Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? 07:40 - Dec 25 with 2176 viewsJaySaint

Now he is full-on woke, what do you think of him (and the fact we pay for his lifestyle)?

I think his marriage to 'megan' will end in tears either by separation or by them both disappearing to another country for good.

She is obviously a social climber and has hit the jackpot.

I think if they do not want to participate in the royal game, they should fund their own lifestyle and rid themselves of the HRH titles.....but they wont!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:07 - Dec 25 with 1659 viewsOccasional_Showers

His obnoxious wife has caused untold damage. She’s the complete opposite of Diana and Katherine and It’ll all end in divorce.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:20 - Dec 25 with 1651 viewsNewdawn2014

Santa not been to your house then ?
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:27 - Dec 25 with 1634 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:20 - Dec 25 by Newdawn2014

Santa not been to your house then ?

Father Christmas visits my house. Santa is a ghastly American thing.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:58 - Dec 25 with 1613 viewsthis_charming_man

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:27 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

Father Christmas visits my house. Santa is a ghastly American thing.

It is the only time of year we’re allowed to say nice things about a white man though without being accused of racism

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:11 - Dec 25 with 1604 viewsPaninaro83

I’ve believe that the way to judges the effectiveness of a royal family is the amount of BAME and LGBTs that make it up. Megan has been an excellent addition to the family and will ensure a blood line of mixed race children. Rosa Parks didn’t remain seated for nothing. Now who will be LGBT? My money is on Andrew

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:44 - Dec 25 with 1576 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:11 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

I’ve believe that the way to judges the effectiveness of a royal family is the amount of BAME and LGBTs that make it up. Megan has been an excellent addition to the family and will ensure a blood line of mixed race children. Rosa Parks didn’t remain seated for nothing. Now who will be LGBT? My money is on Andrew

It’s a good job ITYS has stopped posting or you’d have had a clash of personalities. He was a proper loon. A Corbyn fanatic, but strangely disappeared when the people chose Boris.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:49 - Dec 25 with 1576 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:44 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

It’s a good job ITYS has stopped posting or you’d have had a clash of personalities. He was a proper loon. A Corbyn fanatic, but strangely disappeared when the people chose Boris.

I’m sure we’d have got on fine, I get on with most people other than those who are intolerant.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:50 - Dec 25 with 1571 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:49 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

I’m sure we’d have got on fine, I get on with most people other than those who are intolerant.

He was mental but every forum needs it’s nutter.

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:58 - Dec 25 with 1565 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:50 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

He was mental but every forum needs it’s nutter.

I’m surprised he disappeared after the election, this was just a guide, many are demanding a peoples vote.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:05 - Dec 25 with 1555 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:58 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

I’m surprised he disappeared after the election, this was just a guide, many are demanding a peoples vote.

He was a fanatic and he actually believed Corbyn could win. Like I say he was utterly mental.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:18 - Dec 25 with 1534 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:05 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

He was a fanatic and he actually believed Corbyn could win. Like I say he was utterly mental.

For Corbyn to win he’d have had to win over the hearts and minds of all the racist, homophobic, misogynistic working class gammons who were too stupid to vote the right way last time.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 10:18]

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:26 - Dec 25 with 1517 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:18 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

For Corbyn to win he’d have had to win over the hearts and minds of all the racist, homophobic, misogynistic working class gammons who were too stupid to vote the right way last time.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 10:18]

At least we can agree Corbynism as a ideology is one that can never ever win an election. I have my fingers crossed that Rebecca Long Bailey replaces him to give Boris another easy ride in 2024.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:41 - Dec 25 with 1510 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:26 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

At least we can agree Corbynism as a ideology is one that can never ever win an election. I have my fingers crossed that Rebecca Long Bailey replaces him to give Boris another easy ride in 2024.

We should have called them racists or gammons more to shame them into voting for Corbyn. Social justice is not up for debate. If we are to repair labour we need more eloquent voices like this lady, proud of her passion

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:44 - Dec 25 with 1500 viewsOccasional_Showers

He’s talking to you Emily.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:50 - Dec 25 with 1493 viewsOccasional_Showers

Now do us all a favour and vote in Rebecca Long-Bailey. She is the one every Tory is praying for to win.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:57 - Dec 25 with 1491 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:50 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

Now do us all a favour and vote in Rebecca Long-Bailey. She is the one every Tory is praying for to win.

Hopefully it’ll be her and labour will win easily, women make better leaders, even Barack Obama said so

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:11 - Dec 25 with 1480 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:57 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

Hopefully it’ll be her and labour will win easily, women make better leaders, even Barack Obama said so

That’s music to every Tories ears. Have a Happy Tory Brexmas Emily xxx

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:29 - Dec 25 with 1470 viewsWints76

I don't really care one way or the other about the Royal Family, but like that William and Hsrry and their respective wives have at least dragged the family in to the twentieth century, and in time, no doubt beyond.
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:31 - Dec 25 with 1467 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:11 - Dec 25 by Occasional_Showers

That’s music to every Tories ears. Have a Happy Tory Brexmas Emily xxx

Don’t worry OC I will be at every future anti Tory march shouting facist and wishing death on him, it’s the only way we can promote tolerance

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:32 - Dec 25 with 1465 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:29 - Dec 25 by Wints76

I don't really care one way or the other about the Royal Family, but like that William and Hsrry and their respective wives have at least dragged the family in to the twentieth century, and in time, no doubt beyond.

How have they done this? Are any of them LGBT? They just promote heterosexual relationships which is repugnant unless it’s a woman’s penis in a mans vagina
[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 11:32]

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 12:12 - Dec 26 with 1256 viewsOccasional_Showers

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:31 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

Don’t worry OC I will be at every future anti Tory march shouting facist and wishing death on him, it’s the only way we can promote tolerance

Will you wear your Jeremy Corbyn knickers and Rebecca Long Bailey bra?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 12:46 - Dec 26 with 1241 viewsPaninaro83

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 12:12 - Dec 26 by Occasional_Showers

Will you wear your Jeremy Corbyn knickers and Rebecca Long Bailey bra?

Bras are symptomatic of a sexist society, I shall be going underwear free to express my right to chose my gender on any given day.

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:07 - Jan 3 with 1119 viewssaint68

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 12:46 - Dec 26 by Paninaro83

Bras are symptomatic of a sexist society, I shall be going underwear free to express my right to chose my gender on any given day.

Where do you stand on lingerie?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 08:50 - Dec 31 with 867 viewsJaySaint

Have anyone heard about their podcast?

Who the hell wants to listen to that pair? Also, I hear their baby speaks (or makes a noise) on the first recording. I mean, WTF? I thought they wanted privacy and all that?

Also, they are apparently coming back to the UK for a short period to 'negotiate' an extension to their current arrangement away from the royal family.

Horrible couple.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:13 - Dec 31 with 846 viewsKennington

They don’t seem to be doing a very good job of trying to have a quiet life. Instead they seem to be more in the public eye than ever.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024