Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Has To Try Something Different 10:25 - Jun 27 with 979 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52519/ralph-has-to-try-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 10:56 - Jun 27 with 964 viewsgreen

Agree with giving Gunn and Adams a run but can't see the point of Danso as I assume he won't be here next season.
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 11:26 - Jun 27 with 937 viewssaint22

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 10:56 - Jun 27 by green

Agree with giving Gunn and Adams a run but can't see the point of Danso as I assume he won't be here next season.

Neither Vestergaard nor Danso are good enough for league 1 but what option do we have? I would almost rather see Romeu play there tbh
Deeney will be rubbing his hands together
Agree Adams should get a start, I really dont see Obafemi being a good enough yet
Happy with a point please
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 12:04 - Jun 27 with 914 viewsA1079

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 11:26 - Jun 27 by saint22

Neither Vestergaard nor Danso are good enough for league 1 but what option do we have? I would almost rather see Romeu play there tbh
Agree Adams should get a start, I really dont see Obafemi being a good enough yet

Annoying isn't it saint22. If we had got our act together against a poor Arsenal, this game would have almost been a free hit instead we are still having to look over our shoulder - so frustrating. Adams needs to be played. I believe he has something and I would be sorry to see him go because we have not invested the time in him. He needs a break.

Agree a point would at least edge us that bit closer to safety.
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 12:24 - Jun 27 with 907 viewscocklebreath

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 12:04 - Jun 27 by A1079

Annoying isn't it saint22. If we had got our act together against a poor Arsenal, this game would have almost been a free hit instead we are still having to look over our shoulder - so frustrating. Adams needs to be played. I believe he has something and I would be sorry to see him go because we have not invested the time in him. He needs a break.

Agree a point would at least edge us that bit closer to safety.

We’re not going down, even if we lose every game I think we have enough points. One of my customers yesterday said we needed 43 points, that would mean the bottom clubs would need 5 wins from 8 games, never happening

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 13:29 - Jun 27 with 874 viewsarfurdent

panic

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 14:58 - Jun 27 with 830 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 11:26 - Jun 27 by saint22

Obafemi is keen and trying to please but by doing so is deceiving. I noticed on Thursday one point when Danny had a go at him for being in an offside position when there was no reason to be which broke an attack up. I just hope he listens to the likes of Ings and actually learns something but at the moment I think Adams deserves a chance in front of Obefemi (in the queue to get on the pitch, not actually on it)

Re the defence, we are just knackered!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 14:58]
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 23:40 - Jun 27 with 655 viewsRon11

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 14:58 - Jun 27 by kingslandstand1

Obafemi is keen and trying to please but by doing so is deceiving. I noticed on Thursday one point when Danny had a go at him for being in an offside position when there was no reason to be which broke an attack up. I just hope he listens to the likes of Ings and actually learns something but at the moment I think Adams deserves a chance in front of Obefemi (in the queue to get on the pitch, not actually on it)

Re the defence, we are just knackered!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 14:58]

Jack Stephens looks better going forward than in defence.
We have two defenders back from loan, Alfie Jones and Tom O Connor. Both of them have done well while away from St.Mary's. Give them a chance.
They surely can't be any worse than Danso, Vestergaard or Valery and they will be out to prove them selves.
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 23:43 - Jun 27 with 654 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Obafemi will amount to nothing. Adams was a waste of money, the squad is full of sub standard players. Clear out, start again.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 23:52 - Jun 27 with 653 viewsRon11

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 23:43 - Jun 27 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Obafemi will amount to nothing. Adams was a waste of money, the squad is full of sub standard players. Clear out, start again.

Adams needs to be given a chance in the side.
Obafemi has had his, and as you said has produced nothing.
Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 09:52 - Jun 28 with 569 viewsJaySaint

Obafemi will not be a top flight player..

Valery is appalling

I hope KwP comes in and Adams starts to get a look...

Danso has no future here and agree that Gunn is worth a go..he has very good potential

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 13:45 - Jun 28 with 480 viewssaint68

Ralph Has To Try Something Different on 09:52 - Jun 28 by JaySaint

Obafemi will not be a top flight player..

Valery is appalling

I hope KwP comes in and Adams starts to get a look...

Danso has no future here and agree that Gunn is worth a go..he has very good potential

Djenepo back soon.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024