Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle out 23:01 - Dec 19 with 1536 viewsSouthamptonfan

So how long until Eddie Howe is sacked? Only 6th in the table, with no trophies, despite being the richest club in the world. Howe hasn't won anything despite Newcastle spending, yes 1 billion pounds. Villa doing far better under Emery.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 23:14]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Newcastle out on 23:03 - Dec 19 with 1522 viewsPatfromPoole

Has Howe spent that much???!!!???

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Newcastle out on 23:06 - Dec 19 with 1517 viewsSouthamptonfan

Newcastle out on 23:03 - Dec 19 by PatfromPoole

Has Howe spent that much???!!!???

This does include wages too, and some transfers before Howe arrived, not just transfer fee but you would think Newcastle will be expecting trophies soon.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 23:15]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Newcastle out on 02:45 - Dec 20 with 1419 viewsWints76

You'd imagine that if they don't win something soon, heads will roll
Newcastle out on 06:31 - Dec 20 with 1367 viewscocklebreath

I think other than Pompey they are up there with Liverpool in my hope they don’t win anything. Everton 4th

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle out on 07:47 - Dec 20 with 1284 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle out on 06:31 - Dec 20 by cocklebreath

I think other than Pompey they are up there with Liverpool in my hope they don’t win anything. Everton 4th

Much the same level cockle

In fact now with the arrogance of the Geordies since the dosh came in they are very close to Pompey in that league. Also Eddie Howe is their manager

Unfortunately that 10 point deduction for Everton has probably saved them from relegation in that it seems to have gelled them all and they will stay up even with the points deduction
Newcastle out on 09:09 - Dec 20 with 1217 viewssolent_toffee

Newcastle out on 07:47 - Dec 20 by kingslandstand1

Much the same level cockle

In fact now with the arrogance of the Geordies since the dosh came in they are very close to Pompey in that league. Also Eddie Howe is their manager

Unfortunately that 10 point deduction for Everton has probably saved them from relegation in that it seems to have gelled them all and they will stay up even with the points deduction

Dyche is doing an incredible job, they have more wins now than they did the entire season last year. If only Saints hadn’t beaten Everton at Goodison, things could have been very different.
Newcastle out on 14:45 - Dec 20 with 1050 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle out on 09:09 - Dec 20 by solent_toffee

Dyche is doing an incredible job, they have more wins now than they did the entire season last year. If only Saints hadn’t beaten Everton at Goodison, things could have been very different.

Relegation and promotion is always full of what iffs come May. Out killers this season could be the 4 points dropped against Huddersfield and Rotherham due to our inability to kill teams off

Ok, we did on Saturday but that was against 10 men which I suppose for Saints is an achievement

I remember our relegation in 2005 against Middlesbrough, 2-0 up with about 5 or 10 mins to go and drew 2-2. We went down by 2 points and would have stayed up on GD!

Last season I was pushing for Everton to go down primarily as it was one less spot for us to get and so wanted them to this season. But then the EPL or FA or whoever it was decided they also ought to go down and Man City have to win the league so treated both clubs differently! Looks like that may have failed on both counts!!

But if you do go down I'm hoping it will be by a minimum 10 points so that the deduction was not what sent you down if that makes sense
Newcastle out on 15:07 - Dec 20 with 1036 viewsSonicBoom

It's Newcastle so I guess heads will eventually roll but their MO is usually to start with the hands then chop the rest into smaller pieces before bunging the remains into a wood chipper.
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle out on 16:23 - Dec 20 with 992 viewssolent_toffee

Newcastle out on 14:45 - Dec 20 by kingslandstand1

Relegation and promotion is always full of what iffs come May. Out killers this season could be the 4 points dropped against Huddersfield and Rotherham due to our inability to kill teams off

Ok, we did on Saturday but that was against 10 men which I suppose for Saints is an achievement

I remember our relegation in 2005 against Middlesbrough, 2-0 up with about 5 or 10 mins to go and drew 2-2. We went down by 2 points and would have stayed up on GD!

Last season I was pushing for Everton to go down primarily as it was one less spot for us to get and so wanted them to this season. But then the EPL or FA or whoever it was decided they also ought to go down and Man City have to win the league so treated both clubs differently! Looks like that may have failed on both counts!!

But if you do go down I'm hoping it will be by a minimum 10 points so that the deduction was not what sent you down if that makes sense

People have been saying it’s a good year to take the ten points deduction (not you) because it the three promoted sides will get relegated anyway but that’s such a cop out from the EPL who have made an example of one club and not the three Sly Six teams (Chelsea, City and United) who can pretty much do what they want. I can see Wolves getting the same treatment as Everton soon and Forest must be up for it the following season given their spend in the last two seasons.

Clubs down the bottom need to know where they stand with the points deduction and appeals etc but it could go on and on.
Newcastle out on 19:38 - Dec 20 with 882 viewskernow

Newcastle out on 14:45 - Dec 20 by kingslandstand1

That appalling spectacle against Middlesbrough!
We were actually 2-0 up with 90 minutes played, awful game management.

Everton won’t go down unless they get more points deducted.

The premier league, football generally, is putrid.

Prefer to watch the girls’ kickabouts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024