Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey 14:30 - Dec 16 with 3666 viewsDominic_Oliver

Yes kweeen! obvs. we now need to extend the Corbynista project indefinitely until people eventually realise what's good for them.

Rebecca Long-Bailey would finally show the country that those of us who can barely form a coherent sentence can still lead a Political party. That's an important message..

20 years in the political wilderness is a small price to pay if we can still get Woke, Identitarian policies on the map.

'OH Rebecca Long-Bailey !!'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/15/labour-leadership-race-begins-a
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 15:10 - Dec 16 with 2872 viewsOccasional_Showers

The cult of corbyn really are off their rockers. They would actually prefer a Tory government to one that wasn't a pure far left one. As far as I'm concerned I think they're brilliant.

I do feel sorry for proper Labour people, but it's up to them to fight back against these fanatics. It is their fight and they will eventually win that fight, but I dont think they'll win it until after the election defeat in 2024.

In all seriousness it is a shame that people like ITYS have stolen the party from decent working class people. When you get good Labour people like Alan Johnson attacking his ilk it does give hope that one day sanity will return.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 15:16]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey (n/t) on 15:20 - Dec 16 with 2861 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:33]
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 18:37 - Dec 16 with 2781 views1885_SFC

Chuka Umunna has left the Lib Dems and joined Sinn Fein

Old School is Cool

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 19:09 - Dec 16 with 2762 viewsHappy_Jack

Entirely predictable. The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get a different result. They are absolutely mental.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey (n/t) on 19:34 - Dec 16 with 2748 viewsDellHero

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 19:09 - Dec 16 by Happy_Jack

Entirely predictable. The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get a different result. They are absolutely mental.

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 21:43 - Dec 16 with 2694 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 21:46 - Dec 16 with 2687 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 18:37 - Dec 16 by 1885_SFC

Chuka Umunna has left the Lib Dems and joined Sinn Fein

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 09:30 - Dec 19 with 2476 viewskingolaf

I think the Unions actually prefer Labour to be a party of protest.

Better for retaining/increasing their membership with scare stories about workers rights.
Login to get fewer ads

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:41 - Dec 19 with 2448 viewsSonicBoom

It's ok having a go at the shambles of the labour party but do you actually think the Tory's are any better? Boris is shambolic posh boy who looks like a bloke going through a mid life crisis and sleeping in his car.
The health minister was on TV yesterday trying to tell us that his 50,000 new nurses that he's promised actually includes 18500 that are already nurses. It was pointed out that they are therefore not "new"nurses.
He just kept blustering and saying we don't understand. If he stops those nurses from leaving the profession then he's actually increasing the number of nurses. WTF?

I have nothing against the Tories. 50K nurses would be brilliant - but it's less than week after the election and already he is talking bollocks and making out we don't understand. We can bloody count mate!
I'm just saying that this board is rabidly tory, and there are loads of anti labour posts - but do any of you seriously think the tories are any better?? They are all self interested BS'ers, they just wear different coloured ties.
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:44 - Dec 19 with 2408 views1885_SFC

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:41 - Dec 19 by SonicBoom

It's ok having a go at the shambles of the labour party but do you actually think the Tory's are any better? Boris is shambolic posh boy who looks like a bloke going through a mid life crisis and sleeping in his car.
The health minister was on TV yesterday trying to tell us that his 50,000 new nurses that he's promised actually includes 18500 that are already nurses. It was pointed out that they are therefore not "new"nurses.
He just kept blustering and saying we don't understand. If he stops those nurses from leaving the profession then he's actually increasing the number of nurses. WTF?

I have nothing against the Tories. 50K nurses would be brilliant - but it's less than week after the election and already he is talking bollocks and making out we don't understand. We can bloody count mate!
I'm just saying that this board is rabidly tory, and there are loads of anti labour posts - but do any of you seriously think the tories are any better?? They are all self interested BS'ers, they just wear different coloured ties.

I think you'll find when it actually came to the vote - Boris was the best of a bad bunch. It was like asking which arm do you want amputated - the right or the left!

Old School is Cool

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:47 - Dec 19 with 2399 viewsSonicBoom

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:44 - Dec 19 by 1885_SFC

I think you'll find when it actually came to the vote - Boris was the best of a bad bunch. It was like asking which arm do you want amputated - the right or the left!

Exactly. Boris becoming PM is like Redmond being in the side. A few years ago he wouldn't have had a chance of getting in but now.....
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 13:06 - Dec 19 with 2379 viewsgrumpy

The whole Parliament set up needs reforming,starting with the House Of Lords(whats the point of them?) and our House of Commons where Government and Opposition sit facing each other disagreeing with each other.Whips that are enforcing the Party Platform rather than according to their own ideology or the will of their constituents.
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey (n/t) on 13:09 - Dec 19 with 2373 viewsDellHero

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 13:06 - Dec 19 by grumpy

The whole Parliament set up needs reforming,starting with the House Of Lords(whats the point of them?) and our House of Commons where Government and Opposition sit facing each other disagreeing with each other.Whips that are enforcing the Party Platform rather than according to their own ideology or the will of their constituents.

