automatic promotion too.

But will not be taking the p*ss too much at ground or in Leeds pubs as fancy attending our own play off finals, and not still being in hospital 🤪
Roll Call For Leeds on 08:20 - May 1 with 613 viewsUTS1885

Never seen so many tickets trying to be offloaded for an away game. I get the impression a number of those won’t even bother going if unsold.
Roll Call For Leeds on 09:02 - May 1 with 561 viewsBuggalugs

Roll Call For Leeds on 08:20 - May 1 by UTS1885

Never seen so many tickets trying to be offloaded for an away game. I get the impression a number of those won’t even bother going if unsold.

I think they'll be plenty of empty spaces in the away end as loads with tickets won't bother. Can't really blame people for not being arsed with it as the 12.30ko and distance makes it a pretty shit day out for most anyway....or an expensive overnighter.

Roll Call For Leeds on 10:53 - May 1 with 500 views1885_SFC

We have nothing to play for - whereas Leeds could still go up "if" Ipswich lose at home to Huddersfield. I know it's very unlikely, but stranger things have happened in the world of football. Therefore, I'm expecting a stuffing at Leeds by a team that won't want to leave anything to chance... against a team that's low on confidence, form & a manager who hasn't got a scooby how to fix things.

Old School is Cool

Roll Call For Leeds on 11:18 - May 1 with 475 viewsIanSouthstander

I hope the away fans bar next to the away end will be open this year as it was closed last season due to the club only taking a reduced allocation.
This meant the concourse in the ground was dangerously overcrowded.
Can't really say i'm looking forward to this trip , especially the 5:15 coach pick up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024