Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread 04:41 - Jan 27 with 911 viewsMarcus_y

Me me me. 4 days in lovely Phnom Penh. Beats New York huh 22?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:35 - Jan 27 with 870 viewsTripleNiemi

Daren't ask why type of 'business' your on, but does it revolve around any clientele in or around Preah Ang Eng St or near to the river?!?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:41 - Jan 27 with 864 viewsdarthvader

Totton today, on BUSINESS .

well what I mean is I'm Working in totton .

keep the faith coyr

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:46 - Jan 27 with 858 viewskernow

Bolventor.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:51 - Jan 27 with 848 viewsthis_charming_man

Prague on Wednesday Thursday

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:57 - Jan 27 with 847 viewsTripleNiemi

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:51 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

Ladies, full photographic evidence please, Boarding Passes, Taxi receipts etc. required for this thread.

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 08:58 - Jan 27 with 806 viewsfranniesTache

Was in Edinburgh and Manchester ON BUSINESS last week, and have a trip to Buenas Aires planned soon, ON BUSINESS.

The Ugly Inside, bowling around the world unchallenged.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 09:28 - Jan 27 with 784 viewsBison

I run my entire empire from home , I have lackeys to do all the foot slogging.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 09:46 - Jan 27 with 772 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I'm on a train, heading to my office in THE CITY.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 09:46 - Jan 27 with 772 viewsNumber_58

The only business trip I ever go on is to go up the council office to get some more bin bags. I'm quite prepared to take a photo of the bin bags as evidence.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 09:56 - Jan 27 with 760 viewsWints76

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:51 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

My eldest lad is off to Prague today for a lads break till Saturday. If you see him, scare him.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 11:51 - Jan 27 with 705 viewsBuenosSaint

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 08:58 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

Was in Edinburgh and Manchester ON BUSINESS last week, and have a trip to Buenas Aires planned soon, ON BUSINESS.

The Ugly Inside, bowling around the world unchallenged.

Ahh , shame I'm not there anymore. (Set up this UI account when I was working there) Would have met you up for a steak and malbec... happy days. Have Fun and don't mention malvinas....

Poll: The Long Future

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 13:24 - Jan 27 with 666 viewsMarcus_y

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 07:35 - Jan 27 by TripleNiemi

Daren't ask why type of 'business' your on, but does it revolve around any clientele in or around Preah Ang Eng St or near to the river?!?

I am a planning consultant. A lot of building going on here.

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 14:26 - Jan 27 with 648 viewsfranniesTache

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 11:51 - Jan 27 by BuenosSaint

Ahh , shame I'm not there anymore. (Set up this UI account when I was working there) Would have met you up for a steak and malbec... happy days. Have Fun and don't mention malvinas....

Really looking forward to it to be fair, going to manufacture the travel so i can take in a Boca game when i'm there.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 636 viewsBuenosSaint

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 14:26 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

Really looking forward to it to be fair, going to manufacture the travel so i can take in a Boca game when i'm there.

Cool. As for Boca, Don't make your own way to the ground. Use an official tourist package. Locals spot foreigners a mile off and are targeted all the time. It is the roughest part of BA. And you certainly don't want to be stuck after and needing to walk (no hope of taxi). Even taxi drivers refuse to go there.

River plate is safer and better part of town. Their stadium tour is pretty good too.

Poll: The Long Future

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 630 viewsfranniesTache

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 14:44 - Jan 27 by BuenosSaint

Cool. As for Boca, Don't make your own way to the ground. Use an official tourist package. Locals spot foreigners a mile off and are targeted all the time. It is the roughest part of BA. And you certainly don't want to be stuck after and needing to walk (no hope of taxi). Even taxi drivers refuse to go there.

River plate is safer and better part of town. Their stadium tour is pretty good too.

If i go to Boca i'll go with workmates from the BA office who are Boca fans, plus i speak fluent spanish so i should be fine i hope.

Plus also as soon as they get wind a famous Itchen North member is in their town i assume they'll put on a parade out of respect.
The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 15:00 - Jan 27 with 620 viewsthis_charming_man

Chicago and Vegas in June, also got a holiday in sorrento at the start of June so will hardly be in the country

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 607 viewsTripleNiemi

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 15:00 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

Chicago and Vegas in June, also got a holiday in sorrento at the start of June so will hardly be in the country

Ahhhhhh you bugger TCM. Chicago is still on the list of U.S. cities i want to visit (along with Seattle). Enjoy.

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 599 viewsOccasional_Showers

Have you found the sex bars yet?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 00:07 - Jan 28 with 492 viewsBlue

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 13:24 - Jan 27 by Marcus_y

I am a planning consultant. A lot of building going on here.

Interesting. They looking for any QS or management on these jobs?

If you can Marcus, take in Tuol Sleng and Choueng Ek while you are there, really eye-opening.

You can do Tuol Sleng (S-21) in a couple of hours, it's in the city, Choueng Ek (Killing Fields) is around 5 miles out of town.

Still stood in the Kippax

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 01:41 - Jan 28 with 480 viewsMarcus_y

The 'Who's on a Business trip' thread on 00:07 - Jan 28 by Blue

Interesting. They looking for any QS or management on these jobs?

If you can Marcus, take in Tuol Sleng and Choueng Ek while you are there, really eye-opening.

You can do Tuol Sleng (S-21) in a couple of hours, it's in the city, Choueng Ek (Killing Fields) is around 5 miles out of town.

If you wanna work overseas blue, I would always advise jobsdb.com or nakrigulf. I will ask but often the people I work with have no clue about recruitment, not even the bosses. They let the agencies take care of it.

I did hit the river side last night and had dinner at the River Crown on the corner of street 178 and Preah.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024