Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet 21:15 - Oct 27 with 742 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53233/ward-prowse-with-h

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 00:10 - Oct 28 with 667 viewsDorsetIan

No, no, no!

‚magic feet‘ is Danny Ings. At least in our household. Has been for a while now. His first touch and close control are superb.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 07:36 - Oct 28 with 606 viewsSalisburySaint

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 00:10 - Oct 28 by DorsetIan

No, no, no!

‚magic feet‘ is Danny Ings. At least in our household. Has been for a while now. His first touch and close control are superb.

Ings shows his credentials for this title

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 09:27 - Oct 28 with 548 viewsChesham_Saint

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 00:10 - Oct 28 by DorsetIan

No, no, no!

I agree Dors. I‘ve noticed for some time just how damn quick his feet are. Almost bizarrely so.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 10:04 - Oct 28 with 525 viewsSaintNick

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 09:27 - Oct 28 by Chesham_Saint

I agree Dors. I‘ve noticed for some time just how damn quick his feet are. Almost bizarrely so.

But they don't rhyme with Ward Prowse/Our House

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 12:11 - Oct 28 with 474 viewsChesham_Saint

Ward Prowse With His Little Magic Feet on 10:04 - Oct 28 by SaintNick

But they don't rhyme with Ward Prowse/Our House

This post has been edited by an administrator

But what about Ings Feet/Our Street?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024