Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System 09:05 - Jun 18 with 589 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52481/fans-need-to-updat

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 10:07 - Jun 18 with 558 viewsarfurdent

The club should check the grammar on the email as it looks a bit like a North Korean scam

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 11:30 - Jun 18 with 516 viewsSalisburySaint

I had I had an issue trying to Access on my laptop, I’m unable to enter password.

They just phoned me and I was told this is due to new site not being compatible with Internet Explorer. Apparently you need Google Chrome or other software to enter password to the site, think this will be an issue for many.
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 11:47 - Jun 18 with 510 viewscynicalsaint

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 11:30 - Jun 18 by SalisburySaint

I had I had an issue trying to Access on my laptop, I’m unable to enter password.

They just phoned me and I was told this is due to new site not being compatible with Internet Explorer. Apparently you need Google Chrome or other software to enter password to the site, think this will be an issue for many.

The club should have sorted out refunds before launching a new site.
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 11:55 - Jun 18 with 508 viewsChesham_Saint

In my experience the Saints website has always been less than user friendly, aka shite.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 12:00 - Jun 18 with 502 viewsSaintNick

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 11:47 - Jun 18 by cynicalsaint

The club should have sorted out refunds before launching a new site.

Perhaps one of the reasons they are launching the new site before sorting out potential mass refunds is they need one in place that is up to the task

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 16:25 - Jun 18 with 439 viewsfranniesTache

Has anyone worked out how to view their purchase history on the new site yet? I'm absolutely convinced they're going to lose our "away points" in the transition to the new site to be honest.
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 17:47 - Jun 18 with 419 viewsSalisburySaint

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 16:25 - Jun 18 by franniesTache

Has anyone worked out how to view their purchase history on the new site yet? I'm absolutely convinced they're going to lose our "away points" in the transition to the new site to be honest.

No sign of purchase history at all, friends and family there though
Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 18:21 - Jun 18 with 401 viewsTripleNiemi

Fans Need To Update Their Account On Saints New Ticketing System on 16:25 - Jun 18 by franniesTache

I am just waiting for the ticket office plebs to now tell me they have no record of the club re-selling my season ticket for the two games i didn't attend. You can see it coming......

If they have lost my away history i will be miffed to say the least.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 18:22]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024