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 14:12 - Dec 19 with 2356 views1885_SFC

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:47 - Dec 19 by SonicBoom

Exactly. Boris becoming PM is like Redmond being in the side. A few years ago he wouldn't have had a chance of getting in but now.....

Corbyn lost more seats than the deckchair attendant on the Titanic.

I think that was because no one wanted him to lead this great country. He's too 'wishy washy'. That and no one believed in his (or Labour's) daft policies of promising everything to everyone.

Boris, like him or loathe him, will make a better leader and he does have charisma. I still maintain though that the majority of ordinary folk that would never normally vote Tory did so because it was more or less a case of 'would you like to saw your left testicle off with a rusty blade sir or your right'?

Old School is Cool

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 08:15 - Dec 21 with 2212 viewsOccasional_Showers

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 13:06 - Dec 19 by grumpy

The only reform we need is boundary changes to make constituencies more equal in size. With a lovely Conservative majority this is 100% going to happen because aside from it being democratic it will also make winning easier for the Tories. The Conservatives would have won a 104-seat majority last week under boundary changes the government intends to push through before the next election.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 8:21]

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 08:49 - Dec 21 with 2192 viewskingolaf

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:41 - Dec 19 by SonicBoom

He said 50,000 more nurses in the NHS, not 50,000 new nurses.

It really isn't difficult to understand.

I don't know why the BBC interviewer couldn't get his head around it.
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:26 - Dec 21 with 2167 viewsgrumpy

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 08:15 - Dec 21 by Occasional_Showers

The only reform we need is boundary changes to make constituencies more equal in size. With a lovely Conservative majority this is 100% going to happen because aside from it being democratic it will also make winning easier for the Tories. The Conservatives would have won a 104-seat majority last week under boundary changes the government intends to push through before the next election.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 8:21]

Make no mistake Labour lost this election rather than the Tories winning it.
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:44 - Dec 21 with 2162 viewsOccasional_Showers

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:26 - Dec 21 by grumpy

Make no mistake Labour lost this election rather than the Tories winning it.

It was a combination of both just as it always is. Either way we have an all powerful peoples government that will steam roller through Brexit which I'm sure we all agree is marvellous.

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:05 - Dec 21 with 2140 viewsgrumpy

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:44 - Dec 21 by Occasional_Showers

It was a combination of both just as it always is. Either way we have an all powerful peoples government that will steam roller through Brexit which I'm sure we all agree is marvellous.

Powerful peoples government ,don't make me laugh,we have still to negotiate a deal with the EU by the end of next year or face a no deal scenario, and has to get a good deal from Trump.
Powerful peoples government of England and Wales(not that they are very happy either) and have to design a new flag.
Still look on the bright side they will find enough seats for your wonderful Tories.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 12:10]
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 13:26 - Dec 21 with 2106 viewsOccasional_Showers

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:05 - Dec 21 by grumpy

Powerful peoples government ,don't make me laugh,we have still to negotiate a deal with the EU by the end of next year or face a no deal scenario, and has to get a good deal from Trump.
Powerful peoples government of England and Wales(not that they are very happy either) and have to design a new flag.
Still look on the bright side they will find enough seats for your wonderful Tories.

A no deal scenario is what we have always wanted so in your worst case scenario the worst case is actually brilliant. It’s a win win. The fact you don’t like either outcome is frankly irrelevant because you lost and as a loser your opinion doesn’t matter.

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey (n/t) on 14:12 - Dec 21 with 2089 viewsDellHero

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 12:05 - Dec 21 by grumpy

[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 22:34]
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 1940 viewsgeezershoong1

I thought 'loser's consent' was something that developed when you were a child..? What's wrong with People? Why so under developed?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 00:18 - Jan 8 with 1812 viewsOccasional_Showers

Rebecca Wrong Daily is trailing in the betting. Looks like it'll be bland and boring sir Keir. The only candidate with an ounce of personality is Jess Philip's but she committed heresy against the cult of Corbyn so has no hope.

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:00 - Jan 8 with 1760 viewsSalisburySaint

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:44 - Dec 21 by Occasional_Showers

Powerful goveenment, who just been told to p*ss off by Aussies over a trade deal, post Brexit real going well
Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:42 - Jan 8 with 1740 viewsTheMoog

Labour leadership back Rebecca Long-Bailey on 10:00 - Jan 8 by SalisburySaint

Powerful goveenment, who just been told to p*ss off by Aussies over a trade deal, post Brexit real going well

That is not strictly true as talks are ongoing. The point of contention was over visa-free travel which is just a peripheral issue to the trade deal and would have been massively favourable to the UK.

Standby to standby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024