Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bt match coverage 17:15 - Jul 19 with 997 viewsSalisburySaint

Thought coverage of match poor at times

How many times did we miss ongoing play, whilst they focused on someone in stands or nowhere near the action
Bt match coverage on 17:27 - Jul 19 with 961 viewsCity_boy

I thought Aaron Ramsdale comments after the match were a bit strange, when he said,"I’ve done my job to an extent. I've kept us in the game'. This suggested, he had a good game, but his team mates F***ed up.

He still let 2 in !
Bt match coverage on 17:48 - Jul 19 with 930 viewsSaintal7

8 televised live games now. How many more will it be before they stop mentioning the 9 - 0 for fcuk sake !
Bt match coverage on 17:57 - Jul 19 with 903 viewskingslandstand1

Bt match coverage on 17:27 - Jul 19 by City_boy

I thought Aaron Ramsdale comments after the match were a bit strange, when he said,"I’ve done my job to an extent. I've kept us in the game'. This suggested, he had a good game, but his team mates F***ed up.

He still let 2 in !

We said exactly the same and that he should have finished it off with a "but we lost 2-0 and are in the botton 2 with 1 game to go for a reason"
Bt match coverage on 17:59 - Jul 19 with 897 viewskingslandstand1

Bt match coverage on 17:48 - Jul 19 by Saintal7

8 televised live games now. How many more will it be before they stop mentioning the 9 - 0 for fcuk sake !

As long as it's before the start of next season although I will give them 1 allowable mention when we play LCFC at SMS aslong as that little coooont Lineker is not amirking as it is said
Bt match coverage on 18:08 - Jul 19 with 875 viewsSaintNick

The main problem was when their keeper hoofed it forward the ball went above the roof and you couldnt see it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bt match coverage on 18:40 - Jul 19 with 831 viewsNumber_58

Bt match coverage on 18:08 - Jul 19 by SaintNick

The main problem was when their keeper hoofed it forward the ball went above the roof and you couldnt see it

I genuinely once thought Howe might make a decent England manager. If he got the job now he'd presumably call up that bloke from Tranmere with the huge throw-in and bring John Beck in as his technical director.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 18:42]
Bt match coverage on 21:21 - Jul 19 with 717 viewsBicester_North

Bt match coverage on 18:40 - Jul 19 by Number_58

I genuinely once thought Howe might make a decent England manager. If he got the job now he'd presumably call up that bloke from Tranmere with the huge throw-in and bring John Beck in as his technical director.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 18:42]

Can Kevin Francis still do a job up front?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Bt match coverage on 23:25 - Jul 19 with 628 viewsTimSaint

BT Sport coverage was not great at times, but as others have alluded to, they are hardly beaming from a stadium deserving of Prem football.

I actually thought our game on Amazon was far worse from a coverage perspective and they frequently missed play through either switching cameras, or repeatedly showing the Premier League Lion and the Amazon Logos.

At least the games are on TV though and we are able to witness our decent end to the season. So a big thanks to all the providers - poor quality is better than not at all.

Let's not forget the viewing record either v Man City - which the Skates will probably try to start another myth about. Truth is, loads of Skates probably watched it, expecting a cricket score from City.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024